Thread: SuperPump 250

p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

SuperPump 250

What exactly does this supplement do?
    i was thinking about getting it to take before my wrestling meets and before i go to the gym...would this be a good supplement to take for those two things...or is there a cheaper or more effective supplement i could use?

thanks

i was also looking at Infinite Labs Juggernaut
    good choice?
    Last edited by p-trav; 12-28-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: forgot something

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by p-trav View Post
    What exactly does this supplement do?
    i was thinking about getting it to take before my wrestling meets and before i go to the gym...would this be a good supplement to take for those two things...or is there a cheaper or more effective supplement i could use?

thanks

i was also looking at Infinite Labs Juggernaut
    good choice?
    I am sorry, but its only for those 18+, not recommended for you.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Registered User chevyforlife502's Avatar
    chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chevyforlife502 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    K if you are 18+ is it a good supplement and what is it
    "Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights" Ronnie Colemen

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chevyforlife502 View Post
    K if you are 18+ is it a good supplement and what is it
    One of the best pre-workout nitric oxide boosters in the market today.

Check out the product info page and video:
    http://www.gasparinutrition.com/Home...6/Default.aspx

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/super.html
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) p-trav has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I am sorry, but its only for those 18+, not recommended for you.
    hmmm...ya i dont care

houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houpty32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm...ya i dont care

Obviously not. Just eat healthy and eat some carbs before you work out or wrestle. Give it three more years before you start using any kind of supplements bro, just trying to look out for your health.
    No homo.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmmm...ya i dont care
    Kinda figures. I didnt care much at 15 either, but take it from the experienced ppl.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler