A Wild Snorlax Appears! Snorlax's Avatar
    Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow Upper back / neck pain

while doing heavy bench press i was struggling to get the last rep out and i lifted my head up (usually i never do this). then the next day and the following weeks I've been having some minor neck / upper back pain. only if i move my head downwards i feel it. when i press on the area it hurts a little. any one know what this could be? what should i do?

domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) domers50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile most likely nothing serious

If you feel it when you put your chin towards your chest, it's probably a little strain in one of your neck muscles. Does it hurt if you put your hands behind your head (like when you're doing a crunch) and try to press your head backwards? If so, it's almost 100% sure it's a muscle strain/tension. Just give it a little time and do light stretches:
    - chin to chest - hold 30sec
    - ear to sholder - hold 30sec both sides
    - clasp hands together and stretch arms and shoulders forward, tilt head forward - hold 30 sec

Streching and light excercise of the area will increase bloodflow and your body will heal itself.
    Good luck

A Wild Snorlax Appears! Snorlax's Avatar
    Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Snorlax has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by domers50 View Post
    If you feel it when you put your chin towards your chest, it's probably a little strain in one of your neck muscles. Does it hurt if you put your hands behind your head (like when you're doing a crunch) and try to press your head backwards? If so, it's almost 100% sure it's a muscle strain/tension. Just give it a little time and do light stretches:
    - chin to chest - hold 30sec
    - ear to sholder - hold 30sec both sides
    - clasp hands together and stretch arms and shoulders forward, tilt head forward - hold 30 sec

Streching and light excercise of the area will increase bloodflow and your body will heal itself.
    Good luck
    hey thanks its that one i highlighted in bold. ill try those exercises...........i thought it was a herniated disk or something lol