Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)

good passage from book i downloaded

The most erotic moment for a woman is feeling that you are Shiva, the divine masculine: imperturbable, totally loving,
    fully present, and all-pervading. She cannot move you, because you already are what you are, with or without her. She
    cannot scare you away, because you already penetrate her in fearless love, pervading her heart and body. She cannot
    distract you, because your one-pointed commitment to truth will not bend to her wiles. Feeling this hugeness of love
    and freedom in you, she can trust you, utterly, and surrender her testing in celebration of love.
    Until she wants to feel you as Shiva again. And then the testing will begin anew. In fact, it is precisely when you are
    most Shiva-like that she will most test you.
    Perhaps you have been working toward some financial goal, and finally you have succeeded. After months or years of
    effort, you have creatively earned a large amount of money. You feel happy, full, and successful. You feel great. You
    come home to your woman and want to share the news with her.
    "I just made a million dollars today."
    "That's nice."
    "That's nice!!?? You know how hard I've been working for this."
    "I know. It feels like I haven't seen you in months. Did you remember to pick up the milk on the way home?"
    "Oh, sorry" I forgot. But who cares? We could buy a dairy farm now?"
    "I asked you to pick up the milk three times this morning, and I put a note on your briefcase. How could you forget?"
    "I said I'm sorry. Look, I'll go get the damn milk..."
    Why is she being this way? Because she simply wants to deflate your success? No. She is challenging you because
    your success doesn't mean **** to her, unless you are free and loving. And if you are free and loving, nothing she says
    can collapse you. She wants to feel you are uncollapsable, so she pokes you in your weak spot.
    Of course she knows how much this moment of success means to you. This is precisely why she is negating it. Not
    because she wants to hurt you. But because she wants to feel Shiva. She wants to feel your strength. She wants to
    feel that your happiness is not dependent on her response, nor on you making a million dollars. She wants to feel you
    are a superior man.

Stats: 6'2", 180 lbs
    JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JAWS22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JAWS22's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Dosquito View Post
    The most erotic moment for a woman is feeling that you are Shiva, the divine masculine: imperturbable, totally loving,
    fully present, and all-pervading. She cannot move you, because you already are what you are, with or without her. She
    cannot scare you away, because you already penetrate her in fearless love, pervading her heart and body. She cannot
    distract you, because your one-pointed commitment to truth will not bend to her wiles. Feeling this hugeness of love
    and freedom in you, she can trust you, utterly, and surrender her testing in celebration of love.
    Until she wants to feel you as Shiva again. And then the testing will begin anew. In fact, it is precisely when you are
    most Shiva-like that she will most test you.
    Perhaps you have been working toward some financial goal, and finally you have succeeded. After months or years of
    effort, you have creatively earned a large amount of money. You feel happy, full, and successful. You feel great. You
    come home to your woman and want to share the news with her.
    "I just made a million dollars today."
    "That's nice."
    "That's nice!!?? You know how hard I've been working for this."
    "I know. It feels like I haven't seen you in months. Did you remember to pick up the milk on the way home?"
    "Oh, sorry" I forgot. But who cares? We could buy a dairy farm now?"
    "I asked you to pick up the milk three times this morning, and I put a note on your briefcase. How could you forget?"
    "I said I'm sorry. Look, I'll go get the damn milk..."
    Why is she being this way? Because she simply wants to deflate your success? No. She is challenging you because
    your success doesn't mean **** to her, unless you are free and loving. And if you are free and loving, nothing she says
    can collapse you. She wants to feel you are uncollapsable, so she pokes you in your weak spot.
    Of course she knows how much this moment of success means to you. This is precisely why she is negating it. Not
    because she wants to hurt you. But because she wants to feel Shiva. She wants to feel your strength. She wants to
    feel that your happiness is not dependent on her response, nor on you making a million dollars. She wants to feel you
    are a superior man.
    Ungreateful bitches.