downhill07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downhill07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Summer nutrition/supplementation help

Hey all
    I've been creepin on these forums for a while and this is my first post so be easy please.

This summer, as i have for the last 4 summers, i will be doing wildland firefighting with the forest service. Since august I finally started lifting legitimately and have made some real good gains, 25-30 pounds of lean mass since then. My diet and supplementation have finally come together real nicely, as have my workouts. Unfortunately, my job often leads to irregular meal times, 24 hours or more without sleep and other situations not exactly perfect for making/keeping gains. i do get paid to workout for an hour every work day, and usually have time for a properish pwo meal. My question is this: Given the situation, what would be the most optimal nutrition/supplementation/lifting schedule to minimize my losses? I'm know i will lose SOME lean mass, as I have the last 4 summers. However, if anyone has any ideas how to minimize this, it would be very much appreciated. Any and all input is appreciated, and sorry for the long post haha.

K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dont worry about when you eat your food guy, just hit your caloric and macro goals by the end of the day and you will be 5 steps ahead of everyone, ps im jelly u get payed to lift.

peanutbutter and milk are your two best friends if you dont have alot of time.

downhill07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) downhill07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by K1ngRippa View Post
    Dont worry about when you eat your food guy, just hit your caloric and macro goals by the end of the day and you will be 5 steps ahead of everyone, ps im jelly u get payed to lift.

peanutbutter and milk are your two best friends if you dont have alot of time.
    Yup it is going to be a lot of peanutbutter and good breads. The workouts tend to be more cardio focused but that's alright. I'm gonna have to eat like crazy at breakfast and dinner to hit calories. I calculated to maintain its gonna have to be around 45 hundred or 5000. Oh well

K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10) K1ngRippa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat big, get big