Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry Clean Bulk Nazi's

Clean bulking...Nazis...are not all people who choose to clean bulk. Hopefully this sentence deflects the amount of posts by retards allowed to roam online without parental supervision.
    I never dissed the clean bulk diet...this is for the FEW of the many behind the diet.....
    if there are dirty bulking nazis...then dammit this message is for them too.

> 1 sec.

The fastest death you can experience. Will your clean bulk save you then? No.
    I'm cool with eating healthy and what not, but if I'm in the mood for a freaking burger or some fast food, then by all means my taste buds WILL be satisfied. I don't know about you guys, but I've got one life to live. Eating 100% or "90%" clean isn't my thing...if its yours that's cool.
    I'm just directing this to those guys who feel like getting into everyone else's life about some things, in this case, the diet.
    Eating healthy is cool, fast food and what not can have some cool chemicals that you wouldn't want to shove down your throat...I respect that. But it's 2008, almost 2009 and dammit, death is everywhere. Seems like everything can be turned into a weapon. Science is off its rocker, with all these studies it's as if carcinogens are in almost everything, if not everything...soap, toothpaste, lotion...you use it...you might have a chance of developing cancer, or so it seems.

All I'm saying is...this is my only life...and I'm not to keen about doing things that I don't like...like the next man I want to see the light, turn back and regret nothing about my life as I die. This is to those who feel they MUST get everyone else on the clean diet bandwagon. "If you don't clean bulk, you're a ***" etc.

Now you see threads like " I just ate one McDonald's sandwich..will I die" and those people are 100% serious!!! All because some clean bulk nazi fed em up with broscience like "cholesterol and fat is bad" and "if you eat this cookie, you'll gain 500lbs". Spookin these damn kids off their rockers over nothing...

People, live your ****ing lives the way you want to and leave other people to do the same, in a general sense.

The next time I make a post about MY CHOICE on eating some chinese food, you'll find some clean bulk nazi rampaging on how fat I'll get and all the heart attacks I'll suffer and my muscles will turn to fat blah blah blah.

Last thing, some situations...my choices are my choices. I know it's good to help people out and what not, but there are some things you can't tell people to do, they have to do **** on their own...like their lifestyle in terms of dieting. Besides...you can die on a clean bulk, choke on your brocoli or w/e. My point is, clean bulking is not going to add X amount of years to the length of a life that you have no control over.

Point: You can tell me how cool clean bulking is and if I dirty bulk, I might as well sell my soul to satan, but all it takes is > 1 sec for you to die the fastest way possible, and trust me I know the choice to bulk cleanly won't have any affect.

The length of life is RANDOM....do what you want and leave people to do what they want, when it comes to certain situations. I'm not bashing people to stop helping others...but stop directing people's entire lives!!!
    That's why you got kids going on bb.com or any forum asking advice while they're hanging off a damn cliff.... or some **** like "I squatted and my bone cracked...should I call 911?" Some people need to stop giving their lives up to a group of strangers.

anyway...clean bulk, dirty bulk...I'm gaining some damn weight...and I'm going to live (if Fate wishes)...I'll gain fat IF I WANT...but I'm going live my life, lift weights and be awesome.
    Last edited by iRun; 12-22-2008 at 06:35 AM.

ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cliffs?

Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ihop1411 View Post
    cliffs?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=13

Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chris542 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed. Kids that push clean bulking are retarted. Why would i want to take a year to gain 10 pounds of muscle when i can take a 6 months and gain 30 and have 15-20 pounds of that be muscle after i cut?

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chris542 View Post
    Agreed. Kids that push clean bulking are retarted. Why would i want to take a year to gain 10 pounds of muscle when i can take a 6 months and gain 30 and have 15-20 pounds of that be muscle after i cut?
    You couldn't be more wrong. But I like dirty bulking too.

boxer_guy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

bulking never works for me. no matter what I eat clean bulk or not, it just turns fat.

ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ihop1411 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    super clean bulking is retarded...most teens have such fast metabolisms that if you were to eat clean you would never get enough cals to grow at all. theres nothing wrong with going fast food a couple meals a week...i usually hit up wendys like twice a week in between classes. as long as its not like an every day thing, it's perfectly fine

iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes...the post that started it all

actually I had it in thought way before.

I hope people who clean bulk won't kill me, only intended for those who push ideas onto everyone ...

*** not directed at the quote***
    and just freaking read!!! at least when you're bored...
    you can read all sorts of topics for days...but ONE topic with like 500 words is too much?

ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im glad one little post from me made you take all the time to write that sht out. Just saying you shouldnt dirtybulk, its cool to eat fast food a little but bad to do it all the time. O an if you soooo woried about wasting your life cuz you might die why dont you get off your comp and go do something productive.

Originally Posted by ARB18 View Post
    Im glad one little post from me made you take all the time to write that sht out.
    damn...sucks to read only the first post then reply huh?

Originally Posted by iRun View Post
    yes...the post that started it all
    actually I had it in thought way before.

Just say no to dirty bulking. If you cant bulk clean you are not committed enough anyway.
    wow...that DOES definitely sounds like
    Just saying you shouldnt dirtybulk, its cool to eat fast food a little but bad to do it all the time. .
    /sarcasm

O an if you soooo woried about wasting your life cuz you might die why dont you get off your comp and go do something productive.
    .... i've heard better comebacks from a Big Mac...something I know a lot about
    and I am doing something productive, righting your wrongs...making kids think they'll die if they smell some taco bell or anything.

but I guess posts like this
    Just say no to dirty bulking. If you cant bulk clean you are not committed enough anyway.
    shouldn't be rectified and erased from the minds of everyone in society. I guess it's cool to do things the one and only right way.

Hitler must be proud of you.

ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ARB18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When clean bulking its ok to have a cheat meal once in a while you dumbsht.
    But dirty bulking is eating whatever you want, good eating habits if you dream of growing up to be a fat@ss. You are what you eat, and eating is the most important part of bb, so go ahead and eat all the fast food you want. Negged for being dumb.

Squattin in the Curl Rack GettunBuff's Avatar
    GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000)
    People, live your ****ing lives the way you want to and leave other people to do the same, in a general sense.
    Dont be hatin us clean bulkers, we just think the long-term benefits outweigh the 5 seconds of fried **** in your body and stomach aches later.
    we all gunna make it brahs

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    > 1 sec.

I'm cool with eating healthy and what not, but if I'm in the mood for a freaking burger or some fast food, then by all means my taste buds WILL be satisfied. I don't know about you guys, but I've got one life to live. Eating 100% or "90%" clean isn't my thing...if its yours that's cool.
    I'm just directing this to those guys who feel like getting into everyone else's life about some things, in this case, the diet.
    Eating healthy is cool, fast food and what not can have some cool chemicals that you wouldn't want to shove down your throat...I respect that. But it's 2008, almost 2009 and dammit, death is everywhere. Seems like everything can be turned into a weapon. Science is off its rocker, with all these studies it's as if carcinogens are in almost everything, if not everything...soap, toothpaste, lotion...you use it...you might have a chance of developing cancer, or so it seems.

All I'm saying is...this is my only life...and I'm not to keen about doing things that I don't like...like the next man I want to see the light, turn back and regret nothing about my life as I die. This is to those who feel they MUST get everyone else on the clean diet bandwagon. "If you don't clean bulk, you're a ***" etc.

Now you see threads like " I just ate one McDonald's sandwich..will I die" and those people are 100% serious!!! All because some clean bulk nazi fed em up with broscience like "cholesterol and fat is bad" and "if you eat this cookie, you'll gain 500lbs". Spookin these damn kids off their rockers over nothing...

The next time I make a post about MY CHOICE on eating some chinese food, you'll find some clean bulk nazi rampaging on how fat I'll get and all the heart attacks I'll suffer and my muscles will turn to fat blah blah blah.

Last thing, some situations...my choices are my choices. I know it's good to help people out and what not, but there are some things you can't tell people to do, they have to do **** on their own...like their lifestyle in terms of dieting. Besides...you can die on a clean bulk, choke on your brocoli or w/e. My point is, clean bulking is not going to add X amount of years to the length of a life that you have no control over.

Point: You can tell me how cool clean bulking is and if I dirty bulk, I might as well sell my soul to satan, but all it takes is > 1 sec for you to die the fastest way possible, and trust me I know the choice to bulk cleanly won't have any affect.

The length of life is RANDOM....do what you want and leave people to do what they want, when it comes to certain situations. I'm not bashing people to stop helping others...but stop directing people's entire lives!!!
    That's why you got kids going on bb.com or any forum asking advice while they're hanging off a damn cliff.... or some **** like "I squatted and my bone cracked...should I call 911?" Some people need to stop giving their lives up to a group of strangers.

anyway...clean bulk, dirty bulk...I'm gaining some damn weight...and I'm going to live (if Fate wishes)...I'll gain fat IF I WANT...but I'm going live my life, lift weights and be awesome.
    I hope you get aids.

Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joseph61189 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GettunBuff View Post
    Dont be hatin us clean bulkers, we just think the long-term benefits outweigh the 5 seconds of fried **** in your body and stomach aches later.
    But that five seconds is sooooo worth the stomach ache.

Originally Posted by JZT View Post
    I hope you get aids.
    I lol'd.

GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000) GettunBuff is just really nice. (+1000)
    > 1 sec.

Do me a favor and post before and after pics

JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Joseph61189 View Post
    Nice progress, but the fact that he shaved (beard and chest), took off his ugly hat and didn't look like a complete retard in the second pic definetly helps.

wow!

Nice progress, but the fact that he shaved (beard and chest), took off his ugly hat and didn't look like a complete retard in the second pic definetly helps.
    So are you saying people who dirty bulk are retards?

wow!
    Hope that helps.

So are you saying people who dirty bulk are retards?
    I'm saying that he looked like he was missing a chromosome in the first pic.

st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My bf% remained the same on a dirty bulk
    Idk my maxes at this point, I'm just starting back.. current PRs
    Squat 375 3x1, 350x4
    Deadlift 505x1 , 500x6
    Bench 320 2x1

Thumbs down

I don't hate the clean bulk diet, I hate the people who force the clean bulk on for everyone else. and before i elaborate, as I said before...the length of your life is random. long term goals eh, can;t have a long term goal with a short life...just saying. if you want to clean bulk do it as I ****ing said before.
    is reading no longer a necessity in school?

if you don't go around instilling the fear of God into every young teens mind about even thinking about a cookie, then this message isn't for you. if this message isn't for you, stop wasting everyone's time posting nonsense ****ing replies to **** you can't even understand. if you still want to hold onto your argument, feel free to quote my post and point out where I said clean bulking was bad.

here's a hint, look at the ****ing title.

it's like the mission of a school is to produce retards nowadays.

one simple message, now i'm beginning to understand why you guys don't like to read even one paragraph...next time i'll make it short and sweet.

stop forcing your own beliefs onto everyone else.

When clean bulking its ok to have a cheat meal once in a while you dumbsht.
    But dirty bulking is eating whatever you want, good eating habits if you dream of growing up to be a fat@ss. You are what you eat, and eating is the most important part of bb, so go ahead and eat all the fast food you want. Negged for being dumb.
    wrong, negged because you're a sensitive bitch. " i don't like that hitler comment" you're a female from now on, no man can be that insecure about themselves. if it makes you feel better, you can be a tranny.

just mad i ripped one on ya with your own ****, and you can't get passed the 1st grade reading benchmark, even if it was lowered especially for you. I never dissed the clean bulk diet, just ***gots like you who thinks everyone must do what you tell them to and if you take a sip of soda, you'd gain 600lbs, and have all sorts of diseases.

and you are what you eat? there's a quote about that someone had in their sig...can't find it so I'll make my own rendition.

if YOU were what you ate, you'd have celery sticks for legs, a brocoli for your torso, spinach leaves for your arms with a cabbage head and my favorite, peas for brains.

I hope you get aids.
    right, because clean bulking definitely enables you to grow protective layers of skin to fight STD's.

i don't see what is there to prove. it's common sense, if I tell you to suck my dick because it's good for ya, are you going to do it? no, cause you don't want to...even if everyone else in the world is doing it.
    i don't mind people recommending that we all eat healthy, **** I still do...but if someone wants to eat some fast food once in a while and whatever, I'm not gonna curse that guy to face hell's wrath after he takes a bite out of a cookie.
    im just against people backlashing people for their own choices. at some point, you have to let people live out their lives...cause only they can.

God help us all.....
    Last edited by iRun; 12-22-2008 at 06:18 AM.

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Clean Bulking Nazi's ftw.

Originally Posted by Energetical View Post
    Clean Bulking Nazi's ftw.
    "operation valkyrie is in effect."

you clean bulking nazi's make a bad image for all clean bulkers!

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    "operation valkyrie is in effect."

you clean bulking nazi's make a bad image for all clean bulkers!
    I haven't got a clue what your talking about

Originally Posted by Energetical View Post
    I haven't got a clue what your talking about
    well...the movie..valkryie...the plot to kill hitler...by other germans 0_o

just like...clean bulkers...killing clean bulking nazis(people who force their beliefs onto everyone else...and to those who refuse....they are killed).

as I said before...*****ing sigh*
    I never dissed the clean bulk...just people who want the world to know it's that way or death.

*sigh* new ****ing first sentence...if this doesn't get through your heads....the teen section is definitely the worst section...yes it beats the misc.

SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpartanSim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris542 View Post
    But the fact is it wont be 15-20lbs of muscle because its cheap calories which are **** for your cholestrol and internal fat,.

if you mix a clean/dirty bulk then thats good because your still getting the majority of calories from good whole foods, and enough protein.

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SpartanSim View Post
    But the fact is it wont be 15-20lbs of muscle because its cheap calories which are **** for your cholestrol and internal fat,.

if you mix a clean/dirty bulk then thats good because your still getting the majority of calories from good whole foods, and enough protein.
    eggs are eally high in cholesterol are they dirty now???

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dirty bulking works for ectos and mesos. If you put on fat easily like me then you should clean bulk.

And yes eating healthy your whole life rather than eating fast food several times a week will make you healthier and probably extend your life. If you think it won't you are just an idiot with no discipline trying to convince yourself fast food is just as good as clean food.