Registered User JesusShuttlesworth's Avatar
    JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000) JesusShuttlesworth is a name known to all. (+5000)

need loose interpretation of dumbbell bench

ended up doing 5x5 with 105's on flat dumbbell bench...someone give me a LOOSE interpretation for a flat BB bench on a max or maybe a translation, i know a lot of people say its 2.5x one dumbbell used for the set

conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) conceptvirgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Simply put, do what you feel you can do properly and without killing yourself. Form is key and not dropping the bench on your face is a given...and while this answer may seem obvious, you'd be surprised how many people sacrifice form for weight and pay for it.
    "The body is a beautiful thing, it shuts you down before you die. It's only after you shut down and feel like dying that you realize how alive you feel...so go on and lift some more...and make sure its heavy."

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I couldn't begin to estimate, a few years ago I used to use dumb bells a lot for bench. I remember before I went back to barbbell I could get two 90's (dumb bells) for a set of 6 but couldn't press 205 once on a barbell. So... I don't know, obviously there is some carry over in strength but the technique for the two movements can be very different as well.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Sweat Blood, Bleed Iron! TheStreetKing's Avatar
    TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheStreetKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by conceptvirgo View Post
    Simply put, do what you feel you can do properly and without killing yourself. Form is key and not dropping the bench on your face is a given...and while this answer may seem obvious, you'd be surprised how many people sacrifice form for weight and pay for it.
    Exactly, Train your muscles and not your Ego.