Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit LifterAmI's BodySpace

how much protien should a mma fighter be taking in a day.

between, cardio, standup teachnique, muscle endurance training. how much should for example a 155er be taking in. would 3/4 of the body weight be efficent.

Stats: 5'8", 210 lbs
    bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignac1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bignac1's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by LifterAmI View Post
    between, cardio, standup teachnique, muscle endurance training. how much should for example a 155er be taking in. would 3/4 of the body weight be efficent.
    i'd say 1g per pound...maybe 50-60 in protein shakes and the rest in meals...

Stats: 5'4"
    BodyPoints: 1440
    Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Emoore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Emoore's BodySpace
    In my opinion, fighters need more carbs and less protein than BB'ers-- we're eating for performance, endurance, and power, not muscle gain and thin skin.
    The Fighter's Body and The Grappler's Guide to Sports Nutrition suggest 1g per pound of lean muscle and a rough 40/30/30 split.

Stats: 5'11", 178 lbs
    LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LifterAmI is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit LifterAmI's BodySpace
    ok thanks guise, i wasnt sure, but ive been eating what i said about 3/4 of my body weight, and i drink 2-3 shakes a day and it seems to help with recovery and also with my performance with my next training session. but say for example those muay thai fighters, most of them dont get loads of nutrients like we have available over here in canada and the states. but they seem to be pretty efficient cardio and muscle endurance machines. plus i take a multivitamin 3 times a day, i dunno if this helps or not.

Stats: 5'10", 165 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2473
    Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Croaker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Croaker's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Emoore View Post
    In my opinion, fighters need more carbs and less protein than BB'ers-- we're eating for performance, endurance, and power, not muscle gain and thin skin.
    The Fighter's Body and The Grappler's Guide to Sports Nutrition suggest 1g per pound of lean muscle and a rough 40/30/30 split.
    I really like the grappler's guide to nutrition.

Try to limit your supplement protein intake, make most of it natural. Also in order to maintain healthy fats, I like to eat flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and nuts.

Stats: 5'9", 146 lbs
    MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MissionControl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit MissionControl's BodySpace
    any advice on gaining weight? im having a lot of trouble puttin on teh musclez