Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

when to take creatine? before or after?

hi,

i think this question is posted many times but im wondering when i have to take my creatine?30 min before workout or right after my workout. Also is 5 gram a day enough? And what is the best cycle method? how many weeks on and how many off?

any help would be appreciated

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    read my article on creatine www.teenbodybuilding.com/hagy

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5g a day is enough, it is best taken after a workout, simply because you should already be taking in a large amount of simple carbs then anyway. Otherwise take in the morning, or preferably an hour or two before workouts.

Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jorisd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    when i doubleclick your link i just go to bodybuilding.com and not to your link very strange

HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HASH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Personally, I haven't had great gains with creatine, so I prefer using it 1/2 hr before training for strength. It can enhance your lifts.

As for you, try it after training with your post-workout shake... It works for the majority that way. It's a good idea to cycle it 6 weeks ON & OFF.
    Nobody can take away what I got.