Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Popping in shoulder AFTER surgery?

I cant even move my shoulder without something popping and making it feel numb. Had bicep tenodesis & tightening of the shoulder capsule done Wed 12/10.

Is this normal? I got surgery to fix the impinging and popping and this is worse!!
    I've still got a lot to learn.

Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troy93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    more then likely its from inflammation,
    give it time before looking for improvements
    SUBSCRIBE:
    -Journal-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=282545651#post282545651

"True loss is for him whose days have been spent in utter ignorance of his self."

-Baha'u'llah

๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏)ManletS UniteD๏̯͡๏) ๏̯͡๏)

BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigFatCox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** bro it's ONLY doing that because you literally had surgery less than a week ago. LET IT REST!!! The more you **** with it, the MORE damage is done.

Trust me, I had a re-occuring dislocation and got surgery to fix it, and after the surgery it would pop and **** at first. Just let it REST. It's just inflammed. As long as the pops dont severely hurt, you are fine, it's just inflammation or burstitis from the post op. LET YOUR SHOULDER REST and focus on having a positive energy about it. Just focus on improvement. The less mobile it is for the next couple of weeks (besides any perscribed physical therapy) the better.

marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just had surgery.
    There is a ton of inflammation in the area.
    Just relax and follow you doc instructions.

It may be worse because you are doing to much. Just because you had surgery doesn't mean you are immediately 100% take some time heal and go to PT.

I had surgery on my knee 8 years ago and I still have popping and grinding.
    Brothers of Metal Crew

Steelers

Strip Mining prevents Forest Fires
    UMWA