Van_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Van_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Van_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Tren Bomb Cycle HELP!

Hey, im new to posting on the forum's i hope this is in the right section.
    (if not i'd appreciate if a moderator would move it to the right section)

I've been Taking tren bomb for 5 days now im taking 2 a day, many report claim it is M1t, if this is the case im asuming im going to need to take Nolva or some pct, and 4ad
    ( i have know idea why i need to take these or what they really do so some advice on Nolva and 4-ad would be great)

All id like to know is what other supplemnts should i be taking with Tren Bomb and when i need to take them.

I Can definetly feel strong efect from Tren Bomb feel really pumped and gains are huge!
    Also negative effect - extreme itching of skin, lathargic , Testes like marrow fat pea's and also have trouble sleeping o and dont forget the ''Tren cough''

I'm guessing from research on M1t and Tren
    2 caps a day 2weeks
    2weeks on some other supplement (need help)
    2weeks on Tren again....

all advice and help would be much appreciated! thanks
    Last edited by Van_; 12-16-2008 at 03:37 PM.

timston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tren b

hey, im pretty new to this site too, ive been thinking about going on tren bomb for a while now, i cant make my mind up though, i keep hearing mixed reviews about it, ive heard from loads of places that it IS just m1t so id deffo run a pct and use nova or letro while on it to try and stop or decrease gyno from occuring, which is quite common from tren b on all accounts, also most of the pro hormone sides are supposed to occur when cycling it. one thing about it is that the makers are withholding the ingredients and that the ingredients on the tub are incorrect, the chemical name does not add up, but whats more worrying is that the makers openly admit that its true, but the gains are for sure, it does what its supposed to do, just has the same effects as m1t only its supposed to make you feel the total opposite of been tired and depressed which was supposed to happen on m1t.
    nova and letro are 2 different things, if you start taking letro about 2 weeks before your cycle it has time to stabilise in your sytem and should prevent all outbreaks of gyno, where as nova will only reduce it it wont stop the problem at the source, many people tent to use nova when a sympton occurs a few days or weeks into there cycle which is kinda too late, run letro before your cycle and it should work a treat. cheers

BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Van_ View Post
    Hey, im new to posting on the forum's i hope this is in the right section.
    (if not i'd appreciate if a moderator would move it to the right section)

I've been Taking tren bomb for 5 days now im taking 2 a day, many report claim it is M1t, if this is the case im asuming im going to need to take Nolva or some pct, and 4ad
    ( i have know idea why i need to take these or what they really do so some advice on Nolva and 4-ad would be great)

All id like to know is what other supplemnts should i be taking with Tren Bomb and when i need to take them.

I Can definetly feel strong efect from Tren Bomb feel really pumped and gains are huge!
    Also negative effect - extreme itching of skin, lathargic , Testes like marrow fat pea's and also have trouble sleeping o and dont forget the ''Tren cough''

I'm guessing from research on M1t and Tren
    2 caps a day 2weeks
    2weeks on some other supplement (need help)
    2weeks on Tren again....

all advice and help would be much appreciated! thanks

ahh ****. its a shame you just registered after you started taking it.

5 days, 2 a day and your balls are already shrunk to the size of peas ?.. lathargic , itchy skin, coughing.

At least you know its working, but sounds like this is a first cycle ?. How harsh are you getting these sides ?

If i were you i would go to the nearest bodybuilding shop you can and buy some support supps.

some natural test supps like activate extreme, stacked with " stoked " is supposed to be good for natural test. Dont worry about milk thistle on cycle, it will just hinder results.

After cycle your gonna need Novla if you want to be safe. Try the steroids section to get a reliable source. Dont google it casue you will probably get ripped off with headache pills at 60 bucks. It wouldnt be a bad idea to add in reversitol with your novla.

Also your gonna need more natural test boosters after cycle to help kick start your balls

Sounds expensive, but its better then possibly being left with gyno that needs surgery. Some people could run a cycle and be safe. Others will have devastating outcomes.

Better to be safe then sorry dude in my opinion. definatley go into the steroid section though for a novla source

hope all goes well. post the results after your cycle brother
    aright cheif hows it gan ?

9-9-9 RIP Rep Betting Sec -ShockWave-'s Avatar
    -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow taking tren bomb without knowing what SERMS or what suppls you should take with it?
    Are you serious?
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

What are they putting in your proprietary blend? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThdFqGLq4QU

You are a product of your environment. If you surround yourself with loafers and laziness, you will become your environment.