Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Registered User CaptainGorgeous's Avatar
    CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bill O'Reilly is a ****ing tool.

blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blananana2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CaptainGorgeous View Post
    Bill O'Reilly is a ****ing tool.
    lol

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    I disagree. It gets people talking which is exactly what needs to happen in this country. We've been "debating" for years. If we piss people off, then the conversation will happen. And why should we walk on egg shells to appease the religious right? The sign essentially does the same exact thing, it asserts an opinion on reality. You could easily switch your statement around and say its pissing off atheists and giving Christians a bad name to put up the nativity scene.

bull ****. Then i should be able to walk around saying ****** with no reprocussions, stfu and gtfo please your sickening. Why should we walk on egg shells for anything, why cant we talk bad about obama, blacks, ect... Yeah double standards much.

This forum is so moronic just like the atheists in it.

meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000)
    First of all, there shouldn't be any religious displays at capitol.

Either way, if they are going to allow a religious sign it should at least be mutual.

Bill O'Reilly is a tool

lol @ Bill O'Reilly claiming a lot of the Constitution is based on the teachings of Jesus

CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CaptainGorgeous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Astaldoath View Post
    I'm in the red.
    Oh, I see.

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bull ****. Then i should be able to walk around saying ****** with no reprocussions, stfu and gtfo please your sickening. Why should we walk on egg shells for anything, why cant we talk bad about obama, blacks, ect... Yeah double standards much.

Whats that? I can't seem to hear you, the red is overwhelming.
    Rep back 1k+
    owes mindfree, duperman, HumptyBrahh, Lexodus

Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Centurions is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks for neggin me ***gots. WE had a nativity scene set up there, not a sign that said "atheists lack reason and are ****s". in reaction to it you make a sign mocking our beliefs so **** off.

your logic makes no ****in sense, ofcourse i agree you should have the right to free speech but the sign was uncalled for and meant soley to be controversial just like all of you anti-religious attention-whore emo kids.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Did you watch the second video? As soon as it crosses the line and becomes "fighting words" it is no longer protected.

With that said, I've seen signs from Christians implying that as a non believer I'd go to hell, which is supposed to be the worst place imaginable according to them. That is pretty offensive in and of itself.

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you want to see a christmas display, go to church. we have them all over the building!

if you want to have your legal work tended to, go to the county court house. I dont expect to see any religious displays there; i expect to see a notery public able to help.

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)
    i cannot believe its the 21st century and we're having the same debates as we did over 2000 years ago.

accidentally the whole fl tenthirtytwo's Avatar
    tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bill O'Reilly is such a valuable member of our society.
    As the last legion makes it's way to the skies, I can see in their eyes
    They've already died inside, but as for the outside, I'll take their ****ing heads!
    I will never be what they want me to
    I live by my own path in life, no turning back now
    I won't be held down, forced into a shallow grave built upon their empty ways
    There's no turning back
    Kirisute Gomen - Trivium

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I disagree. It gets people talking which is exactly what needs to happen in this country. We've been "debating" for years. If we piss people off, then the conversation will happen. And why should we walk on egg shells to appease the religious right? The sign essentially does the same exact thing, it asserts an opinion on reality. You could easily switch your statement around and say its pissing off atheists and giving Christians a bad name to put up the nativity scene.
    It seems to me that atheist are desperately trying to turn people away from their religion, but religious people in general just dont give a **** about atheists. Atheists are raging!!!
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fanatik View Post
    It seems to me that atheist are desperately trying to turn people away from their religion, but religious people in general just dont give a **** about atheists. Atheists are raging!!!
    Incorrect. Myself, and most other atheists couldn't care less what you do at your church or in your home...its when religion starts creeping into our government that we have a problem with it. If you want to believe in unobservable things with poor or no evidence to support them, go for it. Just know that if you bring it up or post on public forum about it you may be rediculed or challenged for your beliefs.

Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000) Fanatik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Incorrect. Myself, and most other atheists couldn't care less what you do at your church or in your home...its when religion starts creeping into our government that we have a problem with it. If you want to believe in unobservable things with poor or no evidence to support them, go for it. Just know that if you bring it up or post on public forum about it you may be rediculed or challenged for your beliefs.
    Religion is something that existed way before our government. You cant say that religion is ''creeping into our government'' because religion whether you like it or not is a part of our government. Hence ''in god we trust'' on dollar bills.
    When you think you’re done you’re only 40% into what your body is capable of doing and that’s just the limits that we put on ourselves. - David Goggins

*Misc Cologne Crew*

Religion is something that existed way before our government. You cant say that religion is ''creeping into our government'' because religion whether you like it or not is a part of our government. Hence ''in god we trust'' on dollar bills.
    No, religion is not something that necessarily existed before government for one. Second, "in god we trust" was added on our money in the 1950's, it wasn't always like this. Our founders set this country up to be secular and not endorse any religions or stop anyone from practicing any religion. This country is NOT a theocracy.

SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000) SDMuscleBuddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. God and religion are two different concepts.
    2. The expression you mention was not added to the money until 1864. (Jagerboy is confusing this with "One Nation Under God" which was added to the Pledge in 1954 to further separate our philosophy with that of the Soviets.)

When you say that religion is part of our government, to which do you refer? Remember the Establishment clause before your answer.

Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabriel Anton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I cannot believe I used to watch BOR.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nevermind, SD got it.

Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post

When you say that religion is part of our government, to which do you refer? Remember the Establishment clause before your answer.
    God, Religion, and especially Christianity are not the exact same, though. Does referring to God really offend any religion? Could it not also be an umbrella to encompass all religions? I.e. In <Insert your deity here[God]> We Trust.
    Last edited by Tsudo; 12-17-2008 at 08:51 AM.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Originally Posted by SDMuscleBuddy View Post
    2. The expression you mention was not added to the money until 1864. (Jagerboy is confusing this with "One Nation Under God" which was added to the Pledge in 1954 to further separate our philosophy with that of the Soviets.)

I am actually correct, but thanks.

http://www.treas.gov/education/fact-...we-trust.shtml

"A law passed by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by the President on July 30, 1956, the President approved a Joint Resolution of the 84th Congress, declaring IN GOD WE TRUST the national motto of the United States. IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate. The first paper currency bearing the motto entered circulation on October 1, 1957. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) was converting to the dry intaglio printing process. During this conversion, it gradually included IN GOD WE TRUST in the back design of all classes and denominations of currency."

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Atheists are Satan's minions trying to lead as many people astray as they can. In essence, they're lost and miserable and want the rest of us to be just as lost and miserable.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    Atheists are Satan's minions trying to lead as many people astray as they can. In essence, they're lost and miserable and want the rest of us to be just as lost and miserable.
    I lol'd.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I lol'd.
    Most likely you're experiencing a feeling of kinship.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50) matcoon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am actually correct, but thanks.

http://www.treas.gov/education/fact-...we-trust.shtml

"A law passed by the 84th Congress (P.L. 84-140) and approved by the President on July 30, 1956, the President approved a Joint Resolution of the 84th Congress, declaring IN GOD WE TRUST the national motto of the United States. IN GOD WE TRUST was first used on paper money in 1957, when it appeared on the one-dollar silver certificate. The first paper currency bearing the motto entered circulation on October 1, 1957. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) was converting to the dry intaglio printing process. During this conversion, it gradually included IN GOD WE TRUST in the back design of all classes and denominations of currency."
    I was wondering what the date they added that was. I was about to say that i happen to own a $5 bill from 1950 and no where on it is the term "In God We Trust".

So that term definetly hasn't always been on our money.
    -long time lurker

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why? Nothing better to do?
    Couldn't the same be said of either party? Christians have nothing better to do than build nativity scenes on the steps of a capitol building, and atheists have nothing better to do than slap a poster up next to those scenes.
    Originally Posted by Kiefer 2004 View Post
    Bill O'Reilly is one of the main reasons why our country is so fuked up.
    People are actually looking up to this ass clown to get the news and agree with him.
    x2. The guy is a complete moron.
    Originally Posted by Slu View Post
    what state are you from...oh yea
    You are from Tennessee. Lol.
    Originally Posted by tenthirtytwo View Post
    Bill O'Reilly is such a valuable member of our society.
    I lol'd.

O'rly is just pissed off because he's a christian and he doesn't like being told he's wrong. Just like in every debate, he can't admit to being incorrect. He's got a head like a brick.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why? Nothing better to do?
    oh look hes @ 8k rep power now.

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315 View Post
    Couldn't the same be said of either party? Christians have nothing better to do than build nativity scenes on the steps of a capitol building, and atheists have nothing better to do than slap a poster up next to those scenes.
    It's a nativity scene. Those are genuinely associated with Christmas, and the time surrounding said holiday. That's like saying, "nothing better to do than to put up tree/lights/santa's/other decorations"?
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blananana2 View Post
    this woman's sexiness : intelligence ratio is off the scales!
    You don't make sense. If you are implying she is hot and smart and it would be a 1:1 ratio.

squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) squanto is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Good sir, I am NOT lost or miserable.
    No war but class war

You figured me out.

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    It's a nativity scene. Those are genuinely associated with Christmas, and the time surrounding said holiday. That's like saying, "nothing better to do than to put up tree/lights/santa's/other decorations"?
    All I'm saying is, Krane's post was absolutely worthless in the context of this discussion.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.