Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Free Microsoft Merchandise

OK...I came across this site the other day that is run by Microsoft. You do these little games that require you to use there search engine. You can get up to 1000 points a day. This takes a while seeing as the max points for the games is 25 per game. However, if you do this when your bored/ have nothing to do it's not that bad. The top prize is a 360 which is 35,000 points. So 35 days of dedicated work.

There is one game called chichionary where you have to descramble letters into words. I use this game and a word descrambler to cheat and get 20 points per cleared round.

The site itself
    http://club.live.com/home.aspx?lc=1033

the word descrambler
    http://www.thewordfinder.com/scrabble.php

Hope the misc enjoys this and get some 360's.
    6'2 190 pounds

Hit 180 and then bulk, bulk. bulk!

LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LiveLifeNoRules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hmmm interesting. Come back and tell us if it works. I really doubt Microsost would give anythnig away for free (****ing bill gates!!).

Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Marx2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I haven't had a chance to get enough points for anything I want. However, the people who told me about this have gotten windows vista ultimate (6000 points i believe) They get a confirmation email and it shipped to them in 5 days. Not bad right. Microsoft gains money from this through there search engine. Sites pay them for every search or whatever and they also probably get good publicity/street cred about there search engine (trying to beat google)
    6'2 190 pounds

Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LiveLifeNoRules View Post
    hmmm interesting. Come back and tell us if it works. I really doubt Microsost would give anythnig away for free (****ing bill gates!!).
    Are you f***ing kidding?

Bill Gates gives more to charity in a year, than you or I will make in a life time. Ever hear of the Gates Foundation? (http://www.gatesfoundation.org/)

(from an outdated site in 2000)
    * $1 billion over 20 years to establish the Gates Millennium Scholarship Program, which will support promising minority students through college and some kinds of graduate school.
    * $750 million over five years to the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, which includes the World Health Organization, the Rockefeller Foundation, Unicef, pharmaceutical companies and the World Bank.
    * $350 million over three years to teachers, administrators, school districts and schools to improve America?s K-12 education, starting in Washington State.
    * $200 million to the Gates Library Program, which is wiring public libraries in America?s poorest communities in an effort to close the ?digital divide.?
    * $100 million to the Gates Children?s Vaccine Program, which will accelerate delivery of lifesaving vaccines to children in the poorest countries of the world.
    * $50 million to the Maternal Mortality Reduction Program, run by the Columbia University School of Public Health.
    * $50 million to the Malaria Vaccine Initiative, to conduct research on promising candidates for a malaria vaccine.
    * $50 million to an international group called the Alliance for the Prevention of Cervical Cancer.
    * $50 million to a fund for global polio eradication, led by the World Health Organization, Unicef, Rotary International and the U.N. Foundation.
    * $40 million to the International Vaccine Institute, a research program based in Seoul, South Korea.
    * $28 million to Unicef for the elimination of maternal and neonatal tetanus.
    * $25 million to the Sequella Global Tuberculosis Foundation.
    * $25 million to the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, which is creating coalitions of research scientists, pharmaceutical companies and governments in developing countries to look for a safe, effective, widely accessible vaccine against AIDS.

Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kasper419 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd give that much too.. if I had what he had.
    Active USN - Master-At-Arms - Deployed in the 'Stan.

Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gregory_WE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got Vista Business and Office 2007 Pro for free from Microsoft, so yes they do give free stuff

Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000) Edudbor is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going for vista ultimate!

I have 140 points - need 6000. Anyone find a faster way to cheat?

I'm up to 1021. Anyone else doing this?

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This can't be legit...
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Originally Posted by MegaHercules View Post
    This can't be legit...
    Why not?

MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MegaHercules is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Edudbor View Post
    Why not?
    Because it's free
    "The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
    -Vince Lombardi

"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it."
    -Michelangelo

"...Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."
    -Philippians 1:20

Originally Posted by MegaHercules View Post
    Because it's free
    It's not 'free' in any real sense.

It's marketing. Like radio stations who give away stuff to callers. The vast majority of people aren't going to come and spend the amount of time it takes to get anything worth having. The only game that is easily solved, is the one the OP linked - using the 2nd site linked, it's easy to fly through it. The rest are much, much slower.

Most people will never get enough points for any prizes worth getting; but people will try the games (which all plug the MS search engine). MS hopes they'll get comfortable with Windows Search Live and keep using it.

MS gives away a ton of free software. I used to get sent a giant box filled with copies of VS.Net 2005 (academic) to hand out to people at my university.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like a lot of effort and not very good odds. Try out Blingo & Winzy. I've won an amazon gift cert, a tivo and a movie ticket since last month just for searching.

HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50) HazeDrake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Edudbor View Post
    It's not 'free' in any real sense.

It's marketing. Like radio stations who give away stuff to callers. The vast majority of people aren't going to come and spend the amount of time it takes to get anything worth having. The only game that is easily solved, is the one the OP linked - using the 2nd site linked, it's easy to fly through it. The rest are much, much slower.

Most people will never get enough points for any prizes worth getting; but people will try the games (which all plug the MS search engine). MS hopes they'll get comfortable with Windows Search Live and keep using it.

MS gives away a ton of free software. I used to get sent a giant box filled with copies of VS.Net 2005 (academic) to hand out to people at my university.
    yea, i got windows xp pro (this was before vista came out) and may other programs including visual studio 6 etc all free from uni
    Know stuff about bb'ing? startergym.com is for sale, use it to build the site you wanted

blackheadremovaltools.com C_Kent's Avatar
    C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000) C_Kent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    Sounds like a lot of effort and not very good odds. Try out Blingo & Winzy. I've won an amazon gift cert, a tivo and a movie ticket since last month just for searching.
    What do you mean not very good odds? I see no odds here, just play, get points, get prize.
    website back up ---->www.blackheadremovaltools.com<---- website back up!

**F*ck Shampoo: The Baking Soda Crew**
    Neg on sight:
    pLanterz32
    MrSisterFister
    flash21

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by C_Kent View Post
    What do you mean not very good odds? I see no odds here, just play, get points, get prize.
    Maybe I misunderstood. But from the sounds of it, it takes a looong time to get the points. But, just read my blog article if you're curious, it explains both the search engines I mentioned. Basically, you get prizes just for searching like you would normally. No games to play, etc.

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've done too many. They don't have anymore puzzles now.

OLD NAME(no homo) hollisterboii's Avatar
    hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by n00bist View Post
    I've done too many. They don't have anymore puzzles now.
    How many did you do?

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Enough to get to 1000 points, and then it said they were out of puzzles for now.

there is a 1000 point limit per day I believe. Wait and try tomorrow.
    6'2 190 pounds

The 1000 point limit isn't per day - it might be per day / per puzzle though. If you try other puzzles, you can still earn points.

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    interesting....

Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000) Ivan36 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    might help if we all post the answers to certain puzzles....i'll start. these are all for the game clink and they're named after the first question.
    Attached Images

OLD NAME(no homo) hollisterboii's Avatar
    hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollisterboii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys. This is really a waste of time. Say 1000 points equals 10 dollars. It takes a few hours to make 1000 points. Minimum wage is what $6.50 or something. Its really not that great its just the idea of getting something for free. Get a job.

muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trying to log in...
    This organization's certificate has been revoked.
    lol

muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000) muscle_worker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ivan36 View Post
    might help if we all post the answers to certain puzzles....i'll start. these are all for the game clink and they're named after the first question.
    good idea. The misc shall get free stuff!
    Ill help out if i can ever log in.

MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrMeanPants will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you are dedicated, in 35 days you could win the xbox 360.

There is also a good looking headphone for 1,500 I believe. Im going for that one

EDIT- btw, play the game and use Blingo, you have more chances of winning something lol.

n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000) n00bi3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bump
    ==================================================
    Journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=845762
    ==================================================

reppin back 1000+ if you ask...

Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Monkey Helmet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hollisterboii View Post
    Guys. This is really a waste of time. Say 1000 points equals 10 dollars. It takes a few hours to make 1000 points. Minimum wage is what $6.50 or something. Its really not that great its just the idea of getting something for free. Get a job.
    I work at a graphic design firm and often have down time waiting for clients to send me files or wait for projects to get sent my way and I just sit here on BB.com. Might as well earn a 360 while I'm getting paid my usual salary anyway, right?