Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chad777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Inner thigh aches after squatting.

About a year and a half ago I was having trouble squatting cause I thought that I had pulled a muscle in my groin. Its on my inner thigh right where it connects to my pelvis.

It went away eventually and I've been able to squat the last year or so with no problems other than that area getting tight every once in a while. A month ago I got pain in the same area, so I took the last four weeks off from squat. I still performed the deadlift during this time with no problems or discomfort. Friday I warmed up by stretching and jogging for a couple minutes, but the area was still aching. My warm up weights of 135 and 185 were making the pain worse so I just called it a day.

I'm a little scared that I have a hernia or I'm developing one, but I have no lumps and the pain isn't that extreme. Its really only during certain movements or angles. I'm going to go to the doctor this week to make sure, but does anyone here have experience with anything like this? Reps for help.
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121075181