cobra 1015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What is a more serious PH then 1-AD?

I am currently taking 1-AD and I have read alot of people saying that 1-AD is a good beginner PH. Out of curiousity if 1-AD is a beginner ph what would be a serious PH?

Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Veritas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont really follow PHs all that much, but I believe 1-ad/4-ad stack is the best PH out there. I think the next step would be real gear. But again, I dont really follow it.

blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100) blome is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'll second that!

I was reading about trebanol-x and even PM Big Cat who made it, but he read it and never responded so I said forget it. Anyone else know anything?

EDog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do a search. 1-AD is a great product and isn't a beginers supplement by any stretch. 1-T Ethergels, 1-T-Undecanoate, One+ (transdermal 1-T and 4-AD) are all great advanced supps. 1,4 Andro is also a good choice although I have no direct experience with it. Do a little research and then also post your experience level etc and people will certainly help you out.

If you really want to go hardcore. Try the Nitro-TEch / Cell-Tech stack. Be careful though because you might end up looking like Jay Cutler after a month on and your friends might think you are doing 3 grams of juice, GH and Clen.

EDog

Originally posted by EDog
    If you really want to go hardcore. Try the Nitro-TEch / Cell-Tech stack. Be careful though because you might end up looking like Jay Cutler after a month on and your friends might think you are doing 3 grams of juice, GH and Clen.

EDog

While I'm at it I'll have the local GNC write me out a diet and workout plan to put on 100 pounds of muscle in 2 months lol.
    Last edited by cobra 1015; 03-31-2003 at 03:41 PM.

Come on. I laughed about that one for 10 minutes. You can still have a sense of humor about this stuff. Obviously, I was ****ing with you.

EDog

My bad thought you were being a smart ass. Thanks for the info.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: What is a more serious PH then 1-AD?

Originally posted by cobra 1015
    I am currently taking 1-AD and I have read alot of people saying that 1-AD is a good beginner PH. Out of curiousity if 1-AD is a beginner ph what would be a serious PH?
    Probably the most "hardcore" ph/ps is a 1-test/4-AD transdermal "stack". Manufacturers include Avant Labs(One + and Super One +) and BDC (T-1 and T-1 Pro).
    FREE YJ

or the CellTech / NitroTech stack...

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you serious or are you joking? I can't tell.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dat wud run a clos secund.
    FREE YJ

Originally posted by pogue
    Are you serious or are you joking? I can't tell.
    Dude, come on, Lee Priest uses it. Sorry, I am just finding my stupid humor funny today... Feel free to flame me for taking up bandwidth. I ****ING HATE MUSCLETECH!!!!!! Their "ad reports" are the worst...

EDog

Re: Re: What is a more serious PH then 1-AD?

Originally posted by labrad
    Probably the most "hardcore" ph/ps is a 1-test/4-AD transdermal "stack". Manufacturers include Avant Labs(One + and Super One +) and BDC (T-1 and T-1 Pro).
    I am curently taking 1-AD and 4 andro transdermal. If this is the best then I hope it works. I am just kinda nervous because it is the first day of the second week and so far no strength gains but I had an unreal pump today.

If this stuff really starts to kick in the end of the 2nd week and into the 3rd I just hope I will make gains in those last 2 weeks. It just worries me that I will only have the real benefits of this stuff in me for 2 workouts for each body part.

I have really pushed myself last week and am going to continue to push harder the rest of the month. I hope I see results.

Everyone responds differently, but most people report that gains start to come in the 3rd week. I found this to be true of a lot of products. Fina is like that for my cows for instance. Ever consider extending your cycle out a few more weeks? 4 weeks isn't optimal in my oppinion. I think it is too long to prevent supression and too short to make large gains. Just my oppinion though, everyone is different.

EDog

What dosage of 1-AD? Are you getting enough protein?
    Intermediate Weight Trainer / Advanced Therapy Case

Well so stretch out my 2 bottle 120 pills I made this schedule

300mg- 7 days

300mg- 4 days 400mg- 3 days

400mg- 1 day 500mg- 6 days

600mg- 7 days

12 sprays of 4 andro twice a day

It adds up to be 121 pills but if I start 6-oxo the last day at night then it is 120 pills.

I eat alot of protein. 15 egg white in the morn, protein shake, lunch tuna and or turkey burgers, protein shake with some peanut butter, post work out protien shake, dinner 3 cihicken breasts, protein shake, milk and protein shake before bed.

I know it is alot of shakes but I go to a military college and we are not allowed anything that makes heat. Shakes are the easiest way to get protein in every 2 and a half hours.

Well, **** you eat enough protein for sure. Shakes are fine with your food mixture if that's all you can get. I would either order another bottle or stretch out the pills like you've stated. You should see some results for sure soon. Bear in mind that we often can't see the improvements to our own body because we walk around with it all day. Any of your friends notice a change?

EDog
    Intermediate Weight Trainer / Advanced Therapy Case

Well like I said before I deffinatly got a great pump yesterday. I could see the blood pumping it was great. I think I might just take what I have in the schedule I made and then June when I start another cycle I'll bump up the dossage. Thanks for the help.