Page 11 of 263 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000) Just_Lift is just really nice. (+1000)
    YEEEEAaaaaaa .. in , will upload pics when i recieve mah product
    _______POW_______

JDBascoJr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drgndrx View Post
    undergrad no, but I am am college student (grad student) and for this I'm using the gym available on campus (I just turned 22 and this is my 4th year in college)

Currently I live close to campus (in Pittsburgh) so break is not going to kill me in this contest for 2 more weeks.

Where do you go and whats your major?
    I go to IUP and i'm majoring in dietetics. I have a culinary certificate, but i wanted more school! How about you?
    ~Basco

Registered User FireMIkeColorad's Avatar
    FireMIkeColorad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Before Pics

I posted my before pics on my progress page. Trying to figure out how to post to the thread.

lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lbeezle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonwdav View Post
    anyone tried the cryotest? anobolic halo? just asking. anyone care to share what they will be using
    I went through a bottle of Halo last year, it's an acquired taste. I put on muscle for sure with as much frequency I had at the gym(which wasn't much at the time) and I still have mass from it.

FYI, I restocked this time.

Registered User FireMIkeColorad's Avatar
    FireMIkeColorad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Need help!!

Can someone help me out?? I can not figure out how to post my embarrassing pics on to the thread!!

Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500) Hiroshawn_ftw is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by FireMIkeColorad View Post
    Can someone help me out?? I can not figure out how to post my embarrassing pics on to the thread!!
    upload them to photo bucket then there is a forum link. You just copy and paste

TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FireMIkeColorad View Post
    To post pics on the thread use these symbols:
    [img] [/img]

Once you post your progress pics to your profile get the url of those pics and paste the url between the symbols above:
    [img]paste the url in here[/img]

Dont click on the individual picture to get the url. That will make it large.

Instead when all your progress pics are showing, right click on one of them and click on properties. Youll then see this box appear. Go to the category that says address/url. Copy and paste that url.

Also...you have to retake your pics with the newspaper and have to replace it with a "national" Newspaper such as USA Today. They wont honor local newspapers
    Last edited by TheeForce; 01-02-2009 at 08:57 PM.

BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddy33 is just really nice. (+1000)

Well Here they are........ Lets get it on!!!!!!!

Weight: 293.8

Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starting_Again has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well its time!

Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last edited by Mr.Next in Line; 01-02-2009 at 09:25 PM.
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)

hey

If you fill out the entry form first then buy the supplement then take the fotos are you still eligible?

Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr.Next in Line has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

a brief essay for why im entering

thanks guys for showin me how to post pics on this thread, im entering because i want to regain my physique back, i rebounded hard after my first contest, I was hungry and ate everythin on site,i loss muscle mass, my metabolism just shut down because of the excess cardio. I couldnt train cuz i was jobless weeks later, relocating trying to attend college and couldnt eat like i wanted too(barely had anything to eat). since then its been harder for me to achieve my best shape again, it was like i went back to Day 1. i held off the rest of 08 contest because of these reason.This is my first time ever using Muscletech products( im for real its my first time) so im goin with the basics for now..Gakic Hardcore,Leukic Hardcore, and Creakic Hardcore. Im glad Musletech and Bodyspace got together to pull this one and im blessed at the moment to be apart of it as well as meeting some of the most motivated people on this earth(you guys the ones that entered and are prepared to go thru with it)..Im ready!!!
    Weakness dwells in the mind,not di body

jrallen3767 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheeForce View Post
    Why not wait till you get the supplements? This way you wont have people arguing that you werent taking any Muscletech products prior to Jan 16th?

I ordered my MuscleTech supplements on January 1st and should be here shortly. I still have MuscleTech supplements that Im using from the Olympia expo until these arrive

I started the contest January 1st as well and had taken my before pics that same day.

Are you currently using any MuscleTech supplements?
    yea just some nitro tech i bought a few months ago. guess it wouldn't make much of a difference, how much weight could i lose in 14 days any way right??

TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheeForce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jrallen3767 View Post
    yea just some nitro tech i bought a few months ago. guess it wouldn't make much of a difference, how much weight could i lose in 14 days any way right??
    Bro, 14 days is still 14 days and for me thats still a lot of time. Time is precious.

Im not trying to discourage, Im just trying to make you realize that taking your pics January 1st but ordering supps on January 16 may put your challenge in Jeapordy.... some people may say that you werent using muscletech supplements those 16 days or what have you...you dont want to give people ammunition you know? Especially since thats over 2 weeks waiting to order some MuscleTech supplements while you started the contest Jan 1st the day you took your before pics...that leaves a big gap

If you redo your before pics on Jan 16th when you do order yor supps, you have reset your time for the challenge and gives you more time to do the 12 weeks with muscletech supplements on hand.

Do you understand what Im trying to say?
    Last edited by TheeForce; 01-02-2009 at 10:12 PM.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Well, the rules say:

Entering is Easy!

Buy a MuscleTech supplement from Bodybuilding.com between January 1, 2009 and February 12, 2009.

so I don't really think anyone can complain if he buys it 2 weeks from now, because he's still following the rules.

Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i uploaded my pics from my computer but i cannot get them into the progress section of my bodyspace can someone please tell me how ?
    When all my humanity was gone and i did not care if i lived or died anymore I awoke again

I will win the dymatize 200k 2015 challenge
    follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi
    face book -www.********.com/profile.php?id=100008488175320

MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MDFrid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All these newspaper problems make me glad I work at a bookstore that sell national papers. I'll be posting my pics and ordering my product this weekend, good luck to all and I'm glad to see all the friendly competition.
    "When you do something right, people won't be sure you did anything at all" - Futurama

ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ACE1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Respectmyhouse,

See TheeForce original previous post added below your in this message.

I know that you might not be able to see your pictures at this time under progress pictures, so here is a link to your progress pictures so you can do what says on TheeForce's message: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Re...n=progresspics

Originally Posted by Respectmyhouse View Post
    i uploaded my pics from my computer but i cannot get them into the progress section of my bodyspace can someone please tell me how ?
    Originally Posted by TheeForce View Post
    To post pics on the thread use these symbols:
    [img] [/img]

Once you post your progress pics to your profile get the url of those pics and paste the url between the symbols above:
    [img]paste the url in here[/img]

Dont click on the individual picture to get the url. That will make it large.

Instead when all your progress pics are showing, right click on one of them and click on properties. Youll then see this box appear. Go to the category that says address/url. Copy and paste that url.

Also...you have to retake your pics with the newspaper and have to replace it with a "national" Newspaper such as USA Today. They wont honor local newspapers
    Follow me at:
    RunKeeper - http://runkeeper.com/user/avi8torace/
    Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/avi8torace
    Workouts Tracked - http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/community/track/ACE1980
    YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/avi8torace

Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaymus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Got the supps bought, registered and kicked my ass in the gym today!

I started a new workout on December 1st and I've already dropped my bodyfat 2% which is giving my confidence for winning this thing a big boost. It also helped me push through all of my lower body reps this morning because I was ready to quit after about 10! There's a lot of great contenders in this contest. I'm really excited for all of us and I'm looking forward to seeing the pic updates.

I'm not sure how to make them smaller but it's late and I don't have the energy to figure it out. Have to save what's left for some HIIT tomorrow!

Ugh...and now to submit them.
    When life kicks you, make sure it kicks you forward!

NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NastyNally is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    who won the first contest?

allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) allday03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Quick question about posting pics on here

How do I get pics of myself on this thing. I'm doing the MuscleTech Challenge, and I'm not sure how to put pics of myself on here like the rest of you? If anybody can help, I'd appreciate it!

drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JDBascoJr View Post
    I go to IUP and i'm majoring in dietetics. I have a culinary certificate, but i wanted more school! How about you?
    IUP, nice! My brother went/goes there (hes getting deployed this semester so he is not returning for Spring '09). I got an undergrad degree in Marketing at Clarion and now I'm at Carnegie Mellon University for a Master of Entertainment Industry Management.

Its good to see fellow Western PA people on this thread! We got to represent! ha ha.
    me = Newb

drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drgndrx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by allday03 View Post
    How do I get pics of myself on this thing. I'm doing the MuscleTech Challenge, and I'm not sure how to put pics of myself on here like the rest of you? If anybody can help, I'd appreciate it!
    This link (although posted earlier) should help.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.p...bbcode#imgcode
    me = Newb

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FitnessPeanut View Post
    I hope everyone analyzes their diet and exercise program as much as they are analzing the rules of this contest! If you want to be in this contest and win some nice prizes..drive around and find one. The return will be worth it! If you want, send me $30, I'll go out at midnight buy you a newspaper and same day it to your house

It's simple..buy a NATIONAL newspaper. Why? So that MT doesn't have to research all the podunk town's of the winners. Not all..like my hometown..have websites Start date..end dates..purchasing products..pictures..hair styles..color of your underwear..all in the rules

HaHa..Cracks me up..but I understand we all want to make sure are fully eligible! Ask away..PM me if you don't get an answer and I will try to help.

I hope everyone does really well. Nothing like good competition!

Best of luck all!

FP
    B-b-but how can I find the rules? Help me! And where is my elbow? For the love of...

I'M SENDING YOU A PM IMMEDIATELY! BUT I DON'T THINK ANYONE CAN POSSIBLY HELP ME! IT'S SOOO SAD!
    http://curtjames.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/curtjames
    http://www.********.com/curtjames
    https://twitter.com/curtjames

curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) curt_james is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude, izzat it? Those are your befores? Because, hey, I can totally see the date on that newspaper.

(e) one (1) of the Before Pictures and one (1) of the After Pictures must show you holding a national newspaper with the date clearly visible
    And, you know, there's this:

take your Before photos as per the "Requirements for Pictures" section (below) and post them on your BodySpace profile (in the Progress Photos section).
    Your Progress Photos section? Not so much.

:-(

Get crackin!

See Big Daddy's entry (in this thread) and Progress Photos section as one example of someone who's done it right.

Originally Posted by jdevans1 View Post
    Here are my before pictures

Thumbs up Have you seen my elbow?

Note to self:

Your initial entry must be submitted by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on February 12, 2009.

Entries must be completed by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on May 7, 2009.

Where's Victor Tenuta? Do I need a subpoena to speak with this man?

What? That's not funny?

Never mind.

TF, I purchased my Hydrazide.
    Last edited by curt_james; 01-03-2009 at 01:15 AM.

duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) duh954boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Last edited by curt_james; 01-03-2009 at 02:16 AM.

mike2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

test

mike2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

More before pics