My mother in law, who has some odd mental quirks...bought us...
(now mind you, I got married in September, she had a big shower and got lots of stuff)
- some spinning kitchen counter utensil holder, its white plastic, it doesn't go with anything in the kitchen at all
- 4 glasses that look look like ice cream dished on pedestals..I have no room left in the cabinets for this
- Some candle holder thing to put out on a table, its black metal, and looks like twigs
- Some candle hold to hand on a wall, its brown metal
- Some candle hold to place in the fireplace (we don't use the fireplace, so a good idea??? NOOOOO, we already bought something for the fireplace and she knew it)
- 4 cheese spreaders (this makes a total of 10 cheese spreaders she has bought us...HELP)
- And olive oil pourer thing (its nice, but its the 3rd one she got us)
- a very nice glass pitcher, but totally useless
- 10 candles to fill all the candle holding things she got us
- two, yes TWO cup cake holding trays with lids...two...TWO...TWO!
I think we are going to invite our friends over who just bought a house and lay out all the stuff we dont want (all of it) and tell them to take anything they want.