Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i realize such things. in 2 hours im working with her. should be fun.
    Meathead #26

"We're out numbered and out manned, but we're going to win. Why? Because of superior attitude and superior state of mind." -Stephen Segal

Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mbrahv1984 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MiniMachine View Post
    i just remembered she left her camera here. i went to turn it on, i was gonna find some pictures for you. guess what? the screen is all ****ed up. cracked down the middle. hahahahahahahahaha.

guess what else i just remembered? the work xmas party is monday night. open bar, tons of food, live music .... its just a big party. last year i got in a fist fight with the bus boy lol. guess who i invited as my guest months ago? my brother! boy o boy, this should be fun.
    All you gotta do is pop out the mem card and put that **** into your pc brah, profit.
    I return the favor..jus' sayin'

MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiniMachine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive got a macbook. no sd slot.
    Meathead #26

"We're out numbered and out manned, but we're going to win. Why? Because of superior attitude and superior state of mind." -Stephen Segal

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no pics of the whore?

and i wouldn't be mad unless u liked her, and if u did then now u know she's a worthless slut. might as well pass her along like the dumpster that she is.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KillahPriest View Post
    way to slip that in there haha
    Agreed. I hought that was funny, especially since it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story.

And everyone is making it seem too complicated. She didn't **** his brother to make him want her more, she ****ed his brother because she was horny and wanted to **** someone new.

OP is upset because:
    1) He has feelings for girl
    2) Feels betrayed because she was the one that brought up "i don't want us sleeping with other people"
    3) She told him that LAST NIGHT
    4) She ****s HIS BROTHER one night after saying we should be exclusive
    5) It was his little brother
    6) Realized that this girl does have drama

I could go on, but that's the main stuff. Everyone that says he shouldn't care is ridiculous. He obviously likes the girl, so it does suck that she ****ed someone else, even worse is his brother. I would think that my brother would know not to **** the same girl I am, and even if I said he could he wouldn't just because. I would do teh same for him. I would never **** someone my brother is ****ing, especially if he liked her.

Him saying he didn't wanna be in a relationship doesn't mean he wants to **** other people. Having the label of "in a relationship" changes thigns, it really does, especially for girls, so the way his life is going right now would be altered. He isn't wrong in what he said/did.
    AcetylCoA gets reps

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Agreed. I hought that was funny, especially since it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story.

And everyone is making it seem too complicated. She didn't **** his brother to make him want her more, she ****ed his brother because she was horny and wanted to **** someone new.

OP is upset because:
    2) Feels betrayed because she was the one that brought up "i don't want us sleeping with other people"

I could go on, but that's the main stuff. Everyone that says he shouldn't care is ridiculous. He obviously likes the girl, so it does suck that she ****ed someone else, even worse is his brother. I would think that my brother would know not to **** the same girl I am, and even if I said he could he wouldn't just because. I would do teh same for him. I would never **** someone my brother is ****ing, especially if he liked her.

Him saying he didn't wanna be in a relationship doesn't mean he wants to **** other people. Having the label of "in a relationship" changes thigns, it really does, especially for girls, so the way his life is going right now would be altered. He isn't wrong in what he said/did.
    result = OP owned by his own brother as well as random slut

conclusion = ownage

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Solid thread, read most of it. Congrats to the OP looks like you handled it quite mature and clam, thats the best way to shove it back in their faces.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500) Flapjacks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TheVM View Post
    Solid thread, read most of it. Congrats to the OP looks like you handled it quite mature and clam, thats the best way to shove it back in their faces.
    I like to handle my situations clamly, as well.

Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zoupa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

OP is upset because:

nah I think it's pretty obvious that she was trying to make him jealous. If she wanted to fuk other people so bad she wouldn't have asked to become exclusive the night before. She then realized how her plan backfired and was on damage control for the rest of the night and the next day.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lyrics312 View Post
    If you work with her on a regular basis your going to have to talk to her and at least be civil. She fuked up, but your gonna have to find a way to resolve this problem with her. Ignoring her texts and phone calls is not the answer.

If you didn't work with her, then ignoring her would be fine, but this is a unique situation.

GL
    Couldnt be more wrong, talking to employees over the phone and texting them after work has nothing to do with being civial
    Disregard females, acquire currency

Studly. Manly. Tough. powerstripe89's Avatar
    powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerstripe89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BrettT07 View Post
    Now she asks me if I can see a future between us. This is where I would bitch slap my self hard given the opportunity. Hard. This girl is one I had wanted so bad for so long. Never have I felt like this with another girl. Sure me and the previous girlfriend had a lot of special stuff, but this girl made me feel an amazing feeling. So my answer to the question "Well, I just got out of a year long relationship." Wow. I guess my initial reaction was to go back to my player days. Yes, the answer was the wrong one.

She didn't say anything about it. But I know that's where I ****ed up. She left not too long after that (she had to anyway) and I thought I was going to have to wait until the following weekend to see her.

The next night she came over to hang out for like 20 minutes.. but that was the last I saw her for months. She moved. I've seen her a few times since then and one time I almost screwed her but we got cockblocked. Not a lot of action at all. Once she said she could "easily have those same feelings again". I think she was just playing with my feelings then the way she thought I did with hers.

After the big weekend I developed some really bad oneitis for her. It's worthy to note I think other factors in my life were depressing me.. and the love situation was something secure I could count on. Then when I let go of the girlfriend for the girl I really had these huge feelings for... this girl lets me go because of what I said. I assume it's due to her seeing I probably just used her, and was just a player still like I was before. Writing this insanely huge ass post brings up those past feelings slightly, as I've yet to find those feelings again. I'm fine though.

The odd thing is that I've been with plenty of girls since then, but I still want that one. Oh well.

Cliffs:
    -I had a girlfriend, and took a break.
    -I met another girl during this break and got close.
    -Me and the girlfriend got back together, and I lost contact with the other- due to losing her number (didn't put that in the story.. I forgot that detail).
    - ~6 months later I add a hot girl on myspace, not knowing who she is.
    -It is the girl I met during the break.
    -We start messaging for like a day.
    -The next day I am outside working on my tan and there she is, living in my apartment complex.
    -We hang out, and have a great time.
    -My girlfriend gets pissed.
    -Over the span of a month me and the other girl are texting but eventually must stop so I can keep my relationship with the girl I think is the one.
    -Several months go by and I keep getting reminded of the other girl because I keep hoping to see her outside. My feelings grow for her, and I miss her.
    -We see each other again and she texts me.
    -We start texting again keeping it secret, and she tells me she misses me.
    -We decide to hang out, after midnight, at my apt. I tell her I don't want anything to happen between us more than friends.
    -Over the course of the night my feelings for her grow a **** load. They were already nearly overwhelming, but I was holding them back.
    -We hung out outside for a while and it was really cold and I kept her warm.
    -Back inside we cuddled under a blanket on my couch holding hands.
    -After we laid down together, it was only a matter of time.
    -We start making out on "accident". It seriously just happened. It was a feeling I have never felt before, or after.
    -The next day we hang out again and fool around, but not screw cause I still am with the girlfriend.
    -I break up with my girlfriend, it's emotional.
    -The girl feels horrible, but I comfort her and we start making out again and fooling around.
    -Then we stop (she had to leave soon) and have a serious discussion about us.
    -She asks if I see a future between us, and my dumbass reply is "I just got out of a year long relationship."
    -She thinks I just want to be a player, I'm assuming, and the next night (for 20 minutes or so) was the last I saw her for months.
    -We have seen each other a few times since, almost screwed once then got cockblocked (just a knock on the door.. nothing big worth talking about).
    -Developed oneitis for this girl pretty bad.
    -Nothing else happened between us (except once she did say she could easily see herself feeling the way she did before... which did not happen. I think she was trying to play with my feelings the way I did her, unintentionally).
    -Epic Fail

Cliffs of cliffs:
    -Yo dawg I heard you liked to read so we put cliffs in yo cliffs so you could summarize while you summarize.
    -Epic Fail. For me at least.
    lmao at the cliffs of cliffs dude, and that blows, sounds like a royally ****ty situation u were in.

and to OP, **** dat bitch, work **** out with ur bro and start bangin someone else.
    My success is achieved by reaching failure. When I can't do one more rep, that's when I've succeeded.

Forever cutting.

Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50) Resplendency will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    she did text me. the way the convo went i think she underestimated the truth that that my brother was gonna spit at me
    Or she realised the brother had lied and was wise enough to keep her mouth shut as saying she had screwed him would have ruined her chances with you even further..

just putting that out there, brah

Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bstu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    any update on this bitch? was a good read

Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leetdragoon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its kinda long but ive got cliffs for the lazy

cliffs:
    banging girl for a week
    she wants us to become "official" kinda
    i say no
    she flirts with my brother
    they about to bang
    not sure how i feel about any of this. pretty pissed.
    op isn't it kinda your fault cause you said you don't wanna be official? isn't she just "keeping her options open" like you then?

CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CheeseSteak is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Leetdragoon View Post
    op isn't it kinda your fault cause you said you don't wanna be official? isn't she just "keeping her options open" like you then?
    dude, this thread is from 3+ years ago. pretty sure he's over it now and doesn't give a phuck anymore
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    Toronto Raptors

Nonregistered Nonuser bustermac's Avatar
    bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustermac has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

cliffs:
    banging girl for a week
    she wants us to become "official" kinda
    i say no
    she flirts with my brother
    they about to bang

You said no. She moved on. What's your issue with that? You did this to yourself.

WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WheyXtend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged for bumping a 3 year old thread and making me think it was recent.
    Follow me on IG --- @delevision1
    (Will follow back, DM me that you're aware)

**Official Misc Water Drinkers Crew**
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**
    **5'9" Crew**
    **Work.Hustle.Kill Crew**
    **Flushes public toilet with foot Crew**

Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Negbro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no pics no care

edit: 3 yrs old lol

yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000) yumirindoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    should've eiffel towered the bish

Facial aesthetics > all Hucking_Fell's Avatar
    Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000) Hucking_Fell is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is new and exciting.

RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50) RFed will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong bump

DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DimondLight has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Glad you showed your true colors before we actually started dating"

EDIT: strong 3 year old thread
    **Detroit Lions** **Detroit Tigers**

Always pick 3 crew

John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10) John2285 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JMillion View Post
    I don't even know her and I have feelings of hatred for her.

^^^^^^^

ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArcticDog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'll go out on a limb here and guess you feel pretty pissed about it.

OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500) OfficerRoots is not very helpful. (-500)
    Scumbag brother ?

Dis u OP ?

Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Paperpanda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just skimmed through this whole thread only to now realize how old it is

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it took me till page 7 to realise how old this was, fukk you

When will it be mine turn Boraborensky's Avatar
    Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000) Boraborensky is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is wise to review the thread creation date before spending such valuable misc'ing time on an old thread.

Only read the first post...did the brother proceed with the boner jam?

matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000) matpat3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro, where do you bartend? I'll come in and bang her next time you're both working and tell your brother about it. Profit somehow.
    BOSTON MISC CREW

Please...stay safe thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139014513

radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) radkeyo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You helped a brother get laid(literally), good job.

As for her, she's a headcase who's only going to cause you trouble in the future. Now's your chance to get out scot-free.