drummer1389 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

getting a six pack

hey, i'm 13 and i'm trying to get a six pack. i want to know what routines i should do and some dieting tips to gain muscle mass. also i want to know how many times a week i should train them

Thanks

DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVeYF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    orite mate u should do them 3 times a week you should probably try weighted crunches along with cardio and a clean diet eg when u want sugar eat fruit. Good luck with your six pack.

Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Figachewy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My suggestion is start getting into a cleaner diet.

Low sugar cereals, eggs, toast w/ peanut butter, whole grains, bran, low fat or fat free (like salad dressings and milk), skinless chicken, baked rather than deep fried, water over soda/juice, drop the buttered toast or potatoes, stop eating rich fast foods (burger joints, KFC) are some healthy habits to take up.

Eat like a couple extra meals a day (like 5) so that your body can use it more readily instead of storing the leftovers as fat.

Don't eat carbs before bed time. Your metabolism slows down during sleep.

Do a bunch of cardio.

Keep up the weight lifting; lean muscle mass greatly increases your metabolism.

No matter how much crunches you do, your abs won't get massive, so you basically have to focus on trimming the fat.

drummer1389 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the information. also i just started bodybuilding so i want to kno how to do a weighted crunch. do u like hold a weight on ur chest and start doing crunches or what?

Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Brasmonky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah thats basically what you do...I usually do incline situps with a 25lb weight on my chest, go up within one second and take two seconds going down..it hurts.

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Figachewy
    My suggestion is start getting into a cleaner diet.

Low sugar cereals, eggs, toast w/ peanut butter, whole grains, bran, low fat or fat free (like salad dressings and milk), skinless chicken, baked rather than deep fried, water over soda/juice, drop the buttered toast or potatoes, stop eating rich fast foods (burger joints, KFC) are some healthy habits to take up.

Eat like a couple extra meals a day (like 5) so that your body can use it more readily instead of storing the leftovers as fat.

Don't eat carbs before bed time. Your metabolism slows down during sleep.

Do a bunch of cardio.

Keep up the weight lifting; lean muscle mass greatly increases your metabolism.

No matter how much crunches you do, your abs won't get massive, so you basically have to focus on trimming the fat.
    I'd stay away from peanut butter toast....you need to get fat in your diet, but dont consume your fat with carbs such as bread. Carbs and Fats should not be consumed during the same meal.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

weyoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rofl.. all kids care about is abs and biceps

Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

.................personally I mainly care about shoulders and triceps.............

metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) metalheadmark has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I love my shoulders, i had 22% BF when i started and got definition in my shoulders in about 3 weeks!
    I been BBing for a bout 2 months and i like my back too!

Endrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I'm not even sure what the big hype is with peaky biceps, I mean to what you can curl more.........it doesn't help your bench press too much.

Shoulders are the king of bodyparts..........although they're all equally important...shoulders and triceps are #1 for me.

Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000) Zen_Lifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    not even that, a genetic peak doesnt mean your biceps are stronger then someone that has flatter, longer biceps. Just shaped differently.
    "Change is Inevitable, Progress Isn't"

weyoun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey nice! I love my shoulders and triceps alot too..