antoine_32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epi/Tren stack or bridge?

what do you recomend?

99 problems, i ain't one. Problem's Avatar
    Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Problem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stack
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

NPC hobbiest

LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiehtW8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    +1 Stack
    God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've personally stacked them and seen excellent results. The products i used specifically are CynergE and Testraflex by BCS Labs,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111548831

Here is my log.
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

antoine_32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks people

Originally Posted by jbodybuilder View Post
    I've personally stacked them and seen excellent results. The products i used specifically are CynergE and Testraflex by BCS Labs,

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=111548831

Here is my log.
    7 weeks, is it safe?

jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jbodybuilder is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'll have to use your own judgment on cycle duration. For safety purposes, I never recommend over 6 weeks but I happened to do 7 on the last cycle
    Romans 8:28 - "All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."