Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)

Who's got an iPhone or iPod and what apps do you like?

I bought myself an iPhone for work and I'm fascinated with the apps. My favorite is Mahjong but I won't be happy until I've figured out how to conquer the world in Lux Touch LOL I've got so many apps already and I spend more time playing than I do using it as a phone LOL What apps do you like?
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    google voice search is pretty cool. Overall the phone is great.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've got a iPod touch...AT&T kinda blows around here. I also like mahjong and also have bejeweled, yahtzee, sudoku, and for my daughter monkey ball. I'd like to have scrabble but the reviews stunk.

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love that mine plays music. thats really the only use I have for one
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the Instinct from Sprint some time ago, but I bought the Ipod touch for 3 of my kids for christmas it does have a lot of features.
    On the list for Bannukah

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got mine months ago and I'm still the same way. I'm nuts about the apps.

VoiceNotes - This is so useful to me. My crappy old phone would only let me store five.
    SteadyCam - Only takes a picture when you're holding the phone still.
    The Weather Channel - 10 day forecast with more detailed info.
    Shazam - identify a song playing on the radio. For a music nut like me this is really useful.
    Solitaire City Lite
    VSnax - Time wasting videos if you're stuck somewhere and you're bored.
    Aurora Feint - fun game
    Now Playing/Flixster/Showtimes - movie info
    Pandora - internet radio
    Topple - silly, fun game
    Google Earth
    Pac-Man Lite - nuff said
    Jelly Car - another silly game
    Amazon - i love that you can take a picture of an item and they'll try to identify it so you can buy it from them later.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Hittin' it and gettin' it Braindrop's Avatar
    Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000) Braindrop is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love mine.

Zenbe Lists -- if your partner has an iPhone as well, you can keep a list auto-synced between phones. So me and Mrs. Brain have a Grocery List that we can both add to, and it's always up to date for whoever ends up at the store (where you can check the items off and it will update their phone as well).

Pandora - DJ Krush radio ftw

Bloomberg & NY Times - News

Shufflepuck - Loved this game as a kid. Now with Magic Bumpers!

UrbanSpoon - the ultimate "Where do we eat?" tool.

I've got a lot of other stuff, but that pretty much covers what I *use*.
    Braindrop
    ---------------------------
    Jun 2016 230#
    Apr 2010 224#
    Oct 2007: 272#
    ---------------------------

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=660421

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by farsscf View Post
    google voice search is pretty cool. Overall the phone is great.
    I don't use the internet feature at all hardly because I blocked the cell data use of it and only use it on Wifi for free at internet cafe's. It's just too expensive in Canada.

Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    I've got a iPod touch...AT&T kinda blows around here. I also like mahjong and also have bejeweled, yahtzee, sudoku, and for my daughter monkey ball. I'd like to have scrabble but the reviews stunk.
    I only use free apps but I've got many of them. I like scrabble and want that one too but I can't get it without a credit card. You can't even pay by gift card in Canada for apps. I even wrote to the company and there is absolutely no way of buying anything from here except music and movies without a credit card

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I got the Instinct from Sprint some time ago, but I bought the Ipod touch for 3 of my kids for christmas it does have a lot of features.
    Wooh nice gift! They must have been extremely pleased. The iPod touch is $230 here. The phone was $200 if you signed onto a 3 yr plan. Otherwise it's like $600.

Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I got mine months ago and I'm still the same way. I'm nuts about the apps.

VoiceNotes - This is so useful to me. My crappy old phone would only let me store five.
    SteadyCam - Only takes a picture when you're holding the phone still.
    The Weather Channel - 10 day forecast with more detailed info.
    Shazam - identify a song playing on the radio. For a music nut like me this is really useful.
    Solitaire City Lite
    VSnax - Time wasting videos if you're stuck somewhere and you're bored.
    Aurora Feint - fun game
    Now Playing/Flixster/Showtimes - movie info
    Pandora - internet radio
    Topple - silly, fun game
    Google Earth
    Pac-Man Lite - nuff said
    Jelly Car - another silly game
    Amazon - i love that you can take a picture of an item and they'll try to identify it so you can buy it from them later.
    I've got Topple and Pac man lite. I still get as frustrated with Pac Man as I did when it first came out and you could only play it on those tables in bars LOL

Originally Posted by Braindrop View Post
    Love mine.

Zenbe Lists -- if your partner has an iPhone as well, you can keep a list auto-synced between phones. So me and Mrs. Brain have a Grocery List that we can both add to, and it's always up to date for whoever ends up at the store (where you can check the items off and it will update their phone as well).

I don't know how you have that arranged. It was hell when I tried to figure out how my daughter and I could share an iTunes. I have the iPhone and I got her the iTouch for Xmas. It turns out that you have to go through some long complicated procedure or you can make a new desktop for the other user and install iTunes on it so they have their own copy to sync to. Otherwise every time we each synced we would be syncing all of the other person's stuff! What a headache LOL They didn't think this out very well when they designed it. It's like they expect everyone to have their own computer in the same household or something. My son who doesn't live with me anymore also has an iPhone and we also can't figure out how to share apps without syncing everything on our phones with the other person's. How did you do that? Can you share apps between the 2 phones somehow?
    Last edited by NotTooLate; 12-28-2008 at 02:57 AM.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500) omnisjdi is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    iPod here:

Love being able to show photos on it.
    Been getting a lot of Wows, and a few OMGs reactions to the transformation I've undergone
    Also like to play games on it.
    More music than I'll ever listen too also a plus
    So Close to the 6 Pack:)
    On My Way To 10-15% Body Fat.
    "Putas del Fuego por vida"
    "Duck for life"

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotTooLate View Post
    I don't use the internet feature at all hardly because I blocked the cell data use of it and only use it on Wifi for free at internet cafe's. It's just too expensive in Canada.
    That really sucks. There's so much I use the data for. I remember reading about the charges that Rogers was going to be imposing on Canadians when the iPhone 3G first came out. They were pretty outrageous.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000) farsscf is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Braindrop View Post
    Love mine.

I added the Zenbe lists, that will come in handy, thanks

heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavywt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll add:

Melodis Voice Dialer
    Google Earth

I.TV - quick way to look up TV scheds, Movie times, buy movie ticks

OpenTable - find out which restaurants in your area have open tables, and make a reservation

TouchTerm - a decent SSH client

Graphing Calculator - yeah, geeky, but then, i'm a science geek...

Weather Bug

Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tishalicious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Diamedic - blood sugar levels software
    Fitness - good all-round food-exercise diary
    i****meter - GPS based log for walks/runs/hiking
    BinauralBeat - seems to be working as a medicationless sleep-aid
    iPump Dumbbells - good lifting workouts and log for body-weight and dumbbells
    OzWeather - more accurate for me that the program already there
    Maps - comes with the phone - LOVE IT

and a couple of games ^_^
    I'm Buddha-sized and full of wisdom... and fat.
    ~
    Proud member of "Thick Chicks"
    ~
    Status: Wrist back in action - starting weights again tomorrow morning (light - don't want to re-injure!). On an IBS-friendly diet which is resulting in less sick days, and weight dropping (fricken YAY!)