Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,750 of 3822
    B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chest

Incline BB
    185 x 6
    195 x 7 spotter
    185 x 6
    185 x 6
    I'm pretty sure I did 4 sets but I can't remember lol

Flat Bench
    185 x 7
    185 x 8 or 9
    195 x 6

HS Incline
    3 sets

Cable Crossover from the bottom
    3 sets

Abs

Comments:
    Wasn't as strong on incline as normal but whatever good workout nonetheless! I've actually lost a few lbs the past couple weeks
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LEGS

Squat
    275 x 4
    275 x 3
    275 x 4
    225 x 8

Leg press (wide)
    5p x 10
    6p x 8
    6p x 9

Lying Leg Curls
    125 x 10
    155 x 8
    140 x 9

DB SLDL
    3 sets

Leg Extensions
    170 x 11
    170 x 10
    170 x 10

Seated calves
    It's some ****ty air pressure machine so the weight is retarded
    100lbs x 100 reps in as little sets as possible, got to 50 reps, then to 80, then to 100

Leg press calf raises
    3 sets of 10-12

COmments:
    NONE
    Workout Log

Chest/Shoulders

DB Twist Press (slight incline)
    55 x 10
    65 x 10
    65 x 10

Incline BB Press
    4 sets of 8

Machine Chest Press//Dislocators
    However many reps I did on pressing I did the same with shoulder dislocators

DB Side Lateral
    35 x 20
    35 x 20
    35 x 15//25 x 12//15 x 8
    all the 35lbs sets were partials, hands by my side just lifting out as far as I could go, burns like crazy

Lying Down Raises
    (rear delt stuff)

Reverse Fly on pec machine

Shrugs
    Calves

Comments:
    Haven't been really posting a lot of my workouts lately. And as per usual, my bicep/forearm problem is fixed and another problem occurs!
    Workout Log

I ****ing quit, so frustrating with this back injury, can't squat, can't deadlift, can't leg press. All I can do for legs is basically leg curls and extensions. I can still workout my back fine minus deadlifts but its sooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. I could have perfect nutrition, perfect form, perfect rehab (foam rolling etc..) and I will still get ****ing hurt. Going to schedule chiropractor appointment this week.

/endrant
    Workout Log

AESTHETIC BEASTMODE Keyboardsmasher's Avatar
    Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Keyboardsmasher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I ****ing quit, so frustrating with this back injury, can't squat, can't deadlift, can't leg press. All I can do for legs is basically leg curls and extensions. I can still workout my back fine minus deadlifts but its sooooooooooooooo ****ing annoying. I could have perfect nutrition, perfect form, perfect rehab (foam rolling etc..) and I will still get ****ing hurt. Going to schedule chiropractor appointment this week.

/endrant
    Damn dude
    Get shredded or die tryin.. face down ass up.

JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000)

/endrant
    One of my friends hurt his back from just messing around horse-playing with a friend. Lifted "all of" 140lbs into a suplex position and pulled something.... his physio told him it would take about 8 months for recovery, just from that.
    Point: your back probably isn't getting re-injured after recovering but rather just never fully recovering in the first place. It takes a LOT longer than people think.

As much as it sucks, you should find a substitute for a WHILE. I switched from back squats to just maintaining with light front squats about 6 months ago and it has been much better since then....
    and I've made tons of progress this year, possibly my best yet. It also allowed me to switch focus so that my calves, traps & arms are finally catching up. I even had people accuse me of dat dere twice now, Lol! Never thought I would have gotten to that point.
    And despite the focus being elsewhere, even my legs ended up growing a tiny bit.

Maybe once you can do the basic work again, try out hack squats as your primary lift? Again, yeah it sucks but... It's not like your legs need a whole lot more growing anyway, lol.
    Take a year to focus on upper body. Just be thankful your shoulder isn't completely ****ed like me. I haven't directly trained shoulders in nearly a year & it would take me an hour to list all the exercises I can't do because of that.

Ultimately everyone's different & will need a different approach/mindset to it, that's just my $.02.
    Anyway, GL on the recovery. Hope you get the motivation back & find what works for you.
    Keep us posted!
    Last edited by JaymzZz; 01-20-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Originally Posted by JaymzZz View Post
    One of my friends hurt his back from just messing around horse-playing with a friend. Lifted "all of" 140lbs into a suplex position and pulled something.... his physio told him it would take about 8 months for recovery, just from that.
    Point: your back probably isn't getting re-injured after recovering but rather just never fully recovering in the first place. It takes a LOT longer than people think.

As much as it sucks, you should find a substitute for a WHILE. I switched from back squats to just maintaining with light front squats about 6 months ago and it has been much better since then....
    and I've made tons of progress this year, possibly my best yet. It also allowed me to switch focus so that my calves, traps & arms are finally catching up. I even had people accuse me of dat dere twice now, Lol! Never thought I would have gotten to that point.
    And despite the focus being elsewhere, even my legs ended up growing a tiny bit.

Maybe once you can do the basic work again, try out hack squats as your primary lift? Again, yeah it sucks but... It's not like your legs need a whole lot more growing anyway, lol.
    Take a year to focus on upper body. Just be thankful your shoulder isn't completely ****ed like me. I haven't directly trained shoulders in nearly a year & it would take me an hour to list all the exercises I can't do because of that.

Ultimately everyone's different & will need a different approach/mindset to it, that's just my $.02.
    Anyway, GL on the recovery. Hope you get the motivation back & find what works for you.
    Keep us posted!
    What's funny is my back was fine later that day, I was like are you ****ing kidding me. I think I realize what it is, well kind of. There are 2 different problems I think. Yes, I probably did do something to it either squatting or deadlifting and the other thing is what makes it worse is how I sleep. I notice during the week my back isn't too bad, and that's because I only sleep for ~5-7h but on the weekend I could sleep for 8-10h. I sleep on my stomach and if I sleep too long my lower back is totally fudged for almost the whole day. I can foam roll, heating pad whatever but it still doesn't loosen it up really.

I had a deep tissue massage in November and my back felt great while I was deadlifting/squatting but now it's starting to tighten up again. I also think I have super tight hips/hip flexors because I sit all day. Before I at least stood during work (grocery store) but now I'm programming all day at my desk, then at home I'm on my computer most of the time too so it's like 12h(at least) of sitting a day.
    Workout Log

JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000) JaymzZz is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's funny is my back was fine later that day, I was like are you ****ing kidding me. I think I realize what it is, well kind of. There are 2 different problems I think. Yes, I probably did do something to it either squatting or deadlifting and the other thing is what makes it worse is how I sleep. I notice during the week my back isn't too bad, and that's because I only sleep for ~5-7h but on the weekend I could sleep for 8-10h. I sleep on my stomach and if I sleep too long my lower back is totally fudged for almost the whole day. I can foam roll, heating pad whatever but it still doesn't loosen it up really.

I had a deep tissue massage in November and my back felt great while I was deadlifting/squatting but now it's starting to tighten up again. I also think I have super tight hips/hip flexors because I sit all day. Before I at least stood during work (grocery store) but now I'm programming all day at my desk, then at home I'm on my computer most of the time too so it's like 12h(at least) of sitting a day.
    Ahh, yeah I definitely know about the sleep thing. I've been trying for years to teach myself to sleep on my back but it just doesn't work :/
    Finally able to go on the side though. I use a body pillow to throw my leg over so that I slowly rotate more and more to the side each time.
    I should get back to the hot pad though, I completely forgot about it over the summer since it was too hot.

My GF's grandma is a hardcore masseuse so we get them for free when we go over to Ladner... never noticed a whole lot of difference myself though, besides the fact that everything sort of "pops out" after it & makes for great back pics, haha.
    At my work, we've got signs posted all over about "desk stretches" and how we should get up & walk around every 15 minutes or so...
    though I'm sure anyone actually doing all that wouldn't get a whole lot of work done, lol.

this is what I would look like if someone took a pic of me programming lol

and also I wish this was in my gym....
    Last edited by B-Neva; 01-22-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    Workout Log

Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

/endrant
    feelsbadman. i have back injury too that always acts up its the worst. does your hurt all the time or does it build up after a few weeks? Mine starts bothering me after deadlifting for like 4+ weeks until i end up pulling something and can't walk.

Originally Posted by Bondons View Post
    feelsbadman. i have back injury too that always acts up its the worst. does your hurt all the time or does it build up after a few weeks? Mine starts bothering me after deadlifting for like 4+ weeks until i end up pulling something and can't walk.
    I would say it builds up over time then I break and have to stop.
    Workout Log

Hi dudes,

Haven't bothered to really log anything lately just haven't felt like it. Training has been going pretty good lately. Got to train with my dad last week (chest) which was fun.
    Workout Log

Workout Log

Legs

Front Squat
    185 x 7
    185 x 8
    185 x 7

DB Lunges
    40 x 10 steps per leg x 2
    60 x 10 steps per leg
    60 x 8 steps per leg (some mofo got in my way)

Leg Extensions
    170 x 15
    190 x 12
    200 x 8

Leg Press
    4p x 12
    5p x 15
    5p x 13

Lying Hamstring Curls
    2 sets

Misc Calves

Comments:
    Workout Log

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol at that CT Fletcher arms vid. It did get me hyped up though!

Good job on the leg work! Gotta take advantage of when your back doesn't hurt to hit up those legs. Do you plan on competing again any time soon?
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    lol at that CT Fletcher arms vid. It did get me hyped up though!

Good job on the leg work! Gotta take advantage of when your back doesn't hurt to hit up those legs. Do you plan on competing again any time soon?
    He is a bad ass mother trucker.

My back has been okay lately, it's fine on front squats so far and I have been deadlifting which is a bit uncomfortable but nothing that has stopped me.

I'd like to compete this year in November but I can never commit cuz I don't do natty shows and being natty against users I'll need to look GOOD to do any damage on my class. I assume I would be a middleweight next time and I know there will be short thick mofos
    Workout Log

Misc

I was going to train yesterday but somethings wrong with my laptop/internet and I wanted to try and fix it and got super pissed off so I never went lol Bought a new router and it didn't fix the problem so that was a waste of $$, gonna see if I can take it back though. I did a back workout today, mainly focusing on my upper back because it sucks balls. I need to hammer the **** out of my traps/rhomboids.
    Workout Log

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad your back is feeling better!

Yeah, you should be able to return that router. Just box the sucker up and bring it back
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Glad your back is feeling better!

Yeah, you should be able to return that router. Just box the sucker up and bring it back
    it has it's good and bad days, the weekend it's horrible but during the week its fine (usually)
    Workout Log

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Cba to read all through but seems like a great journey/journal, as I see you have it since 2008 - that's inspiring.

Legs

Front Squat
    185 x 5
    205 x 6
    205 x 4
    185 x 8

Lying Leg Curls
    125 x 10
    140 x 15
    140 x 8 lolll
    140 x 8

GHR on Hyperextensions
    BW x 6 x 2

Abs

Comments:
    Trained chest yesterday. Not much volume this workout compared to normal because even though it's international chest day, a lot of people were doing legs. I wanted to finish off with High rep deadlifts but all the bars were taken. I am starting to get in a groove with front squats *knock on wood* where they feel pretty good and I kind of found the sweet spot on my shoulders.
    Workout Log

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Cba to read all through but seems like a great journey/journal, as I see you have it since 2008 - that's inspiring.
    Yea I've had it for a little while lol The only other time I mad a diff log was for competition
    Workout Log

Back

Deadlift
    275 x 5
    315 x 5 x 3
    still slowly working my way back up on deads

HS Iso Row
    gripped using the tip handle
    2p x 10
    2p+25 x 10
    dropset 3p x 8//2p x 10//1p x 10

Lat Pulldowns
    3 sets

Rope Pulldowns
    44 x 10-12 x 3

Incline Bench Shrug/row
    3 sets

Abs

Comments:
    Trying to work on my upper back since it sucks the big one so most of my exercises were geared towards that.

I can't handle the sexiness of this one chick in my gym..........jfdlksajflkdjsflakhdasfjlksal
    Workout Log

Chest

DB Fly
    45 x 10 x 2
    40 x 10

Flat Bench
    185 x 5
    205 x 4
    205 x 3
    225 x 2
    225 x 3
    225 x 2
    185 x 10
    rofl so much better at pressing with DB's than a BB.

HS Incline
    per side:
    1p+25 x 15
    2p x 10
    2p+ 10 x 8
    2p x 12

HS Decline
    2p x 15
    2p+ 10 x 15

Comments:
    Even though I am horrible at benching, I was happy that I did 2 plates because normally when I put it on the bar my mind is full of **** and yea.
    Workout Log

Back

Pullups
    HS Iso Row
    Stretchers
    DB Shrugs

Comments:
    Back stiff as fuuuuuuuuu as usual on the weekends so no deadlifts today.

Watched the Arnold Classic stream over the weekend, didn't agree with the placings for Men's BBing!
    Workout Log

Chest/Shoulders

DB Twist Press
    (slight incline, 1 notch above parallel)
    70 x 8 x 3 sets

Incline BB
    3 sets

Incline HS press
    3 sets + Dislocations with bands right after for same amount of reps

DB Side Lateral
    4 sets

Reverse Fly(pec deck)
    3 sets

Bent over DB Rows (for rear delts)
    2 sets

Abs

Comments:
    Seeing pics of people dieting for shows makes me want to diet............
    Workout Log

Misc

Been training as per usual, my ingrown toenail is back which pisses me off. It's been fine for probably 8 months and then I went out last weekend and people were stepping on my foot on the dance floor and it started bleeding and now it's a mess.
    Workout Log

Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ dam that sucks :/

Does it affect your training?

Originally Posted by Bondons View Post
    ^^^ dam that sucks :/

Does it affect your training?
    Well if I squat/leg press it bugs me but I still trained legs today just gotta suck it up a bit.
    Workout Log

Posing video update for you guys of me.

In other news, might have the opportunity to design a website for a fitness model. Won't say who since I'm not sure if it's going to happen yet but I'm pretty sure everyone will know who she is.
    Last edited by B-Neva; 03-16-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    Workout Log

Page 125 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 ... LastLast