Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Thread: iVitamins

cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

iVitamins

Has anyone used the site iVitamins.org? If so, can you tell me if it was successful or not. Is this a trustworthy site? Thanks.

Stats: 6'2", 238 lbs
    willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit willgreenzilla's BodySpace
    lol.

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    Stats: 5'1", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28693
    XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit XCriticalBenchX's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cudlphish View Post
    Has anyone used the site iVitamins.org? If so, can you tell me if it was successful or not. Is this a trustworthy site? Thanks.
    Isn't that Alin's co-site?

If so, hes a selective scammer, and you'll never get your pack if your don't ship priority, but you have to sign for it, which makes it impossible to detect a controlled delivery.

I may be completely wrong, but I cant link to the site because Im not using my comptuer, I am at a family members house.
    Team iForce Nutrition Representative & Competitive Bodybuilder

iTrain. iCompete. iDominate. iFORCE: The results you demand at prices you can afford
    ***This is bodybuilding, if you're not in it 100%, get the FUK out

Stats: 6'2", 238 lbs
    willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willgreenzilla has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit willgreenzilla's BodySpace
    this whole thread smells of scam. dude's first post is asking about some funky website? lol.

cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) cudlphish is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    im asking about a funky website because i need to know if anyone has used before i send money to freakin moldovia. how is that suspicious on my part. just tell me if u have used it thats all. im not going to hunt you down. thats the funny part.

if u think thats funny, wait til u hear this. can someone tell me where i can get some juice online ? good realiable site!!

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    Stats: 5'1", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28693
    XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) XCriticalBenchX has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit XCriticalBenchX's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cudlphish View Post
    im asking about a funky website because i need to know if anyone has used before i send money to freakin moldovia. how is that suspicious on my part. just tell me if u have used it thats all. im not going to hunt you down. thats the funny part.
    Listen to my post if you are talking about a site selling AAS.

Once again, LISTEN TO MY POST. Or piss on your money and send it.. but dont be surprised if you don't recive it. If you want to get it, get it sent priority shipping, but you have to sign for it. Good luck ****ting a brick when your post man comes and asks you to sign for illegal substances.
    Team iForce Nutrition Representative & Competitive Bodybuilder

iTrain. iCompete. iDominate. iFORCE: The results you demand at prices you can afford
    ***This is bodybuilding, if you're not in it 100%, get the FUK out

BMFmachine is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ad.php?t=15224

Here is a group that likes Ivitamins? Lots of positive feedback, plus Ivitamins is a sponser. I broke my L-5 from my tailbone. It now slips 10 mm. It is very painful and I am trying to strengthen my core in order to avoid a Fusion. I am going to give them a try. It is only money? I need my health and life back. I will probably avoid this site and use the one above. I am 100% in to getting stonger; just don't need attitudes like this. I need advice and help, not ridicule and insults.

Kevin, Husband, Father of 2, and a Business Owner
    Last edited by BMFmachine; 02-12-2009 at 07:05 AM.

Team InnerArmour RatherBeLifting's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14016
    RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RatherBeLifting has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RatherBeLifting's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BMFmachine View Post
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ad.php?t=15224

Here is a group that likes Ivitamins? Lots of positive feedback, plus Ivitamins is a sponser. I broke my L-5 from my tailbone. It now slips 10 mm. It is very painful and I am trying to strengthen my core in order to avoid a Fusion. I am going to give them a try. It is only money? I need my health and life back. I will probably avoid this site and use the one above. I am 100% in to getting stonger; just don't need attitudes like this. I need advice and help, not ridicule and insults.

Kevin, Husband, Father of 2, and a Business Owner

strong first post.
    www.InnerArmour.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/inn/inn.htm

10 Tips for Maximum Athletic Performance: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hit-your-peak-10-tips-for-maximum-athletic-performance.html