Page 280 of 280 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280
Results 8,371 to 8,390 of 8390
    BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hope everyone is safe and sober.

BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BackwoodsGa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have a safe and sober labor day weekend.

RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RayBcomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drank 40 to 50 drinks a week for years. Stopped cold on July 1st of this year and made it through mid-October. Logically (not an emotional need) allowed myself to have several drinks because i met my weight loss goal, and wanted to celebrate. This was written into the plan from day one. Drank a couple of drinks a day here and there for two more weeks until this last Sunday (again, planned) and i'm cutting it off again, hopefully until March of 2023 when i'll give myself a couple for another celebration. In hindsight i don't want it to be a part of my life anymore, definitely not the way it was before. it think i will enjoy the occasional one but found that i operated just fine without it; no withdrawal symptoms or anything and my life improved 10000% since removing it.. I'm kicking myself for not putting a stop to it earlier; as it was just too excessive. Wish me luck.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RayBcomplex View Post
    Drank 40 to 50 drinks a week for years. Stopped cold on July 1st of this year and made it through mid-October. Logically (not an emotional need) allowed myself to have several drinks because i met my weight loss goal, and wanted to celebrate. This was written into the plan from day one. Drank a couple of drinks a day here and there for two more weeks until this last Sunday (again, planned) and i'm cutting it off again, hopefully until March of 2023 when i'll give myself a couple for another celebration. In hindsight i don't want it to be a part of my life anymore, definitely not the way it was before. it think i will enjoy the occasional one but found that i operated just fine without it; no withdrawal symptoms or anything and my life improved 10000% since removing it.. I'm kicking myself for not putting a stop to it earlier; as it was just too excessive. Wish me luck.
    Celebrate that you DON'T drink alcohol. Don't celebrate with it.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I Passed the 6 year mark last month. Hope everyone is doing well and ya'll have a great thanksgiving.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Day by day.

Wishing you all a safe and sober Thanksgiving.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone a safe and sober Holiday Season.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey everyone, haven't been on the forum in years, but I'm still hanging in, if I make it to April 10th it will make my 34th year clean and sober. One day at a time though ;-)

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    hey everyone, haven't been on the forum in years, but I'm still hanging in, if I make it to April 10th it will make my 34th year clean and sober. One day at a time though ;-)
    Congratulations!Very good.

All in your head.

Wishing everyone a safe and sober Easter.

ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000) ThaRoostah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol what a chit thread

Originally Posted by ThaRoostah View Post
    lol what a chit thread
    Go fukk yourself........

Negged

Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mercbrick has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just returning to this forum after a very long break. I’ve let myself go in a lot of ways. In 2016 I’d lost 70 lbs and returned myself to the fitness level of my high school competition body at the age of 31. If anything I was stronger and leaner.

Fast forward 7 years and I’ve gained almost all the weight back and lost everything I gained. The primary culprit is alcohol. My mental health has gone to ****e. I am in a terrible cycle of drinking a 12 pack a night on my days off, and overeating on top of it. My gym time has dried up to nearly nothing. I can say this, I play softball 30 weeks a year on Monday nights and that hasn’t stopped, but man I’m a fat ass.

My work schedule has changed drastically since I lost all that weight, I work a 3 day on 4 day off schedule one week, 4 days on 3 days off the next. 12 hour days with a decent commute. Getting to the gym has to happen on my days off.

This week I managed 3 gym sessions, and I was thrilled. I drank though, all except last night. I started my 3 day week today and I’m really successful at not drinking on work nights, but man when that weekend hits I start up again. I just found this thread today, and it was a relief to know it’s a thing. I want so badly to get better, but it’s really hard. I guess I just wanted to throw my pitiful story out there. I’ve heard all the sayings, but it’s a very challenging and daunting thing to quit drinking and focus on health. My personal life has been tested with stressors I won’t go into here, but suffice it to say my extended family caused a lot of stress for me that I reacted to poorly.

I’m hoping that logging in here regularly might assist in the wheels rolling forward. Thank you in advance for any replies, I’m slammed busy a lot of the time so my replies might not be timely.

Wishing everyone a sober weekend.

Originally Posted by Mercbrick View Post
    Just returning to this forum after a very long break. I’ve let myself go in a lot of ways. In 2016 I’d lost 70 lbs and returned myself to the fitness level of my high school competition body at the age of 31. If anything I was stronger and leaner.

Fast forward 7 years and I’ve gained almost all the weight back and lost everything I gained. The primary culprit is alcohol. My mental health has gone to ****e. I am in a terrible cycle of drinking a 12 pack a night on my days off, and overeating on top of it. My gym time has dried up to nearly nothing. I can say this, I play softball 30 weeks a year on Monday nights and that hasn’t stopped, but man I’m a fat ass.

My work schedule has changed drastically since I lost all that weight, I work a 3 day on 4 day off schedule one week, 4 days on 3 days off the next. 12 hour days with a decent commute. Getting to the gym has to happen on my days off.

This week I managed 3 gym sessions, and I was thrilled. I drank though, all except last night. I started my 3 day week today and I’m really successful at not drinking on work nights, but man when that weekend hits I start up again. I just found this thread today, and it was a relief to know it’s a thing. I want so badly to get better, but it’s really hard. I guess I just wanted to throw my pitiful story out there. I’ve heard all the sayings, but it’s a very challenging and daunting thing to quit drinking and focus on health. My personal life has been tested with stressors I won’t go into here, but suffice it to say my extended family caused a lot of stress for me that I reacted to poorly.

I’m hoping that logging in here regularly might assist in the wheels rolling forward. Thank you in advance for any replies, I’m slammed busy a lot of the time so my replies might not be timely.
    Chin up, Regroup and refocus.

Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post
    Celebrate that you DON'T drink alcohol. Don't celebrate with it.
    Exactly 💯.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Holiday season!

Happy New Years Folks!

Wishing all a sober weekend.