Page 24 of 234 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast
    Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    -> Legs: Seated Leg Curls / Seated Leg Extensions / Calves Raises
    this part makes Mr. Fat Loss very sad. you're taking the muscle group that has the BIGGEST ability to tear through substrates with big, compound moves, and giving it little tiny exercises to do. i know these are easier exercises to do for someone whos not in the gym much, but these arent anywhere near the best exercises for her goals.

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Women don't lose weight as well on a high carb diet vs. high fat...it's part of our biological make up (look up 17 Beta Estradiol).

We burn fat more efficiently as fuel than men.

So I would bump her fats up to 50, and take her carbs down. Also, get her to stick with healthy, complex, starchy carbs...and TONS of veggies. Get her to have them earlier in the day
    i gotta agree with Jaime on this one. i thought the same thing when I read this. You can lose weight pretty well with a 50% carb split, but shes just not gunna use it as easily. sweet potatos, broc. and spinach FTW!
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why wouldn't it be good to go below 40? 20-40 with complex carbs would help control insulin, blood sugar, and give her enough energy to workout, even at high intensities...
    Originally Posted by The_Animal11 View Post
    i gotta agree with Jaime on this one. i thought the same thing when I read this. You can lose weight pretty well with a 50% carb split, but shes just not gunna use it as easily. sweet potatos, broc. and spinach FTW!
    Did you guys even read the study?
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

My sport is your sports punishment

Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy.

Team BK

Training journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148831101

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well...In my professional opinion as a student of fitness and wellness, and a personal trainer with 5 years of experience with 60% female clientele which 90% of whom are looking for weight loss and are overweight...I have found that moderate carb, high protein, low fat diets tend to provide the best balance between perfromance enhancement in the gym, favorable lipid profiles, the best long term compliance, and the least amount of rebound weight gain when someone goes off the diet and binges, or after they meet their goal weight and attempt a maintenance program.

I AM NOT talking about the best 12-16 week contest prep strategy...I can't tell you how many bodybuilder/personal trainers have ruined clients metabolisms by putting them on prep diets in which they'd lose 15-20lbs (when they needed to lose 100+lbs) and then completely stall out because they keto'ed them and had them in a 1000kcal deficit doing cardio everyday.

Carl's wife doesn't even want to count calories...we are talking about an everyday person, someone who doesn't subscribe to bodybuilding magazines and spend hours a/day on the bodybuilding forums...we are talking about a lifestyle change in diet...and in my opinion the research is pretty clear...I don't think a low carb diet would be terrible, it would work, she would lose a similar amount of weight...but it just isn't optimal in my opinion.

I already covered the studies in my earlier post about exercise and substrate use...here's a study about the lipid profiles
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...gdbfrom=pubmed

and here's one showing an improvment in glucose tolerance and lowering of ldl
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

and here's one just showing the lifestyle trends and correlations between high and low fat diets and obesity

But in the end Carl, whatever academic issues we may discuss here, the best nutrition plan is the one she can follow consistently....if she can hit her caloric goal and feel good on a low carb or no carb diet and maintain it for the 1+ year long road ahead of her, I'm all for it.

bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    well...In my professional opinion as a student of fitness and wellness, and a personal trainer with 5 years of experience with 60% female clientele which 90% of whom are looking for weight loss and are overweight...I have found that moderate carb, high protein, low fat diets tend to provide the best balance between perfromance enhancement in the gym, favorable lipid profiles, the best long term compliance, and the least amount of rebound weight gain when someone goes off the diet and binges, or after they meet their goal weight and attempt a maintenance program.

I AM NOT talking about the best 12-16 week contest prep strategy...I can't tell you how many bodybuilder/personal trainers have ruined clients metabolisms by putting them on prep diets in which they'd lose 15-20lbs (when they needed to lose 100+lbs) and then completely stall out because they keto'ed them and had them in a 1000kcal deficit doing cardio everyday.

Carl's wife doesn't even want to count calories...we are talking about an everyday person, someone who doesn't subscribe to bodybuilding magazines and spend hours a/day on the bodybuilding forums...we are talking about a lifestyle change in diet...and in my opinion the research is pretty clear...I don't think a low carb diet would be terrible, it would work, she would lose a similar amount of weight...but it just isn't optimal in my opinion.

I already covered the studies in my earlier post about exercise and substrate use...here's a study about the lipid profiles

and here's one just showing the lifestyle trends and correlations between high and low fat diets and obesity

But in the end Carl, whatever academic issues we may discuss here, the best nutrition plan is the one she can follow consistently....if she can hit her caloric goal and feel good on a low carb or no carb diet and maintain it for the 1+ year long road ahead of her, I'm all for it.
    this post right here sums it up. i've dealt with the same thing in clients and the most important thing is something they can follow and won't rebound to balloon proportions after eating something they shouldn't have. succinct and precise answer, and reps.
    Bryce Lewis, IFPA CPT
    onwards and upwards; quality not quantity

contest prep thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113042811

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Say it with me now..

ERIC FTW!!!

This man brings his **** day in and day out on these forums.

The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

i personally think that somewhere right in the middle of the original suggested diet and jaime's 50% fat diet is the best place for her to be, so really i agree with both of you. i think that 50% carbs is high for a woman wanting to lose weight, but i also think keto is the wrong way to go. normal people need carbs to go through every day life, and to live life normally (go out to eat with friends, all that kinda stuff)

carl i do think that this needs to be more of a lifestyle change for her, where you teach her how to choose healthy alternatives more than you teach her how to count calories. counting calories is great to get the hang of making healthy choices, but in the long run, if she wants to meet her goals, its things like choosing healthier foods over less healthy foods thats gunna make the difference!

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i personally think that somewhere right in the middle of the original suggested diet and jaime's 50% fat diet is the best place for her to be, so really i agree with both of you. i think that 50% carbs is high for a woman wanting to lose weight, but i also think keto is the wrong way to go. normal people need carbs to go through every day life, and to live life normally (go out to eat with friends, all that kinda stuff)

carl i do think that this needs to be more of a lifestyle change for her, where you teach her how to choose healthy alternatives more than you teach her how to count calories. counting calories is great to get the hang of making healthy choices, but in the long run, if she wants to meet her goals, its things like choosing healthier foods over less healthy foods thats gunna make the difference!
    I completely agree, and both you and jaime made good points about healthy food choices and carb choices....that's why I recommended weight watchers...which actually over the long term has the best compliance out of all the different diets: zone, atkins, south beach you name it. Because all it does is stress eating healthy foods, getting some group support and counting points, which is basically just "fitday light" lol....get her on that track and the gym and I guarantee she will get results if she is consistent.

I don't think she really even wants to hear what macronutrient ratios to eat...she's not there yet it sounds like (correct me if I'm wrong there Carl).

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking How's this...

30% protein / 40% carbs / 30% fat

"Classic case of 'guy on the ground.'" (David Wain, Role Models)

"The main reason I lift is because God wants me to." (me)

smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) smallguyjoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I completely agree, and both you and jaime made good points about healthy food choices and carb choices....that's why I recommended weight watchers...which actually over the long term has the best compliance out of all the different diets: zone, atkins, south beach you name it. Because all it does is stress eating healthy foods, getting some group support and counting points, which is basically just "fitday light" lol....get her on that track and the gym and I guarantee she will get results if she is consistent.

I don't think she really even wants to hear what macronutrient ratios to eat...she's not there yet it sounds like (correct me if I'm wrong there Carl).
    She may not want to hear it, but if she just at least has a basic meal plan that she can follow I think it would make a huge impact for the good.

I mean, if she has a plan that she could follow almost perfectly most of the time and switch out certain foods here and there that are really close to the same she would be eating healthy and the right amount of food.

Maybe the initial meal plan does not have to be perfect right off the bat, but it can be healthy choices that she is comfortable with. This way she will adhere to the plan well, and if the macros are set at a good level she will make good progress. Even if the defecit fluctuates from 250-500 / day she will lose fat at a nice pace.

As far as the ratios go, they don't need to be perfect. I do believe they should be set at good levels for health and optimal functioning.

Seriously, I don't think she'll have a problem eating:

20-30% protein / 40-50% carbs / 20-30% fat

I mean come on, the most important things are:
    -that she is getting exercise in
    -making healthy food choices
    -and to lose/maintain weight --> ENERGY EXPENDITURE NEEDS TO BE GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO ENERGY INTAKE.

I think it's important to not make the initial start be so freakin complicated. You don't want to overwhelm her. But, if you can design a decent meal plan and workout routine. She will see awesome progress from sticking to it for a couple months.
    "Classic case of 'guy on the ground.'" (David Wain, Role Models)

"The main reason I lift is because God wants me to." (me)

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry everyone, been busy the past couple of days and also been out of town...

Diet sucked and no workouts....simple, I can feel the weight creep back up!

Should be back home by Saturday morning, so 2 more days! Spoke with the wife earlier and she is on top of her diet and managed two cardio sessions!

Going to read all the posts and Quelly, you got a pm! It is about my calories intake...I think once I get back home saturday, I am either going to decide if I should either decrease calories or increase activity!

My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    everything is looking good so far man. but as you know, and as people as said, it's all about putting it into action, which i know the both of you will do. it must be done right, there's no question about it.

may i make one suggestion though, i completely understand not wanting her to do the big compound movements on days you aren't with her, but i would suggest teaching her walking db lunges (without the db's at first). as anyone who has done high rep walking lunges can attest, they are an excellent way to get the heart-rate up and get as many lower body muscles/joints moving as possible in one exercise. plus they can be done without a spot
    Thanks brah, appreciate it!

in women exercising in real world studies there is only a SLIGHT difference in carbohydrate metabolism and glycogen utilization and storage, if she were not exercising or was menopausal than maybe, but with the current plan I don't think anything below 40% carbs would be a good idea...just my opinion.

EDIT http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=2129154
    take a read of that, really long and some parts might be overly scientific-jargoned for some, but it has some really good info, in exercising women you only see major deviations from men in substrate utilization during low intensity exercise, and hopefully she'll be doing moderate to high intenisty exercise right? Either weight training or hiit, or moderate intensity steady state cardio...

Thanks, will read the document now!

Originally Posted by toddbz View Post
    And that's whay I told you to ask E about macros for women. Bam!!
    You said it

Originally Posted by Leprechauns1021 View Post
    Thats great that your wife is in on it too now. Extra motivation for both of you..and even some friendly competition perhaps Best of luck to both of you! Is she going to create an account or just post through you?
    She already has an account, just never sticked around for long!
    Thanks!
    My journal:

TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheHeath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's so cool to have a wife who could someday also be a training partner. Couples who pursue similar interests together stay together more than those who don't. You're the man!

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the good conversation and information!

I think for now it would be wise for me to just let her eat as she pleases as long it is withing the 2000 calories a day!

Basically get her used to the idea of using a food scale and not see it as an issue

I am guessing 4 weeks in should be enough! Than as we progress we get more into the details and macros!

Basically it is like for a guy getting in a Hot Tub!

You get in slow until the "package" is in, than sit down and enjoy the warm water!

So I am just going to ease her in this slowly and as she stick to it and get more into it, I will start throwing the complicated stuff at her!

Why wouldn't it be good to go below 40? 20-40 with complex carbs would help control insulin, blood sugar, and give her enough energy to workout, even at high intensities...
    this part makes Mr. Fat Loss very sad. you're taking the muscle group that has the BIGGEST ability to tear through substrates with big, compound moves, and giving it little tiny exercises to do. i know these are easier exercises to do for someone whos not in the gym much, but these arent anywhere near the best exercises for her goals.

Did you guys even read the study?
    Originally Posted by bryce126 View Post
    this post right here sums it up. i've dealt with the same thing in clients and the most important thing is something they can follow and won't rebound to balloon proportions after eating something they shouldn't have. succinct and precise answer, and reps.
    Originally Posted by LayzieBone085 View Post
    Say it with me now..

ERIC FTW!!!

This man brings his **** day in and day out on these forums.

Originally Posted by smallguyjoe View Post
    She may not want to hear it, but if she just at least has a basic meal plan that she can follow I think it would make a huge impact for the good.

I mean, if she has a plan that she could follow almost perfectly most of the time and switch out certain foods here and there that are really close to the same she would be eating healthy and the right amount of food.

Maybe the initial meal plan does not have to be perfect right off the bat, but it can be healthy choices that she is comfortable with. This way she will adhere to the plan well, and if the macros are set at a good level she will make good progress. Even if the defecit fluctuates from 250-500 / day she will lose fat at a nice pace.

As far as the ratios go, they don't need to be perfect. I do believe they should be set at good levels for health and optimal functioning.

Seriously, I don't think she'll have a problem eating:

20-30% protein / 40-50% carbs / 20-30% fat

I mean come on, the most important things are:
    -that she is getting exercise in
    -making healthy food choices
    -and to lose/maintain weight --> ENERGY EXPENDITURE NEEDS TO BE GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO ENERGY INTAKE.

I think it's important to not make the initial start be so freakin complicated. You don't want to overwhelm her. But, if you can design a decent meal plan and workout routine. She will see awesome progress from sticking to it for a couple months.
    My journal:

Originally Posted by TheHeath View Post
    That's so cool to have a wife who could someday also be a training partner. Couples who pursue similar interests together stay together more than those who don't. You're the man!
    Thanks brah and that is good!
    We intend to stick with each other for awhile
    My journal:

I am all ears...any suggestion?
    My journal:

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

YES!
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    YES!
    Thanks for passing by!
    My journal:

bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bryce126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at the jacuzzi metaphor
    Bryce Lewis, IFPA CPT
    onwards and upwards; quality not quantity

contest prep thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113042811

I am all ears...any suggestion?
    my suggestion for leg day would be things like squats and lunges and SLDs or Good Mornings... leg ext and curls are great but not the most effective for losing weight, cuz theyre such iso moves. those big moves are gunna be much better cuz youre recruiting alot more muscles to do the work!

toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toddbz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [b] I am either going to decide if I should either decrease calories or increase activity!
    Personally I'd rather up activity than decrease calories. I mean it's not like you're running 100 miles every week (yes I do know crazy sum beatches that do that) lol

my suggestion for leg day would be things like squats and lunges and SLDs or Good Mornings... leg ext and curls are great but not the most effective for losing weight, cuz theyre such iso moves. those big moves are gunna be much better cuz youre recruiting alot more muscles to do the work!
    Agree 100%
    Moving more muscle = more calories burned.
    Full body split 3 days a week with cardio mixed in there...money!!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM

My sport is your sports punishment

Tricks are something whores do for money...or candy.

Team BK

Training journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=148831101

Originally Posted by bryce126 View Post
    lol at the jacuzzi metaphor
    Hey it's true!
    I would never ever just jumped in a jaccuzzi!

Thanks brah, will change it!
    We are hitting the gym together this weekend!

Personally I'd rather up activity than decrease calories. I mean it's not like you're running 100 miles every week (yes I do know crazy sum beatches that do that) lol
    Yeah, I decided to do just that too!

Agree 100%
    Moving more muscle = more calories burned.
    Full body split 3 days a week with cardio mixed in there...money!!
    I agree
    My journal:

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's been a while dude, looking good!
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

brb getting bigger than u algforcek's Avatar
    algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50) algforcek will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This thread is full...

...of EPIC win and awesomeness.

Seriously... Quelly, Animal, and Carl, you all are so frigging motivating. The knowledge you bring to the table just makes me want to run like hell...

...brb gotta go workout!

This thread wins at life.

That is all.
    SPonge
    Hi JeNN!
    My weightloss journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111720161
    Cheat Meals: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111993701

Just got home at about 7:00 AM , drove thru the night and had some of the nastiest coffee ever!

Anyway, back home to the wife

Motivation

More than 5 people that haven't seen me for awhile kept telling me how I lost weight!

That is motivation to keep at it
    My journal:

Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    It's been a while dude, looking good!

Thanks, how is everything with you!

Originally Posted by algforcek View Post
    ...of EPIC win and awesomeness.

Seriously... Quelly, Animal, and Carl, you all are so frigging motivating. The knowledge you bring to the table just makes me want to run like hell...

...brb gotta go workout!

This thread wins at life.

That is all.
    SPonge
    Thanks brah, kick ass
    My journal:

Just got home at about 7:00 AM , drove thru the night and had some of the nastiest coffee ever!

Anyway, back home to the wife

Motivation

More than 5 people that haven't seen me for awhile kept telling me how I lost weight!

yup, just make it more obvious carl, keep at it!

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks, how is everything with you!
    Good, I'm back posting at my log, definately take a look, I'm in need of advice and support. Glad to see you're still going strong.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000) JENerator is just really nice. (+1000)

Motivation

That's fantastic!! Sometimes the changes you're making are so hard to notice when you look at yourself everyday and you start to think that you're not progressing. But when more than 5 people are commenting on your weight loss, it's a BIG difference! Great confirmation that your hard work in the gym & the kitchen is showing!
    "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." ~Albert Camus

Esse quam videri
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116503641

cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cg73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last year that was one of my biggest motivation methods. When people were saying things like that to me and noticing it really made me feel like I accomplished some thing.

Congrats! Keep it up!

yup, just make it more obvious carl, keep at it!
    I intend too bro, I am going to keep pushing

Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post
    Good, I'm back posting at my log, definately take a look, I'm in need of advice and support. Glad to see you're still going strong.
    I am going to check it out

Originally Posted by JENerator View Post
    That's fantastic!! Sometimes the changes you're making are so hard to notice when you look at yourself everyday and you start to think that you're not progressing. But when more than 5 people are commenting on your weight loss, it's a BIG difference! Great confirmation that your hard work in the gym & the kitchen is showing!
    Thank you, I needed that
    It was a great push

Originally Posted by cg73 View Post
    Last year that was one of my biggest motivation methods. When people were saying things like that to me and noticing it really made me feel like I accomplished some thing.

Congrats! Keep it up!
    Thanks!
    My journal: