81cep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Too much time off?

Help. I have been training 5 days per week cardio/weight for almost a year now. However 2 weeks ago my body had just had enough, now I have had just over 2 weeks off!!!! I am feeling so guilty and am wondering whats the best thing to do from here??? I have started to notice a little bit of weight come back around my mid section but i dont weigh any different. should i just continue with my normal routine???? someone make me feel better...i almost feel like throwing it all in....

Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Euqinom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on, you've only missed two weeks. Throwing it all in the ring now would be a waste of effort. Just get back into the gym, and aim for 80% of your normal weight in the first set and see how it goes. There's no need to get all panicky. You'll be fine.
    First time order at iHerb.com? I got this discount code: EKE466. Will give you 10,- off on any order over 40$, 5 on any order under..
    http://www.iherb.com?rcode=EKE466

Blog! [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165643671&p=1324304881#post1324304881[/url]

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seems like the problem is that you went a year without taking a week off and you overtrained! Try to take 4-7 days off every 8-12 weeks
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

81cep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am getting panicky arent I...I just need to stop whinging and just get on with it. you are so right. Hang on a sec whilst i give myself an upper cut ... thanks guys,

deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey!! your body needs a rest once in a while!! Listen to it and to the sign it gives you!! I take one week off every 12-14 week and sometimes I just skip 1-2 or 3 day when I need it!! and I have noticed that when I get back from a long rest, I'm much more stronger and can lift way heavier!!
    Don't panic about your little belly, when you'll be back on the workout it's not gonna take long to get rid of it!!

Good luck!!