kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50)

NEED HELP shape up my POINTY CHEST

okay so here is what ive been doing lately.

I hardly hit up flat bench anymore...pay more attention into incline and flys.
    I do 3 sets 10-8-6

should i do decline?...cuz my decline is really bad...really bad as in-i do less weight on decline than flat. And what are some other exercises that can help me out???

thanks and i appreciate all the help

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pointy chest =?
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidwitbigchest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea its pionty from side side...and when i flex it gets hard but it looks like theres a ball in my pec.

got lil fat in their and i dont know how to loose it so i just wanna shape up my chest

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    O, thought you were talking about pigeon chest. Are you talking about around the nipple looks puffy and pointy?
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

Gsxr1000Ryda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    push ups bro bro!

Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should start your chest day with flat bench because it hits your whole chest and a great way to increase the mass "overall" in the two muscles of your chest. If your decline is weaker than your flat then your lower chest is too weak(In most people decline is easiest of the bench press exercises). make it the second exercise, since your chest should still have energy, every time to "lengthen" your chest, or help influence the lower muscles of your chest to become thicker, more even, and stronger. and HIT THEM HARD to shock some growth into your lower chest! (genetics is also a part of the way your chest looks but exercise can influence it) THEN if your muscles are still up to it do some flys or incline or whatever you want.

Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its redundant to do flat bench followed by decline. They both hit the same area. OP would be better off to focus on a combination of flat/incline flyes and presses, as well as pullovers and dips.

d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) d16daily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

it could be gynecomastia, if your not familiar, check the link.

if you feel anything like a ball, lump or hard mass behind your nipple, that is gyne. its a small piece of breast tissue. it will not go away, surgery is the only option IF ITS THAT BAD. its hereditary as well as caused by steroids & smoking weed(for some people)

if its not a big deal, work hard on incline to build the upper chest to offset the lower.
    Last edited by d16daily; 12-30-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    "A big guy don't need floor poses... that's only for midgets."

-Lee Haney

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Alaskastuck View Post
    You should start your chest day with flat bench because it hits your whole chest and a great way to increase the mass "overall" in the two muscles of your chest. If your decline is weaker than your flat then your lower chest is too weak(In most people decline is easiest of the bench press exercises). make it the second exercise, since your chest should still have energy, every time to "lengthen" your chest, or help influence the lower muscles of your chest to become thicker, more even, and stronger. and HIT THEM HARD to shock some growth into your lower chest! (genetics is also a part of the way your chest looks but exercise can influence it) THEN if your muscles are still up to it do some flys or incline or whatever you want.
    Holy crap. That was an entertaining read at least.

Flat bench works your whole chest as well as decline bench works your whole chest. yes it will still activate some upper chest fibers, but it is a lower chest exercise.

Who exactly is HITTING THEIR MUSCLES SOFT?

OP, it might possibly be gyno. If it really is just fat, then perhaps your body likes to store fat in your pecs, which means you'll have to work extra hard to get rid of it. Get it checked by a doctor if you're uncertain though.

Focus your chest routine around Incline bench and then pick one of the follow: flat bench, decline bench, weighted dips. Those two should be your staples. I would still say to focus more attention towards inclines, but I'd definitely start doing declines.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tamoxifen

mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mirandaspits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kidwitbigchest View Post
    yea its pionty from side side...and when i flex it gets hard but it looks like theres a ball in my pec.

got lil fat in their and i dont know how to loose it so i just wanna shape up my chest

you're 16 right? I remember in my teens going through puberty a lil ball behind my nipple. It was very sore an hurt if touched. My 3 other brothers had it while teens too. In any case it just may be part of going through puberty broan it'll just go away in some time. Don't stress it.

ill try to get a pic up
    you guys could probably straight up say what i need if you see em...

only when i flex it seems like theres a ball in there...pretty much my whole pec is hard except the outer (near my shoulder) that is why it seems like theres a ball in there

i got some questions but ill wait till after the pics
    thanks a lot

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Massinator View Post
    Its redundant to do flat bench followed by decline. They both hit the same area.
    They hit similar areas, but not the same area.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Massinator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    They hit similar areas, but not the same area.
    sorry...was generalizing. I figured i didn't need to get into specifics

so wuh you guys think i should do...?
    like NO FLATBENCH-light flatbench-pushups-decline-etc.
    Last edited by kidwitbigchest; 12-30-2008 at 10:24 AM.

brookman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard incline helps more for that

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmm id say for a 16yo 5'10" 155er youve actually got some pretty decent chest development. just looks to me like you have a nipple (like everyone) and it makes your chest look a little pointy? I would still say focus on your pressing movements (i personally like starting with inclines, but up to you) because at 16 youre gunna get much more benefit from the presses over something like flyes IMO.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

yeah man for 16 your chest is doing pretty good. I'd prioritize incline press (DB or BB) to catch up a bit with your lower chest.

Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    hmm id say for a 16yo 5'10" 155er youve actually got some pretty decent chest development. just looks to me like you have a nipple (like everyone) and it makes your chest look a little pointy? I would still say focus on your pressing movements (i personally like starting with inclines, but up to you) because at 16 youre gunna get much more benefit from the presses over something like flyes IMO.
    So what your saying is....

I have a nipple?!

Good chest development at 16, keep it up. Don't sweat the small things just yet
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

appreciate it

the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500) the_tripper is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ChuteBoxeFC View Post
    Tamoxifen
    ????

info on this?
    :)

Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alaskastuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now that i see your chest and know what your talking about, you should start of with flat or incline, but do both.
    I was imagining like a horizontal bulge of muscle across each pec with the top half being bigger and nipples kinda drooping below the muscles on a curve.

alright so imma hit up chest+trics tomorrow

only focusing on chest and this is in order
    1. incline bench (10-8-6 for all exercises)
    2. decline bench
    3. ???flat bench =/ ????
    4. incline flys

and maybe some incline db

KEY QUESTION:
    Is heavy weight the way to go??? (10-8-6)
    or should i do like a (12-10-8 just for chest)

SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDFlip is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lose some bodyfat and just keep working on your chest... everywhere.

incline, flat, decline, presses, flys, machine, cable, db, bb......

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by the_tripper View Post
    ????

info on this?

It's a competitive inhibitor of estrogen. Estrogen increases breast tissue proliferation.

HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeartofaLion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i doubt tamoxifen is safe for a 16 year old or even available without a prescription.
    “You are not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.”
    - Liam Neeson