crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Check this device out...

http://www.nutricounter.com/product.htm

This calorie counter would be really useful. Its does the exact same thing as fitday, and its portable.
    But the only problem is that I live in the UK, and that site doesn't deliver internationally.
    Does anyone know the names of any similar products that might be available in the UK, or is this the first of such a product?

Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that thing is really expensive..or >I think it is too expensive>

isn't it just a calculator? I mean you could get a used palm pilot with games and graphics for that price can't you?

just use the good old method of pencil, paper, measuring cup and good old charts that tell you how many calories foods have................plus here in Canada I think they're putting a strict law stating that every label has to have fat, carb, protein, calorie and etc contents written on it in a cetain format......maybe you should complain to your....whoever you complain to to do this.unless there is such a law in your area already.

Dkaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out some popular download websites, such as www.download.com
    I am sure you would be able to pick up a similar program to install on your computer for free.
    Cheers, From Syd

crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crescendo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I already got a computer program (fitday)
    What I like about this device is that its portable, so whenever I eat something (wherever I am), I can keep track of it.