marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anabolic Halo after workout...How to take??? S.O.S

Hello my friends! I do have one question about Anabolic Halo....

I live in Brazil and a friend of mine went to U.S and He gave me 2 containers of it...

How is the best way to take it after my workout? Should I mix it with my whey protein or should I take it right after my workout and wait for 20 minutes and have my whey shake???

Thanks guys

bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bjoh17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mix it with water...

take it instead of your whey shake

ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DIRECTIONS FOR USE: take anabolic halo, open top, put over trash can, turn upside down and empty contents. Walk away the better for it.

marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcelomplino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bjoh17 View Post
    mix it with water...

take it instead of your whey shake
    Ok, but Halo doesn't have any protein in it, so if I take just this product I would have problems with my insulin levels since I don't have any protein!!

I just wan't to know if It is better to take with a protein or if I should wait for about 20 minutes to take my whey shake after Halo becouse I just don't know if I take it with protein the absortion will be minus affective.

Thanks any way

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marcelomplino View Post
    Ok, but Halo doesn't have any protein in it, so if I take just this product I would have problems with my insulin levels since I don't have any protein!!

I just wan't to know if It is better to take with a protein or if I should wait for about 20 minutes to take my whey shake after Halo becouse I just don't know if I take it with protein the absortion will be minus affective.

Thanks any way
    I'd say take the A-Halo then whey, I mean you could mix the whey in with it but I can imagine it would taste horrible.
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Originally Posted by ARB18 View Post
    DIRECTIONS FOR USE: take anabolic halo, open top, put over trash can, turn upside down and empty contents. Walk away the better for it.
    Ok, very funny.

But you aren't helping me, By the way, you are 18 so You should take only Creatine and whey protein and some multis!! eat clean and when you grow up you can give some advices about others supplements!!

How about review your whey shakes??

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    I'd say take the A-Halo then whey, I mean you could mix the whey in with it but I can imagine it would taste horrible.
    The taste will be horrible!! But I don't mind!! Hate to wait becouse I could feel a litle loated becouse It is to much liquid in my stomach ( lots of water during my W.O and than Halo after and a whey shake after!!)

Thanks man

user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000) user1245464 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trade/sell both containers for whey or something else of equal value. After a workout, your muscles need PROTEIN. They don't need melatonin, yohimbine, mistletoe, and all that other stupid **** that goes into it. Whey has been proven simple and effective for decades, no need to get all fancy with it.

Yes, I've used Halo before. Definately a waste of money/time.

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The taste will be horrible!! But I don't mind!! Hate to wait becouse I could feel a litle loated becouse It is to much liquid in my stomach ( lots of water during my W.O and than Halo after and a whey shake after!!)

Thanks man
    I would just have a whey shake (or meal) pre-workout then Halo post-workout then your post-workout meal 30-60 mins later. Your post-workout meal should be full of protein anyway so don't bother with the whey shake.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by diffusion View Post
    Trade/sell both containers for whey or something else of equal value. After a workout, your muscles need PROTEIN. They don't need melatonin, yohimbine, mistletoe, and all that other stupid **** that goes into it. Whey has been proven simple and effective for decades, no need to get all fancy with it.

Yes, I've used Halo before. Definately a waste of money/time.
    Yes!
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, very funny.

But you aren't helping me, By the way, you are 18 so You should take only Creatine and whey protein and some multis!! eat clean and when you grow up you can give some advices about others supplements!!

How about review your whey shakes??
    Point is i have tried it and its the worst product i have ever wasted money on. If you want a solid postworkout supp look into torrent or after max.

Originally Posted by ARB18 View Post
    Point is i have tried it and its the worst product i have ever wasted money on. If you want a solid postworkout supp look into torrent or after max.
    Ok, but now I have these 2 bottles and it was a gift, didn't pay for it, since I will not get fat using it I will give it a shot!!

Anyways a free prouct that contais creatine, aminos and sugars for the delivery wont hurt anybody!! at least I will be receiving some benefits!!

Torrent sounds really good!! I will try it soon!

Thanks man

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Start with one scoop after workouts for first week, then step it up to two scoops you should see some results within two weeks.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, but now I have these 2 bottles and it was a gift, didn't pay for it, since I will not get fat using it I will give it a shot!!

Anyways a free prouct that contais creatine, aminos and sugars for the delivery wont hurt anybody!! at least I will be receiving some benefits!!

Torrent sounds really good!! I will try it soon!

Thanks man

Id sell it if I were you use that cash to get something useful

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

marcelomplino,

While your concern is valid; it's simple really. The best way to take it, as wells as all other muscletech products is like this:

I just gained 8.4 pounds watching that. If you have any further questions about muscletech products, feel free to post them here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112712841

Thanks,

PPP
    -Marvel Crew-

Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500) Derly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Push Press Potts View Post
    marcelomplino,

While your concern is valid; it's simple really. The best way to take it, as wells as all other muscletech products is like this:

I just gained 8.4 pounds watching that. If you have any further questions about muscletech products, feel free to post them here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112712841

Thanks,

PPP
    LOL but Vapor actually worked. Very well in my case.

However, I've gone through two tubs of Halo in the past. Will definately say I don't know why I wasted my money. I guess I was just being a noob, and letting the guy at GNC tell me I had the "ultimate stack" (nano, nitrotech, halo).

Anyways if you're just being considerate go ahead and take the stuff post-workout. It can't hurt you to take it. Take it however, you'd like. I doubt you'll notice any real gains from it. Also to finish it faster do the thing where it says take one scoop in the morning on non-workout days.

But with the unopened tub, you should trade it. Get some more protein or creatine as a trade. Maybe score on some NO.

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read the link in my post son
    -Marvel Crew-