Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LifterAmI View Post
    u mad down there ?
    i am quite happy

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuilder910 View Post
    So...you're posting a picture of him doing a high-level triangle armbar escape?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by C Project View Post
    HOLY ****. YOU CALLED ALL THREE MAIN EVENTS!? NO F*CKING WAY!!!?!?! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT! HOLY DOG **** COCK BALLS PISS AND JIZ. I'M CALLING MY MOM TO LET HER KNOW. I'LL TELL DANA WHITE TOO!!!
    rofl @ you being so uptight, get the the stick out of your ass and laugh a little bit, you honestly read that post of mine and took it 100% seriously?!?

rofl, f*cking pathetic, lighten up and quit taking **** things said on here so SERIOUZ

Man, this place makes me f*cking LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and omg I'm sooo scared that you f*cking reported my internet post! Here come teh internet police! O wait, I'm sure they're not even worried about me calling someone a "*******"

hahahahahahaha
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mises is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    fine, rashad wont stay undefeated because machida will pick him apart...better?

btw the emphisis on your penis and women was starilingly homosexual
    Machida isn't going to beat Rashad, he's going to try and play chicken **** until he wins a decision but Rashad wont let him because he has great coaches that will make a solid plan to f*ck up Lyoto's hit and run tactics.

I just had to throw that out there because I am very fond of my penis and the women that have had the pleasure of having my penis in them
    "Modern man is conditioned to expect instant gratification but any success or triumph realized quickly, with only marginal effort is necessarily shallow. Meaningful achievement takes time, hard work, persistence, patience, proper intent and constant self-awareness. The path to such success is punctuated by failure, consolidation and renewed effort. Personal reconstruction is art." - MFT

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by $luuug View Post
    Anderson Silva is not interested in the LHW belt... didn't he say that already?

Lyoto and Evans would make a good PPV, since they're both undefeated, they can market that good. I still don't see Lyoto taking the belt. I actually don't see anyone taking the belt at the moment. Not Rampage, not Lyoto, not Shogun, ando Soko, lol. Call me crazy, but I'm being real
    you're crazy and you're a tool for calling people *******s because they disagree with your ridiculous prediction.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MUFC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    JUST FYI

Tito has done very well at ADCC and is a very good overall grappler. Showing a picture of Machida escaping one of his triangles is retarded
    "If you can read this and still disagree, fantastic; just realize that you’re wrong." - Lyle McDonald

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. and there will be more of your children dead tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Half of the stuff I say is said to piss you off. Everything else is just a lead up to me trolling you.

Originally Posted by TE View Post
    you're crazy and you're a tool for calling people *******s because they disagree with your ridiculous prediction.
    stfu, I only attacked those who attacked me FIRST, so don't come at me out of the woodwork thinking you have something on me,read the thread, *******

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    stfu, I only attacked those who attacked me FIRST, so don't come at me out of the woodwork thinking you have something on me,read the thread, *******
    hey e-thug.
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If Anderson Silva carries on in 205, Rashad wont have a chance in hell.

Originally Posted by Whey Hey View Post
    OMG! Anderson has no interest in the LHW belt! Otherwise I would agree with you

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Whey Hey View Post
    stop underestimating rashad

its getting old

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by injured44 View Post

its getting old
    right, just like people still underestimated forrest...who beat rampage.

im not underestimating, i am just saying machida will beat him because he is the smartest lhw out there

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rofl @ you being so uptight, get the the stick out of your ass and laugh a little bit, you honestly read that post of mine and took it 100% seriously?!?

rofl, f*cking pathetic, lighten up and quit taking **** things said on here so SERIOUZ

Man, this place makes me f*cking LAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and omg I'm sooo scared that you f*cking reported my internet post! Here come teh internet police! O wait, I'm sure they're not even worried about me calling someone a "*******"

hahahahahahaha
    This forum is turning into a joke, and it's guys like you who are helping the process.

Insulting other members is against the rules, but due to ****ty modding, I doubt anything will be done.

I need to lighten up? I'm one of the most light hearted people on this forum. And it's somewhat "difficult" to read emotions online. No pun.

And this place makes me f*ckin LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH because of ignorant people posting their bull**** rhetoric in order to look cool.

Way to make an online career out of insult people and trying to better yourself through others low self-esteem Disenfranchised jr.

"you honestly read that post of mine and took it 100% seriously?!?"

its getting old
    Says the guy who told everyone Rashad was a prime knockout for Liddell and that it was impossible for Rampage to beat Wanderlei.
    Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

its getting old
    Didn't you call him an easy KO for Chuck?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WishmasterATM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I did not insult you, you just called me *******...I said I was LOL at MMA Fans that watched only this card, and belives Rashad will win 4...yes refering to you..because I've never seen you post in an MMA thread...but serious man, you sound so dumb..
    I've learned something, don't argue with dumb people, they will take you down to their level and beat you with experience..
    and yess if there were any legit Mods, you should be banned....but still, you suck piece of ****..

This forum is turning into a joke, and it's guys like you who are helping the process.

Insulting other members is against the rules, but due to ****ty modding, I doubt anything will be done.

I need to lighten up? I'm one of the most light hearted people on this forum. And it's somewhat "difficult" to read emotions online. No pun.

And this place makes me f*ckin LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH because of ignorant people posting their bull**** rhetoric in order to look cool.

Way to make an online career out of insult people and trying to better yourself through others low self-esteem Disenfranchised jr.

"you honestly read that post of mine and took it 100% seriously?!?"

Says the guy who told everyone Rashad was a prime knockout for Liddell and that it was impossible for Rampage to beat Wanderlei.
    This....enough said, let's clinch....
    " I love it when women go to school . It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates --- it means nothing to them, but its so adorable for us "

- Admiral General Aladeen

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    Didn't you call him an easy KO for Chuck?
    that was then and it was coming off of his mediocre performance against tito, and bisping.

but now hes proven he is an elite 205'er so you gotta give him respect.

Registered User inhuman warrior's Avatar
    inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that was then and it was coming off of his mediocre performance against tito, and bisping.

but now hes proven he is an elite 205'er so you gotta give him respect.
    Not good enough to win a STAND UP match with forrest (he beat him on the ground you know) and Forrest isn't the best striker you know. Rampage will beat him. You'll see.
    Last edited by inhuman warrior; 12-30-2008 at 03:19 PM.

Strength Sports for Life C Project's Avatar
    C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C Project has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by inhuman warrior View Post
    Not good enough to win a STAND UP match with forrest (he beat him on the ground you know) and Forrest isn't the striker you know. Rampage will beat him. You'll see.
    I find your lack of faith disturbing, Admiral.

Moved Squat, Bench, and Deadlift to Yoke, Log, and Stones.

inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50) inhuman warrior will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find your lack of faith disturbing, Admiral.

Lol why should I have "faith" in Rashad? I want Rampage to get his belt back.

Not good enough to win a STAND UP match with forrest (he beat him on the ground you know) and Forrest isn't the best striker you know. Rampage will beat him. You'll see.
    forrests biggest problems are his lack of KO power and his chin.

rampage probably has a better chance against rashad because he has KO power and a solid chin. still its no gimme he would be in for a tough fight with rashad.

He beat him on the ground after KNOCKING HIM DOWN WITH HIS STAND UP.
    - Jens Pulver

LOL, alright alright.

I'm done "trolling". I'll admit that this thread was made with the tone to piss a lot of people off [because it's so easy to do in this section because everyone has an inflated ego] but I still do believe that Rashad is going to just get better and better. It's not delusion, and I never underestimated him or Forrest. I have my opinions and everyone else has theirs.

Rashad will go undefeated in 2009, that's just my opinion and you can take that whatever way you wish. Just like it's my opinion that Josh Barnett will beat Fedor when they fight.

C project, you can still suck my cock though. lol

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BodyBuilder910 View Post
    LOL Decision is the only way he can win any match, OMG LEGIT BJJ BLACK BELT, WHO THE **** GETS TRIANGLED BY TITO LULZ?!!!!!

Rashad would **** his world up, boring ass fighter throwin women softball jabs

this video definetly demonstrates lyotos inability to be aggressive and own all his opponents in standup and ground (strong sarcasm for the idiots out there that wouldn't get it)

how many professional MMA wins do you have?
    Last edited by PrettyPinkDonut; 12-30-2008 at 04:29 PM.

IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    both machida and rampage will murder rashad, im so tired of people sucking on rashads dick, why don't they actually hear what rashad has to say in interviews then we'll see how cool rashad is, GOD i hate that guy so much. And machida would murder rashad hands down, you guys needa watch tito ortiz vs lyoto machida, he made tito look like a clown, and rashad couldnt even beat tito

CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    slug i cannot wait to rub your nose in this thread after Rashad loses his very first title defense

the top contenders are all terrible matchups for Rashad

Originally Posted by CharmingCritic View Post
    slug i cannot wait to rub your nose in this thread after Rashad loses his very first title defense

the top contenders are all terrible matchups for Rashad
    lol, I don't care if it happens

CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CharmingCritic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol, I don't care if it happens
    where's the confidence? you talked some big game in this thread....that's all you have to say?

IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rashad needs to calm down on the liddell fight. Nothing against chuck, but i think my sister could have knocked him out that night, i mean COME ON he was completely out of shape, had a bad leg and his face was wide open, its just common sense he would have gotten knocked out sooner or later. If rashad faught chuck back in the day he would have got KO'd the **** out no questions. he beat chuck when chuck was worse than a 2 year old, so i wasn't impressed whatsoever

Originally Posted by CharmingCritic View Post
    where's the confidence? you talked some big game in this thread....that's all you have to say?
    I am confident that he will go undefeated in 2009, but nothing is certain I know that and if he does lose, then whatever I was wrong, big deal lmfao

Originally Posted by IronManMMA View Post
    rashad needs to calm down on the liddell fight. Nothing against chuck, but i think my sister could have knocked him out that night, i mean COME ON he was completely out of shape, had a bad leg and his face was wide open, its just common sense he would have gotten knocked out sooner or later. If rashad faught chuck back in the day he would have got KO'd the **** out no questions. he beat chuck when chuck was worse than a 2 year old, so i wasn't impressed whatsoever
    yeah Chuck was not on his A-game that's for sure.