Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

comments on my diet

I just want some opinions on how my diet is going.
    Meal 1: 2 egg whites 2 whole eggs about 1/2 cup oatmal
    Meal 2: can tuna, 1 tbsp. light mayo, 2 slices whole wheat bread
    Meal 3: 6 oz. chicken breast with 1 cup brocolli
    Meal 4(pre workout): whey shake and cashews
    Meal 5(post): whey shake and 1 large orange
    Meal 6: 6 oz. chicken breast with 1 cup brocolli
    Meal 7(pre-bed): Casein shake and 1/2 cup cottage cheese

its roughly 2100 calories and 246g/119g/59g of protein/carbs/fats in grams.
    im currently 208 pounds looking to get to 200-195 by feb. 13th since that will be the end date of my fourth month cut that i started in october
    ive lost over 20 pounds so far.

any comments will be appreciated.
    thank you
    Last edited by Johnny-Boy; 12-30-2008 at 09:47 AM.
    "The harder you work the harder it is to surrender"

K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) K-Dawg_05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks pretty solid to me.

iwillfightcom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks great man! how much are you losing weekly on that diet?

do you work out heavy too alongside it?
    Are you a FIGHTER? Check out...

http://www.IWillFight.com

izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its okay. i would decrease carbs bit by bit if u reach plateau.

Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Johnny-Boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for all the replies. and yeah i do wieghts 3 days a week and cardio the other 3 and take sunday off i lose about 1 pound a week. i just started to cut some of my carbs, i was eating a little over 200 grams a day when i first started to cut.
    "The harder you work the harder it is to surrender"

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by izzylicious View Post
    its okay. i would decrease carbs bit by bit if u reach plateau.
    I agree with this ^^^^

I'd cut the cashews in your post-workout shake though. Even though it's some extra protein, the fat slows down the absorption of the protein. Try to avoid fats post-workout as much as possible.

...I just had to comment on your signature, izzlicious. Sounds like something an anorexic would have for his motto, lol.
    ^_^

izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50) izzylicious will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i just like fitness so much. i like fit people,so yea,you NEED & MUST be fit and lean even if u will die for it. ( well not literally tho lol ) i just skip studying to go gym =]

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by izzylicious View Post
    lol i just like fitness so much. i like fit people,so yea,you NEED & MUST be fit and lean even if u will die for it. ( well not literally tho lol ) i just skip studying to go gym =]
    Lol, I know, but that was my mindset when I was anorexic about 3 years ago :P

"I'm gonna get skinny or die trying to!"

Very nearly did...and I gained all the weight back anyway. Sucks, haha.

It should be changed to "GO BIG, OR GO HOME!!"
    ^_^