Registered User wannabeshredded's Avatar
    wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10) wannabeshredded is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jack Links Buffalo Chicken Nuggets!!!!! Great for dieting!!

I was just at Wawa last night (eastern US mini mart chain) and I stumbled across these:

They were SOOO GOOD! And the best part only 240 calories per bag and 27 grams of protein. They do have quite a bit of sodium but I don't really care because im not doing a show or going to the beach.

theognis1002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theognis1002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theognis1002 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wannabeshredded View Post
    I was just at Wawa last night (eastern US mini mart chain) and I stumbled across these:

They were SOOO GOOD! And the best part only 240 calories per bag and 27 grams of protein. They do have quite a bit of sodium but I don't really care because im not doing a show or going to the beach.
    Most of those beef jerkey packets are extremely high in sodium as well even though they have high protein. This company happens to make beef jerkey as well =o