takeroids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question olimp sport nutrition massacra

i got a tub of this stuff today

gonna start taking it after christmas

has any1 tried it?whats it like?

onyx123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its awesome product but you have to train hard. many think if they take supplements they gna grow. you wont grow if you take evn most expensive supplements and not train properly.

rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhetro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong bump
    Free Supps - http://nutrabro.net Join and put rhetro as your referral. Join the forum, too.

Easy internet cash:
    http://www.treasuretrooper.com/147010

Free Supplement Samples
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=352196071#post352196071

Amorpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Massacra 2 from Olimp

I bought a pack of this stuff - 20 Sachets in a big box. Only to be taken on workout days.
    I plan to take some less expensive creatine on non workout days to keep levels reasonably high.

I´ve only tried it because the gym owner recommended it to me.

It´s supposed to have loads of types of creatine, together with other components to aid absorption and recovery.
    It also contains taurine / caffeine and waxy starch for energy.

To sum up my experience of the first sachet:

I was feeling tired and not really in the mood for a workout, it was supposed to be my aerobic workout day and I had just bought the supplement. A change of plans made me think "why not?" and I took a sachet and went to the gym.

I probably drank the shake about 10 minutes before hitting the gym - not ideal by any standards.

The workout went pretty well, I performed better than I had expected and continued to lift heavier than my previous workout (3 days before).
    It´s supposed to improve blood flow (nitrous oxide) for a better pump.
    I can´t honestly say I noticed a big difference in the pump, but as I left the gym after a 45 minute workout I REALLY noticed the caffeine/taurine rush.
    I´m very sensitive to caffeine/taurine and when I´ve taken things like ANIMAL STAK / M-PACK in the past I notice the effects particularly in my stomach - loss of appetite and its like my stomach shrivels up and I can´t eat very well.

I´ll post another review of the product next week when I manage to take it well in advance (30 - 45 minutes before my workout).
    I suspect that I´ll notice a better "pump" and that I´ll lift heavier and have more energy, recovering more quickly between sets.

This is an expensive supplement, it seems to enable you to push yourself to the limit - which should maximise gains if you manage to avoid injury!

So I expect to see some good results.

beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) beefcake777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amorpheus View Post
    I bought a pack of this stuff - 20 Sachets in a big box. Only to be taken on workout days.
    I plan to take some less expensive creatine on non workout days to keep levels reasonably high.

I´ve only tried it because the gym owner recommended it to me.

It´s supposed to have loads of types of creatine, together with other components to aid absorption and recovery.
    It also contains taurine / caffeine and waxy starch for energy.

To sum up my experience of the first sachet:

I was feeling tired and not really in the mood for a workout, it was supposed to be my aerobic workout day and I had just bought the supplement. A change of plans made me think "why not?" and I took a sachet and went to the gym.

I probably drank the shake about 10 minutes before hitting the gym - not ideal by any standards.

The workout went pretty well, I performed better than I had expected and continued to lift heavier than my previous workout (3 days before).
    It´s supposed to improve blood flow (nitrous oxide) for a better pump.
    I can´t honestly say I noticed a big difference in the pump, but as I left the gym after a 45 minute workout I REALLY noticed the caffeine/taurine rush.
    I´m very sensitive to caffeine/taurine and when I´ve taken things like ANIMAL STAK / M-PACK in the past I notice the effects particularly in my stomach - loss of appetite and its like my stomach shrivels up and I can´t eat very well.

I´ll post another review of the product next week when I manage to take it well in advance (30 - 45 minutes before my workout).
    I suspect that I´ll notice a better "pump" and that I´ll lift heavier and have more energy, recovering more quickly between sets.

This is an expensive supplement, it seems to enable you to push yourself to the limit - which should maximise gains if you manage to avoid injury!

So I expect to see some good results.
    Originally Posted by rhetro View Post
    strong bump

what he said

Unhappy 2nd Sachet

Originally Posted by nclark717 View Post
    what he said
    Wow. I took the shake yesterday 45 minutes before hitting the weights.
    (Upper body workout)

* I lifted heavier
    * Recovery between sets was noticably quicker
    * The pump was very noticeable - my arms and chest were rock hard after the workout.
    * The caffeine/taurine rush was unreal - bursting with energy during and after the workout.

I´m pretty sensitive to caffeine/taurine - it doesn´t agree with me.
    Unwanted effects included:

"shrivelled up feeling" in my stomach - loss of appetite
    Hardly slept a wink last night - taurine/caffeine still has me "supercharged" and it´s now been 18 hours since I took the shake.

Thoughts on the supplement: It was ***king expensive, so I´ll give it a go and will probably finish it, hoping that my body gets used to the mad overdose of stimulants on weight training days (only 2 or 3 days per week because of a ligament injury in my knee).

The pump is something you should definitely notice when taking this supplement.
    So much so that the pump may limit your ability to perform more sets (I assume that people interested in this supplement will NOT be doing sets with high reps). As a result I recommend adjusting your workout to include fewer reps (4 to 8 per set) and bumping up the weight you are lifting considerably.

Overall verdict:
    I like the pump, not that this indicates any progress, but it feels nice.
    I get the feeling that the "pump" effect together with the other ingredients is helping to get the most out of the creatine.
    I like the stimulant effect during the workout, but for my liking it lasts WAY too long.

I don´t think I´ll purchase this product again for two reasons:
    1) High price - when I can probably get what I want for less money from a good creatine supplement combined with some arginine to help absorption and a coffee before my workout.
    2) Unless I´m able to sleep on a workout day after taking the supplement any good work I do in the gym is destroyed by lack of sleep. I´ll burn fat but without rest I wont build much muscle, I´ll just run my body into the ground.

My advice:

*This product is best taken if you can do your workout IN THE MORNING!
    *Find a buddy that wants to try the supplement too, and buy a box between the two of you. That way you only waste half of the $ if you don´t like it, and you´ll have 10 sachets, so plenty of time to buy another box if you like it.

I have no links to any supplement companies, this is an unbiased review.
    But I´m open to trying (free) samples of supplements if any company rep reads this!!

lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50) lazaross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So, it's good, or not?

Originally Posted by lazaross View Post
    So, it's good, or not?
    I´d say it´s good if you´re bulking, and best if you can workout in the morning and you´re not too sensitive to the stimulants (caffeine, taurine).

If you work out in the evening and are sensitive to caffeine and taurine then don´t buy it.
    Little by little, I´ll get there.