johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

prohormones safe?

First off props to bodybuilding.com for getting me my order to my house in less than 24 hours after ordering online. I got a newsletter talking about prohormones and how the new ones are 100% safe. Are they allowed to say this legally when it cannot be the case. 100% safe sounds like some bs and seems unethical for them to tell people who are no informed about the real dangers. Yes, I am sure they are safer than before, but anytime you mess with your hormones like that dangers exist.

GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoldenFear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by johnt12 View Post
    First off props to bodybuilding.com for getting me my order to my house in less than 24 hours after ordering online. I got a newsletter talking about prohormones and how the new ones are 100% safe. Are they allowed to say this legally when it cannot be the case. 100% safe sounds like some bs and seems unethical for them to tell people who are no informed about the real dangers. Yes, I am sure they are safer than before, but anytime you mess with your hormones like that dangers exist.
    I got that too and it got me curious on those supplements too. its from LG sceince right? the methyl 1-D?

I want to kno too.

johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face

Originally Posted by GoldenFear View Post
    I got that too and it got me curious on those supplements too. its from LG sceince right? the methyl 1-D?

I want to kno too.
    Yeah that would be the one.

Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jigsaw-Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know this isn't much help but no, true PHs are not "safe" unless researched properly and directions followed closely. If your looking into PHs I would suggest taking the next few weeks to research the different PHs, what they do, the PCTs to take, and ask LOTs of people on BB.com for advice.
    "Corporate policies and procedures are designed for one thing; to harness the man to the plow for maximum production." - John Eldredge

My Epistane Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113017101
    My Pheraplex Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115181261

acortazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acortazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acortazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i saw that too and i read that stubborn body fat and lack of muscle gains in the gym are due to high estrogen so i was lookin at finding an anti-estrogen pill like formadrol in the newsletter given

lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50) lcplgrande will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jigsaw-Man View Post
    I know this isn't much help but no, true PHs are not "safe" unless researched properly and directions followed closely. If your looking into PHs I would suggest taking the next few weeks to research the different PHs, what they do, the PCTs to take, and ask LOTs of people on BB.com for advice.
    Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't LG science a BS company? And thtey said a mythel was 100% safe? I'm not a know it all but that strikes me a very wierd and very false.
    Semper Fi

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by acortazz View Post
    yea i saw that too and i read that stubborn body fat and lack of muscle gains in the gym are due to high estrogen so i was lookin at finding an anti-estrogen pill like formadrol in the newsletter given
    sometimes they're just due to not working that hard in the gym..

when you take an estrogen inhibitor it's possible that once you come off it, and you have to cycle off it, that your estrogen levels will spike up to much higher then before you started the supp. doesn't always work this way but it's possible. Messing with hormones is pretty serious stuff, imo, it's not like taking creatine. I almost feel, and i know a lot of other people do, like if you're going to use a product to effect hormones, you should just uh, go all out if ya know what i mean.
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

acortazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acortazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acortazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i work just as hard if not harder than anyone in the gym. I can gain strength but not size and as for fat loss i can lose fat but not in certain areas like chest, obliques, and thighs so it leads me to think that its because of high estrogen but im going to my doc monday so ill ask him