Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Christians, do you agree with this statement about atheists?

"Atheists are Satan's minions trying to lead as many people astray as they can. In essence, they're lost and miserable and want the rest of us to be just as lost and miserable."

This was made by another Christian of course, do you agree?

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sure. Why wouldn't it be true?

Psalm 14: 1:
    The fool says in his heart,
    "There is no God."
    They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
    there is no one who does good.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on, Jagerboy. There's no reason to ask whether or not other Christians agree with what Krane said or not. He speaks on his own behalf, not on the behalf of the collective religion.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HoosierBoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lost, yes.

Satan's minions? No.

accidentally the whole fl tenthirtytwo's Avatar
    tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    Come on, Jagerboy. There's no reason to ask whether or not other Christians agree with what Krane said or not. He speaks on his own behalf, not on the behalf of the collective religion.
    The guy above you already agreed with it.
    As the last legion makes it's way to the skies, I can see in their eyes
    They've already died inside, but as for the outside, I'll take their ****ing heads!
    I will never be what they want me to
    I live by my own path in life, no turning back now
    I won't be held down, forced into a shallow grave built upon their empty ways
    There's no turning back
    Kirisute Gomen - Trivium

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Beatitude View Post

"There is no God."
    Here is why. You should ask an atheist about an atheist. I'm not going to ask a Buddhist about Islam.

I'm very happy. I'm not trying to lead other to be atheist. Christians can worship how they want while I won't worship at all. You have every right to think I'm evil however. I won't take that away from you.

Just don't tell me what my intentions and thoughts are, or should be.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

"There is no God."
    So you also think atheists are fools?

I purposely did not list the name of the person you wrote that. I wanted a non biased reply. YOU are the one that has now put that persons name. And as 1032 pointed out, we already have people agreeing!

Originally Posted by HoosierBoy
    This message is hidden because HoosierBoy is on your ignore list
    Nice.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post

I purposely did not list the name of the person you wrote that. I wanted a non biased reply. YOU are the one that has now put that persons name. And as 1032 pointed out, we already have people agreeing!

Nice.
    Anybody can search in the BOR thread and see that's where it came from. I don't think he's ashamed of what he said...or else he would not have said it.

I do not agree with that statement, and neither does hoosierboy--so one person only so far.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000) Beatitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bamatank View Post
    Here is why. You should ask an atheist about an atheist. I'm not going to ask a Buddhist about Islam.

I'm very happy. I'm not trying to lead other to be atheist. Christians can worship how they want while I won't worship at all. You have every right to think I'm evil however. I won't take that away from you.

Just don't tell me what my intentions and thoughts are, or should be.
    I have the right to think you're evil but I don't have the right to say it? Where, then, does that leave atheists statements about Christianity?

I was asked if I think all atheists are evil and minion's of Satan (more accurately, children of Satan) and I answered. There is no infringement going on here other than maybe emotional offense, but that's part of life.

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)

"There is no God."
    This, satans minions, not knowingly most of them, they are just blind and lost. Foolish yes, very much so.

Anybody can search in the BOR thread and see that's where it came from. I don't think he's ashamed of what he said...or else he would not have said it.

I do not agree with that statement, and neither does hoosierboy--so one person only so far.
    LOL, you are one weird cookie. Yes, Im sure people would be like "heyyyy, now that sounds like someone who posts on here, let me go search in one of the thousands of threads in this section to find it! I know, the BOR thread!"

Are you kidding me kid? Just answer the question and stop whining about everything in every post.

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the right to think you're evil but I don't have the right to say it? Where, then, does that leave atheists statements about Christianity?

I was asked if I think all atheists are evil and minion's of Satan (more accurately, children of Satan) and I answered. There is no infringement going on here other than maybe emotional offense, but that's part of life.
    Read what I posted a little more closely. I said you have all the right in the world to think I'm evil and say I'm evil.

I said don't tell me what I'm thinking or feeling, and don't tell me what I'm trying to do. If you want to know what I think or am trying to do then ask me, don't tell me.

I'm not miserable. I'm quite happy. I'm not trying to lead people away from religion. I think they can believe in whatever they want.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

Must've missed that part, eh?

Are you kidding me kid? Just answer the question and stop whining about everything in every post.
    ...how about I just make a thread about it?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post261351711

THANKS LIFE ALERT!

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Id get rid of it all if i could.

Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a lot of atheists freinds who respect my beliefs and I respect theirs. This statement is however true, for anti-religious people, which is what you are JAGGER.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Who or what is satan?
    LE6920CA Magpul
    DDM4 V7
    Glock 19 Gen 3

Originally Posted by Irezumi View Post
    Who or what is satan?
    Good question.

And we're up to 3 so far.

Yea.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "Atheists are Satan's minions trying to lead as many people astray as they can. In essence, they're lost and miserable and want the rest of us to be just as lost and miserable."

Not at all, I believe they are simply lost and looking for truth wherever they can. Since everyone likes spreading any knowledge they've attained, they preach atheism to others, which is simply human nature.

Something many christians seem to not realize is that not everything is so black and white. Yes, Satan has minions, but that doesn't mean everyone that doesn't believe in God is one of them.
    siggy

Yea.
    So what about all the very intelligent scientists and philosophers who are/were atheists?

So what about all the very intelligent scientists and philosophers who are/were atheists?
    They're fools of course. I just answered that.

Originally Posted by Spuddy View Post
    Not at all, I believe they are simply lost and looking for truth wherever they can. Since everyone likes spreading any knowledge they've attained, they preach atheism to others, which is simply human nature.

Something many christians seem to not realize is that not everything is so black and white. Yes, Satan has minions, but that doesn't mean everyone that doesn't believe in God is one of them.
    Thats a common theme I see. ANyone that doesn't believe in their god, or does something they wouldn't do, is doing the work of "Satan". Its like the default answer. "Oh thats just Satan". Well, I've never met Satan, so if Im doing his work, then it must be Gods fault for allowing Satan to gain power over me. Because I don't even know what/who Satan is, let alone ever agreed to do anything for him.

hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I agree with some of it, I do not agree that all atheists are Satan's minions because some atheist are not aware.

Ok, how about a scientist who had a PhD, but happened to be a Hindu, since he believed in a god(s), would you consider him a fool since he didn't believe in your concept of God?

hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50) hank-williams will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Nice.
    The bible says they are fools and not in the essence you are thinking. They are fools because the truth is right in front of them and they fil to see it and grab hold of it.

bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Astaldoath View Post
    This, satans minions, not knowingly most of them, they are just blind and lost. Foolish yes, very much so.
    lolololololol

bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bp16 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So they are fools if they don't share the same views as you... sounds great.

Unhappy

YOu can be intellegent and still be considered foolish

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol i really hate the way some christians talk as though they are better off in life than athiests. Like a lot of them are doing in this thread.