kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

milk after workout @ night?

Alright so I train at night and don't get home until around 10. I don't want to be eating a lot of food then so I usually just drink a glass of milk and add some whey to it.

But since whey is a quick digesting protein, I didn't think it was the best choice to have right before bed.

I know the cassein is slow digesting, but I'm also aware of the high amounts of lactose (sugar) in milk..
    SO what do you guys think? Is a glass of milk a good or bad choice?
    **Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up**

TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwinIam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There aren't that many carbs in milk - >20 per glass. Since you're drinking it after training, every single one of those carbs will be shuttled to your starved muscles. I personally don't mix up my shake at all from when I train at night and when I train in the morning.

bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No offense, but you are a woman and therefore have a higher risk of developing osteoporosis. Drink your milk

DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only downside is the fat content in milk, so go with 2% other then that it shouldn't be doing much harm.

PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10) PhobosWebDev is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why not eat a real meal? It's important to have a post work out shake and then a meal. Your metabolism will be going crazy because of the workout so you might as well feed the muscles!
    De Novo Lipogenesis

Life is Simple, make choices and don't look back.

bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmike86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DJWager View Post
    the only downside is the fat content in milk, so go with 2% other then that it shouldn't be doing much harm.
    Honestly, I drink a ****load of whole milk and am far from fat.

DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000) DJWager is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigmike86 View Post
    Honestly, I drink a ****load of whole milk and am far from fat.
    thats because ur lighter then me and the same height lol, and im no were near fat either ectos unite!

Also female body works differently then males, it stores fat easier for reproduction... ours burns it off easier for movement and hunting

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

damn becca who the dark girl on the right? let a nigguh get a little piece of that pie

crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) crunchyblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    White Knights!!!!11~~ Our Time Has Come

MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrBlackface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    woman should stay in the kitchen

Registered User tolow4phathoess's Avatar
    tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10) tolow4phathoess is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I drink milk right before I sleep and need to take a crap during 1st period

CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50) CatTheTrainer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kickchickbecca View Post
    Alright so I train at night and don't get home until around 10. I don't want to be eating a lot of food then so I usually just drink a glass of milk and add some whey to it.

But since whey is a quick digesting protein, I didn't think it was the best choice to have right before bed.

I know the cassein is slow digesting, but I'm also aware of the high amounts of lactose (sugar) in milk..
    SO what do you guys think? Is a glass of milk a good or bad choice?
    becca u'll be fine drinking a glass of milk or two before bed...as another poster said ur body is going to absorb anything u give it, and its not gonna go straight to your thighs if thats what ur worried about. Ur body will use it to repair the damaged muscle and store the energy for ur next workout.
    "YEA BUDDEY!!!!"

Bench: 375
    Squat: 515
    Deadlift: 545

1400lbs Club BABEHH!!