flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

six star creatine question

I asked someone to buy me some creatine and the person bought Six Star creatine. I never took any six star products before so I decided to read the label. Now, usually the creatine I take it's 5g after my workout.
    The label on Six Star creatine it says to take 1 scoop immediatly after workout but the problem is the scoop size is 57g..... is that normal? perhaps maybe it's not the same creatine? cuz I find 57g of creatine to be way too much.

marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marine11286 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by flexstyle View Post
    I asked someone to buy me some creatine and the person bought Six Star creatine. I never took any six star products before so I decided to read the label. Now, usually the creatine I take it's 5g after my workout.
    The label on Six Star creatine it says to take 1 scoop immediatly after workout but the problem is the scoop size is 57g..... is that normal? perhaps maybe it's not the same creatine? cuz I find 57g of creatine to be way too much.
    well im guessing its not pure creatine mono and has sugar and other stuff mixed in with it. read the label and see how much creatine is in it. with 57g per serving it tells me that it has other things mixed in with it, so look for how much creatine it says is in each serving on the label.
    current stack:
    ON 100% gold standard whey
    Superpump 250
    SizeOn
    Multi
    Fish oil
    ON Amino 2222 Tabs

I rep back!!!!

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take a look at the label and you'll see it includes some carbs and whatnot. I'm not sure of the exact profile but the creatine is not overdosed.

dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's not all 57g of creatine. There's lots of carbs and trace ammounts of useless crap in there, since Iovate (who own Muscletech) also own Six Star Muscle.
    Max-Out, Methoxy & Neovar log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111178191

Phenyethylamine HCL log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=290163401

TTA-500/RK-125 log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=296026221

Vital Core log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=312963811

Focus XT log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336632471

ResverAcai log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116897021

Torch'D log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=348594121

flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) flexstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Says that 1 scoop contains HyperPure Creatine Cimplex 6000 mg, anabolic cofactor 2002 mg NO activator 1002 mg, acceleraed insulin drive 222mg and then some other non medical ingrediants. So basically its just 6g of creatine per scoop?

dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dogonfire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Says that 1 scoop contains HyperPure Creatine Cimplex 6000 mg, anabolic cofactor 2002 mg NO activator 1002 mg, acceleraed insulin drive 222mg and then some other non medical ingrediants. So basically its just 6g of creatine per scoop?
    Yes.
    Max-Out, Methoxy & Neovar log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111178191

Phenyethylamine HCL log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=290163401

TTA-500/RK-125 log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=296026221

Vital Core log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=312963811

Focus XT log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336632471

ResverAcai log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116897021

Torch'D log forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=348594121

thanks guys

S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50) S1cTech will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SO is that like bad? IS 6grams of Creatine way too low? What should I take that has more? If I need it.

lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Originally Posted by S1cTech View Post
    SO is that like bad? IS 6grams of Creatine way too low? What should I take that has more? If I need it.
    some times i get six star at walmart good broduct, it has like 5 or 6 diff kind of creatine about 1 gram of each the rest of that scoop is fast digesting carbs to boost insulin and drive the creatine and other nutients into your muscles
    when i used it i took 1 scoop pre workout and one scoop post workout .
    I felt the pre workout serving gave me a good pump but you gota mix it with a little more water than it says to because it has a strong flavor but not a bad taste. it actualy taste good but like strong cool-aid
    negs or i neg you..........wait wut...lol... i will leave it like so

ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10) ihategyno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no, 6g is not low, people regularly use 5g post workout. some people dont take it on off days. hope this helps

norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) norrobbins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I stopped buying it.

I used it for quite a while as well as the body fortress brand but I stopped buying them when I realized they had so much sugar in them.

I think the gains I had could be attributed to all the sugar as much as the creatine.

So, if you want a better value I would suggest getting pure creatine without all the additives.

jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50) jzitzelberger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5g is the go to.