Page 191 of 280 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,730 of 8390
    PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backisassuk View Post
    lol only 16 days for me, but I have seen some change already. Anxiety levels down, more focused, head less cloudy. Going to the gym everyday minus a sunday is helping, strength is going crazy elevated and same with cardio levels. Only thing which is annoying me is I am coming out with a few spots and notice my skin is getting a bit dry on my face, bought a moisturiser for that though. I suppose this may be toxins coming out of my body as I am eating "healthily" every day. Anyway else notice any changes in there skin after stopping?
    I started dry heaving one night like a cat coughing up a hair ball and just couldn't get the alcohol out. The next morning, (a few hours later) I went to the sauna and tried to sweat that mess out. Needless to say when I eventually started sweating all that junk my skin started burning, and I could smell the Bacardi and Rum, Vodka, Jack Daniels and case of beer that had been consumed the entire day before. By the end of the sauna session I felt worse that I did the night before. When I left the gym people had thought I was in an accident or a fight because my face was swelled up and my skin was all a mess. My face stayed messed up for a few days and even though I had not drank anymore I could still smell alcohol occasionally. Eventually GALLONS of water cleared all of it up. Had stomach problems and all that before it was said and done, but after those few days and Gallons of water my skin appeared better than it did before this instance.
    Drink a lot of water!

PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PappaBear76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    interesting monologue from Craig Ferguson.

Very insightful man. Awesome post

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    14 months sober! I can even live with unlocked bottles of hard liquors inside mu house (just for rare guests) , and dont even think about them. I'm now down to only one prescribed drug (only one pill before bed). I'm getting socialized, slowly but I do. I have plans.
    And I was the worst kind of drunkard. So, if I can everybody can. Good luck to everybody and God be with you.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Ιric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dunno how many times I am gonna have to keep thanking you pappabear for all the info, but thanks again lol. That sounds pretty intense. I think my skin is slowly getting better. I drink around 5 litres of water per day along with coffee(in the morning and/or before the gym). I have started using a moisturiser 3 times a day and can see a bit of a difference between Monday and today. It is like little small red blotches and dry skin, but my skin doesn't seem to be dry or as dry since Monday but I am still coming out in the odd pimple on my chin or around my nose area. All's good though. Funny thing is I was feeling great for the first two weeks I came off and quite hyperactive and in this third week my mind seems a bit cloudy and I don't seem to have the same enthusiasm but it comes and goes. Don't know if this is my brain readjusting or whatever. But respect to all you guys.

To Blacksmith congratulations mate and it's amazing you can do that with the unlocked bottles . Keep going

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backisassuk View Post
    Dunno how many times I am gonna have to keep thanking you pappabear for all the info, but thanks again lol. That sounds pretty intense. I think my skin is slowly getting better. I drink around 5 litres of water per day along with coffee(in the morning and/or before the gym). I have started using a moisturiser 3 times a day and can see a bit of a difference between Monday and today. It is like little small red blotches and dry skin, but my skin doesn't seem to be dry or as dry since Monday but I am still coming out in the odd pimple on my chin or around my nose area. All's good though. Funny thing is I was feeling great for the first two weeks I came off and quite hyperactive and in this third week my mind seems a bit cloudy and I don't seem to have the same enthusiasm but it comes and goes. Don't know if this is my brain readjusting or whatever. But respect to all you guys.

To Blacksmith congratulations mate and it's amazing you can do that with the unlocked bottles . Keep going
    Ride it out, roll with the punches, don't worry too much. Most sober women I know refer to AA as a beauty shop. Most guys I know that are sober look much better than they did when they started. It's a big adjustment, physical and mental stresses. I just try to do what I need to do today, and try not to worry too much about the rest.

It's like a big construction project. It's a huge stadium your building. You lean back and look at the whole thing and get up tight about how it will all get done. Then you remember you can only put one bolt in at a time. When your just working on the one little bolt in front of you, it seems easy, like anyone could do it.

Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post

Thank you. I will definitely think about these things, and try not to beat myself up.
    Good job, that's the only way. Your not alone with a relapse, In my case I finally figured out it was easier for me to get some help, make a call, do the stuff I should be doing, before I drank again, its just easier, and a ton safer than cleaning up after.
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 02-09-2013 at 09:50 PM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) backisassuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Ride it out, roll with the punches, don't worry too much. Most sober women I know refer to AA as a beauty shop. Most guys I know that are sober look much better than they did when they started. It's a big adjustment, physical and mental stresses. I just try to do what I need to do today, and try not to worry too much about the rest.

It's like a big construction project. It's a huge stadium your building. You lean back and look at the whole thing and get up tight about how it will all get done. Then you remember you can only put one bolt in at a time. When your just working on the one little bolt in front of you, it seems easy, like anyone could do it.
    Great philosophy man. That is what I am doing, get on my knees at the end of the night and thank the Lord I got through another day and give me strength for the next day, take it at one day at a time. AaboutI say I am beginning to look better but just this week been feeling a little nervous doing things that the previous two weeks I didn't even think about.

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I bumped into another car in a parking lot yesterday and even though the damage was very minor (none to my car at all) it has brought some repressed emotions and shame out. I haven't been this upset in a long time.

Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blacksmith80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JRT6 View Post
    I bumped into another car in a parking lot yesterday and even though the damage was very minor (none to my car at all) it has brought some repressed emotions and shame out. I haven't been this upset in a long time.
    Don't fokus on that bro, your mids are F*in with you.
    >> I don't play against a particular team. I play against the idea of losing. ~ Ιric Daniel Pierre Cantona <<

BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had a slip-up. It is 11:28AM and I am drunk. wtf?
    Just except it and move on.It happens to the best of us.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had a slip-up. It is 11:28AM and I am drunk. wtf?
    Dont feel bad.i almost relapsed and wasted over 20 years of sobriety.ALMOST!

Wishing everyone a safe and sober weekend.

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A well-known speaker started off his seminar holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200 Veterans, he asked, "Who would like this $20 bill?" Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this $20 to one of you but first, let me do this."

He proceeded to crumple up the $20 dollar bill. He then asked, "Who still wants it...?" Still the hands were up in the air. "Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. "Now, who still wants it?" Still the Veterans hands went into the air.

he said, "My Veteran friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We may feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE.

You are special-Don't EVER forget it." If you do not pass this on, you may never know the lives it touches, the hurting hearts it speaks to, or the hope that it may bring. Count your blessings, not your problems.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll quote the last statement...

Count your blessings, not your problems.

Great way to start the weekend!
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I haven't had a drink since Dec 31st. I quit drinking to enhance my fitness goals and accidentally found this strange sense of clarity. Now I am going through the beginning stages of divorce and moving into my own place next week.

A few nights ago, she popped open a beautiful, ice cold Coors Light in front of me then proceeded to go hang out with our neighbors/friends. I wanted nothing more than to fill each and every cell of my body with alcohol, then drugs, then go do crimes, then go kill myself.

Instead, I finished cooking dinner for the kids and went to a meeting. First meeting for me in 10 years.

Alcohol is one powerful drug! I know that if I opened the flood gates by taking a drink, only hell would come out...
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

Originally Posted by DesertDude11 View Post
    I haven't had a drink since Dec 31st. I quit drinking to enhance my fitness goals and accidentally found this strange sense of clarity.
    Your story sounds similar to mine. You are on an awesome path that will enable you to enjoy a better life even with all the drama. When I began my journey to a better quality of life I went to a rehab to detox and show my circle of friends and family that I was serious about getting "my life" under better control. Everyone was "so proud" of me for taking that step. The night after I did my stay I was asked to take my closest of friends to a concert who assured me that there would be no drinking or anything going on. When I showed up to give them a ride, everyone last one of them were drinking or already drunk.
    This was when I probably truly understood Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PappaBear76 View Post
    You are on an awesome path that will enable you to enjoy a better life even with all the drama.
    this is true
    another plus is that drama eventually minimizes or goes away completely. That is one thing I enjoy about my life now, absence of drama. Dont get me wrong, life happens and there is some drama that goes with it.
    But thee is no drama for its own sake. No manufactured or made up drama.

There are certain people who come to AA as addicted to drama as they are addicted to drugs or booze. Those people have a hard time maintaining sobriety. If you need to have an uproar in your life with people hurt and angry all the time, and you get an empty feeling when life isn't like that, you will have a hard time staying away from using again. Especially if you don't know that about yourself.

209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DesertDude11 View Post
    I haven't had a drink since Dec 31st. I quit drinking to enhance my fitness goals and accidentally found this strange sense of clarity. Now I am going through the beginning stages of divorce and moving into my own place next week.

A few nights ago, she popped open a beautiful, ice cold Coors Light in front of me then proceeded to go hang out with our neighbors/friends. I wanted nothing more than to fill each and every cell of my body with alcohol, then drugs, then go do crimes, then go kill myself.

Instead, I finished cooking dinner for the kids and went to a meeting. First meeting for me in 10 years.

Alcohol is one powerful drug! I know that if I opened the flood gates by taking a drink, only hell would come out...
    Great job. Keep it up and stay in your meetings and you will keep growing and bettering yourself and becoming healthy with Gods help.
    Jesus/Gators/ManUtd/Investing

**Dad Crew**

---I drive with my sun visor down all year Crew---

XBL: SamRothstein712

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    this is true
    another plus is that drama eventually minimizes or goes away completely. That is one thing I enjoy about my life now, absence of drama. Dont get me wrong, life happens and there is some drama that goes with it.
    But thee is no drama for its own sake. No manufactured or made up drama.

There are certain people who come to AA as addicted to drama as they are addicted to drugs or booze. Those people have a hard time maintaining sobriety. If you need to have an uproar in your life with people hurt and angry all the time, and you get an empty feeling when life isn't like that, you will have a hard time staying away from using again. Especially if you don't know that about yourself.
    A little peace and quiet is the best situation. It does take some getting used to for some people. I had a barrage of health problems, a few surgeries, extended family crisis, a Layoff and 2 relocations of my assigned crew, plus deaths in the family in 2010-2012. I remember thinking how great it would be to just be bored for a few days. It was so unrelenting.

I find myself getting caught up less in the day to day BS as time goes by. It was hard to stay in the mindset at first. The more I do the mellowed out thing, the less desire I have to whack wasp nests with my stick. Hardest part I'd when I am "Right". Being sober and enjoying my days and evenings is just more important to me now. Don't want to give that up.

I guess what I am trying to say is if you do good stuff long enough it ceases to be a project from a sponsor, but a way of living you like better.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I guess what I am trying to say is if you do good stuff long enough it ceases to be a project from a sponsor, but a way of living you like better.
    Nice perspective Ej

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I forgot about this thread again :S

Hope we are all staying sober brahs, I had a rocky time over Christmas and it led into a patchy January but I am feeling good. I need to get back to meets I've slacked off the last few months and it's hit me.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    I forgot about this thread again :S

Hope we are all staying sober brahs, I had a rocky time over Christmas and it led into a patchy January but I am feeling good. I need to get back to meets I've slacked off the last few months and it's hit me.
    Hey man, its still early in the year! Glad your feeling better and a renewed self awareness may be what you needed.

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PappaBear76 View Post
    Hey man, its still early in the year! Glad your feeling better and a renewed self awareness may be what you needed.
    Thanks bro

Yeah I went 8 months clean with meetings after rehab but I've not been focussing enough on my sobreity, I quit cigs as well last year and this year I was really hoping to focus on my weight as much as possible but when I take my eye off of my drinking it bites me in the arse.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

Originally Posted by CatFunt View Post
    Thanks bro

Yeah I went 8 months clean with meetings after rehab but I've not been focussing enough on my sobreity, I quit cigs as well last year and this year I was really hoping to focus on my weight as much as possible but when I take my eye off of my drinking it bites me in the arse.
    Just one step at a time man.

"Until we let go of our reservations, no matter what they are, the foundation of our recovery is in danger. Reservations rob us of the benefits that this program has to offer. In ridding ourselves of all reservations, we surrender. Then, and only then, can we be helped to recover from the disease of addiction."

Basic Text
    6th. Edition, page 21

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    "Until we let go of our reservations, no matter what they are, the foundation of our recovery is in danger. Reservations rob us of the benefits that this program has to offer. In ridding ourselves of all reservations, we surrender. Then, and only then, can we be helped to recover from the disease of addiction."

Basic Text
    6th. Edition, page 21
    Agreed!

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hello guys, as I posted a hundred or so pages ago I have a family member with a drinking problem. I am so excited because yesterday he told me he wants to go to rehab!!! He's very overwhelmed on where to start from. He thinks the best for him would be to go to an in-patient facility where he has no physical access to alcohol. Do any of you have experience with this? Do you know of any facility in California? If you are more comfortable, feel free to PM instead of posting. Please, it's really important, I want to seize this breakthrough moment before he chickens out. Thank you guys.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    Hello guys, as I posted a hundred or so pages ago I have a family member with a drinking problem. I am so excited because yesterday he told me he wants to go to rehab!!! He's very overwhelmed on where to start from. He thinks the best for him would be to go to an in-patient facility where he has no physical access to alcohol. Do any of you have experience with this? Do you know of any facility in California? If you are more comfortable, feel free to PM instead of posting. Please, it's really important, I want to seize this breakthrough moment before he chickens out. Thank you guys.
    Yes I have a lot of experience with this. I went to a facility here in California. Which part of CA are you in?
    Jesus/Gators/ManUtd/Investing

**Dad Crew**

---I drive with my sun visor down all year Crew---

XBL: SamRothstein712

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    It all depends on him and where he would feel more comfortable.
    Where in Calif?

http://www.choosehelp.com/california

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 209vaughn View Post
    Yes I have a lot of experience with this. I went to a facility here in California. Which part of CA are you in?
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    It all depends on him and where he would feel more comfortable.
    Where in Calif?

http://www.choosehelp.com/california
    The SF area would be better, but at this point anything will do.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Page 191 of 280 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast