eagle34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagle34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best high quality protein?

hey, I've been looking on here about proteins.. And all I can find is threads or posts about "the best tasting protein" but I was wanting a good high quality protein. I don't care if it tastes bad, all I want is something that isn't all hyped up and crap. Thank you.

bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so your saying you want a great tasting ISO? or do you want hydro?

please define "quality" as in what source/purity

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want QUALITY, I'd look no further than anything produced by Xtreme Formulations...USA baby.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

eagle34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eagle34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea. Thank you. I was looking at there ultra peptide 2.0

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you want straight whey, look into CFM (Cross Flow Microfiltered) processed such as Allmax IsoFlex. If you want blend (casein + whey), Ultra Peptide is an excellent choice. But the differences in quality are minimal from the whole perspective and it all depends on your budget. Some of the good economical proteins would be XF Whey, Allmax Allwhey, or Gaspari Myofusion (not sold here yet). Or do what I do--if you don't care about taste so much, go for NOW Mega Pack Whey Isolate Natural Unflavored.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) twofocused has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ON 100% Whey is good stuff.

10lbs for 79 shipped

or American Whey for the same price

Alright. I'll take a look at those. Thanks guys.

zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zeebodybuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Labrada V60
    The Blueprint works!
    http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

Zee'z Huge Controlled Labs Stack. Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=452760731&posted=1#post452760731

Bigger Stronger Faster on USPLabs Stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=566989171#post566989171

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The question that has to piggyback here: Who decides it's good quality protein (no broscience)? and does anybody know where any given company is sourcing it's raw protein powder? Original source..... not USA distributor middleman.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zendo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Vitruvian

You seem to imply that "some companies" are misleading customers by claiming US sourcing of their proteins. Please name the companies and provide objective evidence.

Thank you

zendo

Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I cant tell you what is the "highest quality" because I am not a nutritionist by any means but I can tell you that I like ON's 100% whey for my morning and my post work out drink and ON's Casein for my before bed drink.
    O35 5'8" Crew

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zendo View Post
    You seem to imply that "some companies" are misleading customers by claiming US sourcing of their proteins. Please name the companies and provide objective evidence.

Thank you

zendo
    I am not trying to call out any specific companies. This is simply a question I have posed in the past and all I have ever heard is "run around" answers.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul