Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100)

Do Any of you Girls Find Me Attractive? Would you give me a Chance?

By girls, I mean samantha08.

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U look like a gay construction worker. Just sayin
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100) iLLMathematics is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lord infamous View Post

WOW good progression pics.

You went from a car to a human, but stayed true to your blackness. I respect that.

JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoshLV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hahahaahah
    Jesus, kang of kangs, accept me into your heart and kangdom.
    Amxn.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iLLMathematics View Post

You went from a car to a human, but stayed true to your blackness. I respect that.
    Says the Tokyo Drift extra

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)

would rep
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    lmfao @ both posts.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    fdafdsafsa
    fdsa
    fd
    sa
    fdd
    fsas

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggg

Is that what you wanted?

lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like a dude that get hot chicks. You on the other hand looks like a dude that got "HOT STUFF" branded on your ass
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You admiring? I know you want to be like me when you grow up

Looks like a dude that get hot chicks. You on the other hand looks like a dude that got "HOT STUFF" branded on your ass
    I'm sorry I didn't mean the stuff I said to you.

It was probably hard growing up as a car.

You admiring? I know you want to be like me when you grow up
    Not admiring, just laughing at the black guy who wears sunglasses indoors to impress a white girl so he can take a pic with her, but crops her out of the pic when he posts it online so he can still be down.

Not admiring, just laughing at the black guy who wears sunglasses indoors to impress a white girl so he can take a pic with her, but crops her out of the pic when he posts it online so he can still be down.
    Wrong stupid, I was in a florida room at the time during the day, and wearing glasses to impress a white girl? btw I ****ed that white girl that day too, you jealous? Please come up with something better. I guess you wear that medium tank top that is still too big on you to impress the korean men to hit on you and good job being original wearing a gay von dutch trucker hat, not like everybody hasnt done that before...I will leave it at that since somebody told me to be gentle on you

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)

hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hotdang23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol how do you have the gall to make fun of OP? you probably live at home and spend all your money on a corvette. construction, am i right? or warehouse work.

cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cpschroe1134 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    By girls, I mean samantha08.

If by girls you mean emo guys, then sure I'd let you f*ck me in the ass... how long have you been out of the closet?

DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DannyE30 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I feel sorry for that Vette. I hate when people put big rims on a car and think it looks good. Plus, those rims look cheap. What a disgrace, and you couldn't even lower it on stock bolts. Weak!

insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) insomniac23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cpschroe1134 View Post
    If by girls you mean emo guys, then sure I'd let you f*ck me in the ass... how long have you been out of the closet?
    emo body builder? WHAT!!!????
    Your Dreams are within reach

Insomniac23 goes Platinum!!!!

***Team Manlet***

Originally Posted by 240LSX View Post
    I feel sorry for that Vette. I hate when people put big rims on a car and think it looks good. Plus, those rims look cheap. What a disgrace, and you couldn't even lower it on stock bolts. Weak!
    Calm down its just 20s.......the zr1 comes wit 20s. Foose rims arent cheap lol and i drive this car around town so lowering it wouldnt be a good idea. Just as my front bumper.

JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500) JTLDN is not very helpful. (-500)
    (no homo)
    Picture me rollin

falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500) falcons4 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i think that corvette looks sick

2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500) 2Massive is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JTLDN View Post
    (no homo)
    (yes homo)

lol wut?

Wrong stupid, I was in a florida room at the time during the day, and wearing glasses to impress a white girl? btw I ****ed that white girl that day too, you jealous? Please come up with something better. I guess you wear that medium tank top that is still too big on you to impress the korean men to hit on you and good job being original wearing a gay von dutch trucker hat, not like everybody hasnt done that before...I will leave it at that since somebody told me to be gentle on you
    Yeah because calling a Asian person a extra in a movie that contains Asian casting is so original.

You're calling me gay when you are the one turning to the side to show off your right ear being pierced.

Dude wearing sunglasses that don't even block the sun. I can see your eyes through the shades.

Good job on nailing the fat white girl, but don't you know black guy ****ing a fat white girl in public is a stereotype?

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol @ this whole thread.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Yeah because calling a Asian person a extra in a movie that contains Asian casting is so original.

You're calling me gay when you are the one turning to the side to show off your right ear being pierced.

Dude wearing sunglasses that don't even block the sun. I can see your eyes through the shades.

Good job on nailing the fat white girl, but don't you know black guy ****ing a fat white girl in public is a stereotype?
    Yeah shes fat right

Lets not try to compare girls I have banged out please I dont want to embarass the hell out of you.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

lol
    Disregard females, acquire currency

zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10) zoopals is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lolololol@ thread

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dude, your an embarassement to the asian race, stop being an idiot by posting all this bullcrap on the internet.
    Nullius in verba

Yeah shes fat right

Lets not try to compare girls I have banged out please I dont want to embarass the hell out of you.
    But good job taking her to the bowling alley, you sure know how to sweep a woman off her feet.

That bitch ain't ****.

I'll post one of the girls that I pulled.