Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)

HIE Speaks on USP Lab (Video)

I urge to look at the whole video for a full understanding of what I'm talking about, but here are the cliffs

- PSlin, Anabolic Pump, Y-Rd, recreate are good products
    -Prime's advertising is overboard and if I ever bought this product my mom would think I'm juicing like no other
    -Jacked marketing is not overboard and will hopefully restore USP to respectability by all people.
    - I like USP, but Prime's advertising kind of urked me. I'm not styling or hating, just saying.
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "she thinks i am roiding up but thats not the case" LMAO
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    "she thinks i am roiding up but thats not the case" LMAO
    Yeah, I remember last year she came to visit me. She brought my P-Slin and Recreate. I was like thanks,mom. She was like, " I hope this stuff don't give you roid rage."
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post

I urge to look at the whole video for a full understanding of what I'm talking about, but here are the cliffs

-Prime's advertising is overboard and if I ever bought this product my mom would think I'm juicing like no other
    -Jacked marketing is not overboard and will hopefully restore USP to respectability by all people.
    - I like USP, but Prime's advertising kind of urked me. I'm not styling or hating, just saying.

Nice, straight to the point and honest.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn bro. I Agree with everything you said. I said from day 1 I respect usp labs, I enjoy all there products, but there marketing can at times go over board. Personally that doesn't bother me, a company can market how they want, but I can understand why others may not take that to kindly.

From me, Pslin, and Anabolic Pump both worked solid. Jacked is sick so far, has me wacked out of my mind.

One thing I like about USP Labs is when I buy there products, I have 100% confidence they are going to work which is rare for me. They may not live up to their claims, but if they do 1/4 of what they say, I am more than happy.
    ….

Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    Nice, straight to the point and honest.
    I appreciate

Originally Posted by XCriticalBenchX View Post
    Damn bro. I Agree with everything you said. I said from day 1 I respect usp labs, I enjoy all there products, but there marketing can at times go over board. Personally that doesn't bother me, a company can market how they want, but I can understand why others may not take that to kindly.

From me, Pslin, and Anabolic Pump both worked solid. Jacked is sick so far, has me wacked out of my mind.

One thing I like about USP Labs is when I buy there products, I have 100% confidence they are going to work which is rare for me. They may not live up to their claims, but if they do 1/4 of what they say, I am more than happy.
    I like USP labs, but sometimes it borders are crazy. Marketing and advertising is the name of the game, so I can see what they are doing. This is not a callout to them, its just something I wanted to express. USP has provided me in the past to run logs on products, so I am grateful. Hopefully, they will take my words as being a positive thing and all that good stuff. Everybody has opinions and all i ask as a customer is to look at them. They don't have to agree with anything I say, but as long as they look at it and give a response.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Jacob says he has a Penn State study that says Prime (tribulus and a commonly eaten fruit in India) is stronger than steroids.

Why isn't he posting up the study if it's so positive about his claims?

Originally Posted by ONcookiesNcream View Post
    Jacob says he has a Penn State study that says Prime (tribulus and a commonly eaten fruit in India) is stronger than steroids.

I'm not going to comment on that in particular. I just know USP travels the globe finding this new stuff. I'm pretty sure Prime is not stronger than steroids cause that would be pretty scary.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure Jacob will appreciate this from someone who has tried the products. It does sometimes seem that all the USPlabs callout threads (some justified, some not) are made by some that have a Vendetta against Jacob. This is wrong and should not let personal issues come into play when calling someone out.
    As you and Mike have stated USPlabs do make some good products that do work and i know there are many others out there that do agree with that too.

Yes some of the marketing hype from Jacob is a little off the pitch so to speak, and even IMO he does need to tone this down and i think he would get a little more recognition on the boards. But in the end it is his business and he sees fit on how to run (rightly or wrongly).

It is good to see though that you guys are willing to put a voice in here about the USPlabs products that have worked for you and worked well. As i have said USPlabs will appreciate this from you guys.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

I'm sure Jacob will appreciate this from someone who has tried the products. It does sometimes seem that all the USPlabs callout threads (some justified, some not) are made by some that have a Vendetta against Jacob. This is wrong and should not let personal issues come into play when calling someone out.
    As you and Mike have stated USPlabs do make some good products that do work and i know there are many others out there that do agree with that too.

Yes some of the marketing hype from Jacob is a little off the pitch so to speak, and even IMO he does need to tone this down and i think he would get a little more recognition on the boards. But in the end it is his business and he sees fit on how to run (rightly or wrongly).

It is good to see though that you guys are willing to put a voice in here about the USPlabs products that have worked for you and worked well. As i have said USPlabs will appreciate this from you guys.
    yeah, no callout from me just thoughts. It is a way to express your opinion about a product and I feel this is a better way than the threads in the past..there is a civil way and a uncivil way to deal with stuff.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

yeah, no callout from me just thoughts. It is a way to express your opinion about a product and I feel this is a better way than the threads in the past..there is a civil way and a uncivil way to deal with stuff.
    Couldn't agree more buddy.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In b4 law suits.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    In b4 law suits.
    You would say that aaron
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50) BCYMCA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can't play with moms
    "Bigger than yesterday... Smaller than tomorrow." - G Diesel

Originally Posted by BCYMCA View Post
    can't play with moms
    yeah mom would take away my supplements.lol
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    good video, bro. Well said, and I agree. USP Labs is a good company, they just lost focus here lately with all the prime hype.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You would say that aaron
    What's that supposed to mean? Was that somehow a shot at me? My point was merely the fact most supplement companies now are sue happy, nothing more.

I actually agreed with your video, so give me a friggin break.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

Originally Posted by jeremyleinen View Post
    good video, bro. Well said, and I agree. USP Labs is a good company, they just lost focus here lately with all the prime hype.
    yeah, USP can do whatever they want to do. The marketing just gets me, but if it sells then so be it.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    What's that supposed to mean? Was that somehow a shot at me? My point was merely the fact most supplement companies now are sue happy, nothing more.

I actually agreed with your video, so give me a friggin break.
    Uh no aaron. I'm just kidding with you. Your a good bro on here.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

u and triple are class above!
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000) jeremyleinen is just really nice. (+1000)
    as far as Jacked getting them back on track... lets hope so, but I won't be able to try it out for myself. I react very poorly to geranium, and will likely never use anything with it again.

ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50) ONcookiesNcream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just know USP travels the globe finding this new stuff.
    Oh that's cool. So 'USP' whoever he, or they are, speak multiple languages and discuss supplementation on the home turf of foreign experts. I'd love to see some proof

More likely they use the foreign buyer auction houses like 99% of other companies to get in touch with suppliers for their bulk powder and pixie dust it with the carte blanche cover of a 'proprietary blend'.

But since you 'know' he travels the world, you must have pictures or other proof of his business trips around the glove.

Please provide..

Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    Thankyou my friend.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Oh that's cool. So 'USP' whoever he, or they are, speak multiple languages and discuss supplementation on the home turf of foreign experts. I'd love to see some proof

More likely they use the foreign buyer auction houses like 99% of other companies to get in touch with suppliers for their bulk powder and pixie dust it with the carte blanche cover of a 'proprietary blend'.

But since you 'know' he travels the world, you must have pictures or other proof of his business trips around the glove.

Please provide..
    referring to the website... and that stuff.
    Georgia Crew
    Sperrys and Polos

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    u didnt sign triple, triple!
    "Paper money is going away" - EM

referring to the website... and that stuff.
    So you don't know he travels anywhere

This is the trouble right here. A few bros get together on the net and say a lot of stuff that basically isn't true, or in the least bit verified, while rubbing each other's back as they do it.

So now we have a thread that makes out Jacob to an international jetsetting supplement enthusiast, with the approval of the board..wheras in reality he's a guy with an internet connection and a credit card. Just like me. And trust me, I'm Very close to personally bringing out PEA to the UK as we seem to be short of a seller here, and it's legal. It's easy as pie to set up a supplement company I've found.

I think you guys should check yourselves before patting each other on the back. You say you know the advertising is dodgy, yet you still buy into it.

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    u didnt sign triple, triple!
    negged.

J/K I don't always sign triple, you know...

-triple

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)

I appreicate your candid nature.

We do listen, and we do learn from consumer feedback.

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)

In This order starting today, we are releasing;

1. World's top strength coach and his clients experience with PRIME. These guys are beyond skeptical.
    2. Blood test abstracts
    3. 2 Penn State MOA Studies

I'm not sure how many companies release a NEW compound at take the above steps and spend 10's of thousands researching a product they do not have complete faith in.

Many are irked about the steroid comparison, but one must realize that we are in a crowded industry print wise. We are competing with 100 companies with 300 different advertisements in a magazine.

This is a forum infested with USPLabs haters that attack a product without merit just to join in the fun. Outside of the Forums, PRIME is the #1 moving sports nutrition product in Vitamin Shoppe and number 3 at GNC.

With that being said and what the strength coach study will address is that these power lifters where breaking PRs week in and week out and a few gained 10-13lbs in 30 days.

If that is not impressive and steroid like not sure what is at this point.
    Last edited by USPlabs; 12-16-2008 at 03:31 PM.