chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chitown_rydah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Do you feel sore after every workout?

Because I dont feel **** on my chest no more. Should I switch up exercises? Like instead of barbells switch to dumbells? I do Flat, Incline, Flys, and one arm extensions on smith machine but dont feel that sore like other people complain. I also go heavy 8-10 reps 4 sets.

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not feeling sore after every workout doesn't mean you haven't had a decent one, but yeah i would switch to dumbells.. im not a big barbell fan either.. i seem to feel my chest more with dumbells.

overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) overkill21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chitown_rydah View Post
    Because I dont feel **** on my chest no more. Should I switch up exercises? Like instead of barbells switch to dumbells? I do Flat, Incline, Flys, and one arm extensions on smith machine but dont feel that sore like other people complain. I also go heavy 8-10 reps 4 sets.
    id definetly switch it up man, your body thinks getting sore is a bad thing. and in reality the concept of it sounds bad but its for a good reason. so to prevent your body from getting that sore feeling it finds ways to adapt to the stress put on it.

you have to reshock your body. using dumbells requires alot more of those stabilizing muscles plus it gives you the chance to isolate and really work each side even. youll def. feel sore.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500) effec is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you shouldnt have to feel sore all of the time to see progress. You may want to recheck form and the poundage youre using.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chase progress [define it based upon your goals], not soreness.

My shoulders are never sore no matter what I do. Yet, they've probably made the BEST progress of all. My quads will get sore after as little as 1 moderate set of leg extensions or leg presses. Then there are my triceps which are middle of the road - they won't be very sore if I do dips and CGBPs but they will get terribly sore if I do overhead stretch overload exercises.

That said, if progress has stalled you probably have adapted to the current stimulus and may be time to re-evaluate your what you are doing - add additional exercises, change exercises, different rep range, more volume, add intensity techniques, etc...
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.