Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000) dn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    McDonalds =

Instantanious brosplosion.
    If you need me, I'll be under 460+ pounds. If you find me on the floor, please get the weight off of me.

A curl works your arms.... not your back.

Shut up and eat!

My supps: Dedication, motivation, and a little bit of whey

RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500) RENEGADE5589_DEL is not very helpful. (-500)
    nooo mcdonalds is really good for you brah, just keep eating those big mac and fries they have steroids in the meat from the cows so when you eat it you can get jacked really quick

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bydded_Gryf View Post
    McDonalds now is different to McDonalds a few years ago. For example, there are no trans fats anymore.

Absolutely fine in moderation

I had 3 cheeseburgers and 1 fish fillet 2 weeks ago and guess what, both had transfat.

I thought that only the fries had trans fat.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    of course its not good for you. just eat it once in a while if you have to.

honestly i prefer BK anyways.
    Angus burger!!!
    maybe not much better for you but sure taste a hell of a LOT better

MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000) MilkGut is just really nice. (+1000)

iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OMG your so gonna die tomorrow!!!!

man...its just a damn burger, as long as you dont eat it day and night you're fine.

even in these forums, people are turning into pussies...but I dont blame em with the clean bulk nazis running around...

and dont use that SuperSize me bull**** as an example

like I said before, unless you eat it day/afternoon/and night and only @ McDonalds...there is nothing to **** your pants about

that documentary doesnt apply to the general mass population, unless everyone gets their meals from McDonalds nowadays...
    Last edited by iRun; 12-21-2008 at 08:36 AM.

Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gracehbd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JZT View Post
    I doubt it hurts when you eat it in moderation (twice in the last 5 years here), but I wouldn't eat any.

I find it so retarded when people say ''Oh yes, eat junk food, you're skinny, it won't do any harm.'' It's dirty calories full of trans fats, that's all it is. If you need extra calories get them from something healthier.
    So true.

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay View Post
    I had 3 cheeseburgers and 1 fish fillet 2 weeks ago and guess what, both had transfat.

I thought that only the fries had trans fat.
    Ah, I can only speak for the UK then I guess. Here, burgers are grilled, not fried, and fries are cooked in sunflower oil (healthy fat)

Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ImmiGz View Post
    Just cause on Super Size Me the guy was ****ed up it doesn't mean McD's is bad for you. The guy went 3 meals a day for 1 month straight, and he couldnt eat nothing but mcdonalds. He didn't walk anywhere or exercise, he took his car or the bus...

I eat it once everyday, I hit the gym and do cardio for 20minutes and Im all good. I jog to the YMCA also, but you get protein n **** from the meals.
    mcdonalds is ****ing disgusting anyway and very unhealthy, full of e numbers and preservatives, 20 minutes of cardio, big deal.

xermon54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It may be bad, but if your goal is to gain weight, no matter if its muscle or fat, mcdonald is great for you.

Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Safin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ^idiot

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    every time i eat fast food, i wake up the next day with smaller arms
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SIRT1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by sickonstorm View Post
    at 5'8 138 mcdonalds is on the good part of the food pyramid.
    Originally Posted by h4t0r4d3 View Post
    lol
    Originally Posted by BaGeL23 View Post
    I lol'd.
    The kid is 14 relax heros

ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImmiGz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by anthonybolerjack View Post
    case and point. genetics that he isnt fat, plus your eating once a day hows your other food?

My other foods is really healthy. Lots of fruits, veggies, milk and red meat.

xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSaintFunkyx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    put a double cheeseburger under the seat of your car, and check it a week later, it will look almost the same

/thread

Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stteven will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it won't kill you in moderation,

but it definitely isn't good for you.