Thread: shoulder prob.

eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

shoulder prob.

so i woke up today and i heard a popping noise so i was moving it in a windmill motion and at the end of the rotation with arms facing backwards it made the popping noise. is that normal? haha

also when i flex my bicep as if im finishing a concentration curl and lift my elbow above my head its painful

daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel_2k8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get the same popping noise you are describing but with alot of pain and i get pain 24/7 in my shoulders. I aslo get the pain when i flex my bicep. Is there anthing that you have done to your shoulder that could of caused it to happen?
    He who dies biggest.. WINS!

100% rep back guarantee

eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eric91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    no i tjust happened today when i woke up,
    i didnt even lift in the past few days,
    the most active thing is just playing football with friends and we werent tackleing or anything

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's fluid in your rotator cuff. The same way your knuckles crack when you pop them...you're actually popping bubbles in the fluid.

If it causes A LOT of pain, I'd get a doctor, otherwise you're just popping bubbles inside.

ThundaThigh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it sounds like what I have, a shoulder impingement. Rest and Advil will prob do the trick. I needed surgery because mine because it became chronic after receiving to many cortisone injections. My other shoulder is now acting up too. I might rest for a week to recover although i hate to do so.

I'm not a doctor so i would check with one first.

btw my doctors told me the popping is normal when i told them the same thing.

orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orthodoc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of joints pop for various reasons . . . if it doesn't hurt then I'd just ignore it.