killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

trying an experiment(no pressing movements for chest)

As i have been training for almost 3 years now i am pretty happy about the progress i made. I went from 73kg to 92 . Everything has grown except my chest which still doesnt grow as it should be.This is very depressing.I have have pretty big shoulders en triceps which makes i always fail with these muscles while doing ANY pressing movements like benching.Yes i tried dumbbells and yes they feel better in my "chest" , especially dumbbell bp,but i never fail on my chest.
    This cannot be said when i am doing exercices like cable crossovers.
    I really feel this very hard on my chest. So i am consider forgetting the "bodybuilding rules" which say that u have to do compound exercices for mass.(only for chest)I keep doing chinups,squats,...but for chest i consider only doing isolation exercises like peck deck,cable flyes,...
    I am thinking of doing this for 1 month and see how my chest responds.
    What are your thoughts about this?
    Last edited by killerbee_zor; 12-27-2008 at 05:11 AM.

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Can you describe your bench form? Is your back flat, or arched? Where are your shoulders? How wide is your grip? How far down do you go? How fast/slow do you do the movement?

killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) killerbee_zor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My form has been adjusted,shoulders back,back a little bit arched,with normal grip(wide grip feels bad on shoulders)i feel it more but still not like when i am doing strict cable crossovers.I still dont fail on chest!

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you touch your chest with the bar when benching? Try doing partials going all the way down and half way up.
    Hello

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't totally get rid of pressing movements. How about doing the fly movements first, which will pre-exhaust the chest, then the pressing movements. Hopefully your chest will fail first when you do it in that order. I like to warm up the chest with some fly movements first.

ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ansatsuken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i have the same problem man but ive been making improvements this way...
    hitting chest more often
    doing super heavy presses on the smith machine
    sllloooooowwww reps and some doggcrap training techniques high intesity cadence
    and pullovers
    Banish The Omen