kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to know workout start to burn my muscles ?

I heard that if your workout is too much it can start to burn your muscles,
    Is this true?
    How will i know when my workout is starting to burn my muscles?

bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bloodsugar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kenlee6 View Post
    Is this true?
    what???????????

kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kenlee6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Someone told me that if u workout it will burn ur fat but if workoout too vigorously after burning the fat it will burn the muscles
    Is this true?

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spontaneous combustion. You can't miss it. That tells you instantly when your workout has begun to burn your muscle tissue.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    Spontaneous combustion. You can't miss it. That tells you instantly when your workout has begun to burn your muscle tissue.
    What do u mean by spontaneous combustion?
    What are the signs?

ggbody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is this true?
    If your not eating a ton of food and doing alot of cardio this may be true.
    Your body has to eat something if your not giving it fuel.

vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vicjg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What do u mean by spontaneous combustion?
    What are the signs?
    The first symptom is you catch on fire for no apparent reason. If this happens don't panic. Stop. Drop. Then roll.

I hope that helps.
    The guys who claim "I did GOMAD and got fat" are just stupid. - Dave76

Originally Posted by vicjg View Post
    The first symptom is you catch on fire for no apparent reason. If this happens don't panic. Stop. Drop. Then roll.

I hope that helps.
    Catch on fire?
    Dont really get it
    Sorry i'm kind of new here

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    ahahahhaha, holy ****, you've gotta be tr0lling.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

Lol
    I get ur joke
    very funny
    lol

testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) testblogedc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's true! Read Bleak House by Charles Dickens.

***Plot Spoiler Alert*** One of the characters did too many high-rep bicep curls (with whiskey bottles IIRC), caught on fire, and burned to death.

Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fury22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is this true?
    Now when you were a wee little tot, you know back in grade school, you didn't happen to ride the special bus did you? The one that was shorter than the other school buses, that said "special" on the side, where kids were drooling on each other and slapping themselves in the face instead of hooking up in the back....
    @thighsofsteel_chs

Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Device Sales

Charleston, SC