Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nonAtlas View Post
    ...in the context of that salvation coming because of the individual's accepting of the Savior. The Word of God is bold and clear about non-born-again persons being lost for eternity to come. Tough luck.

Thank you for your opinion, but unfortunately you are incorrect, as I have proven.

nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Griever
    You simply offered your opinion, which is clearly incorrect.

I did not. I framed your claims with the context that clarifies that your pseudo-"understanding" is false. No charge for that favor.

Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Griever is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did not. I framed your claims with the context that clarifies that your pseudo-"understanding" is false. No charge for that favor.

You offered your opinion which is clearly false, while I proved my claims with Bible. I am more than happy to teach people of little knowledge such as yourself.

nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nonAtlas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You offered your opinion which is clearly false, while I proved my claims with Bible. I am more than happy to teach people of little knowledge such as yourself.

You did no such thing, because that would require that you prove that Paul's letters were to non-saints at the churches he oversaw in Asia Minor or that David was secretly devoted to Satan (behind God's back ) and not actually a psalmist. I can't wait to see you make your customary feeble stab at that one, but we know you aren't up to that challenge.

You did no such thing, because that would require that you prove that Paul's letters were to non-saints at the churches he oversaw in Asia Minor or that David was secretly devoted to Satan (behind God's back ) and not actually a psalmist. I can't wait to see you make your customary feeble stab at that one, but we know you aren't up to that challenge.

He refers to the whole world, this is quite clear in its meaning and the fact that all mankind is saved is not up for debate.

You can keep offering your false opinion until your ears turn blue, but that doesn't change the fact that you're wrong! Obviously you know little about this subject, however, I am more than happy to teach you!

He refers to the whole world, this is quite clear in its meaning and the fact that all mankind is saved is not up for debate.

Not quite. He refers to all the world being offered that salvation which the New Testament leaves no doubt is dependent on each person accepting the Savior. He made this crystal-clear when he explained to Nicodemus in John 3 that each person must be born again; without that an individual is lost for eternity. Messiah died FOR all who are born but He makes it clear that not everyone will accept that, which is a fact you see on this board in the words of the many scoffers whose hostility to God and to saints like me is so vivid. Those who refuse Him are irrelevant to that fact of us saints being promised eternity with the Anointed One, and they are part of the promise only that they have a never-ending opportunity to accept salvation until the moment they die. Thereafter it is too late, and your eternity in the lake of fire is guaranteed and irrevocable. You snooze...you lose.

Last edited by nonAtlas; 12-25-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Not quite. He refers to all the world being offered that salvation which the New Testament leaves no doubt is dependent on each person accepting the Savior. He made this crystal-clear when he explained to Nicodemus in John 3 that each person must be born again; without that an individual is lost for eternity. Messiah died FOR all who are born but He makes it clear that not everyone will accept that, which is a fact you see on this board in the words of the many scoffers whose hostility to God and to saints like me is so vivid. Those who refuse Him are irrelevant to that fact of us saints being promised eternity with the Anointed One, and they are part of the promise only that they have a never-ending opportunity to accept salvation until the moment they die. Thereafter it is too late, and your eternity in the lake of fire is guaranteed and irrevocable. You snooze...you lose.

I am well aware of your non-scriptural beliefs, you needn't preach them to me. However, I must say those are interesting opinions, despite the fact that they aren't based on the Bible.

The Bible is clear that all mankind is saved. It's troubling that you defend a false and hateful doctrine of evil, rather than accept the true message of the Bible.

I'll let you have the last word.

I am well aware of your non-scriptural beliefs, you needn't preach them to me. However, I must say those are interesting opinions, despite the fact that they aren't based on the Bible.

Oh but my beliefs are completely Bible-based, as much as you very clearly hate this reality.

He who believes and is baptized will be saved;
    but he who does not believe will be condemned.
    Mark 16:16

Jesus answered and said to him "Most assuredly
    I say to you Unless one is born again, he cannot
    see the kingdom of God."
    John 3:3

Now would you care to explain for us how a person can be born again without accepting the Savior?

Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dr CROHN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FullSack View Post
    We are worthless masses of cells, which rot away. There is no wonderful place waiting to reward you. There is no hell waiting to punish you for being an ******* because your existance is of no importance or value, no one cares except other worthless individuals who you've formed bonds with, nothing is looking down on your sorry insignificant ass. You are a worthless piece of nothing. Good day sir.
    Rofl

OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50) OboePlayaz1988 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dr CROHN View Post
    Rofl
    It's really not funny. No one is worthless.

Oh but my beliefs are completely Bible-based, as much as you very clearly hate this reality.

see the kingdom of God."

Now would you care to explain for us how a person can be born again without accepting the Savior?

As for the first verse, where does that say anything about eternal torture or hell or anything like that?

Christ was condemned:
    Matt. 20:18:
    "... the Son of Mankind will be given up to the chief priests and scribes, and they will be condemning Him to death."

I never said there wouldn't be punishment. Of course there will be. It's just not everlasting. (sorry to burst your hateful, evil bubble!)

As for the second one...everyone will be born again eventually, the Bible proves it:

EVERY CREATURE which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I, saying, Blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever. Rev. 5:13.

Therefore, God hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name that at (in) the name of Jesus every knee shall bow of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father. Phil. 2:9-11.

All kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him, and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed. Ps. 72:11,17

For God does not dispatch His Son into the world that He should be judging the world, but that the world may be saved through Him (John 3:17).

Well those two little verses you threw at me were quite easy! Come on, is that all you've got? Go research more, you're not quite on my level yet!

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    We go to Sheol and then are judged.

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

see the kingdom of God."

I agree that one cannot not be born again without accepting Christ... however, several passages do not include the baptizing requirement as necessary for salvation. What do you believe about this?

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy View Post
    I agree that one cannot not be born again without accepting Christ... however, several passages do not include the baptizing requirement as necessary for salvation. What do you believe about this?
    i think you better get thyself to the nearest river and stick your head in!
    otherwise all this born again, path to salvation posturing youve done lately will be in vain...

why isnt the book that your god wrote a clear and concise manual?
    guess it wasnt written by god?
    "As sure as the world stands, you jf1 shall spend an eternity in Hell in eternal torment..."
    jake24

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post
    i think you better get thyself to the nearest river and stick your head in!
    otherwise all this born again, path to salvation posturing youve done lately will be in vain...

Huh?

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jackfast1 View Post

On the contray, it's crystal clear. To paraphrase:

Love God with all you heart, mind, and soul; and love your brother as yourself!

It's the hardness of man's heart that makes things difficult.
    Last edited by KRANE; 12-26-2008 at 04:27 PM.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) powerman2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HoosierBoy View Post
    http://www.carm.org/questions/baptnec.htm
    Racism is completely irrational.

Raising taxes never created a single job.

Originally Posted by powerman2000 View Post
    Oh there you are! You never replied to my posts, I thought you might have gotten scared.

Here they are:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=55

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=57