BigMan73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1-ad & 4-ad Drug Test Help!!!

I'm a Div 1-AA football player and this past winter I stacked 1-AD and 4-AD for about 6 weeks and then stopped a week before I got back to school. And with my luck the day I got back I got a notice saying that I was to be drug test for the NCAA. I was off the 1-AD and 4-AD for about a week and I drank a ton of water and cranberry juice. Does anyone think I'll be fine? I read a few places that said the only way I would pop is if I took it right before the test...is this true or am I screwed?

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think a week is all it takes. Dont piss in a cup on just my advice though.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You *should* be fine, though such cannot be guaranteed.
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If there was no cross contamination with nordiol, you should be fine. If there was you're screwed. Who made the 4AD you used?
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

it was High Power 4-AD...I got it from bodybuilding.com

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Drink a packet of gelatin before you take the test.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by BigMan73
    it was High Power 4-AD...I got it from bodybuilding.com
    Don't know whether they buy from LPJ or China. If China you may have something to worry about, although i'm not positive that LPJ took steps to address the contamination issue.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

does anyone know how the NCAA test for 1-ad and 4-ad? is it just the test/est ratio? if so then wouldn't I be good since I stopped taking them a week in advance so my ratio should be back to normal, shouldn't it?

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    their some stuff you can buy to pass the test i read it the other day on the internet i dont remember where do a search