Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Razicator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Upper back, lower neck hurt for a while

Last week I woke up to have a bit of pain mainly between my shoulder blades. Normally it doesn't hurt, but if I compress my neck so I'm facing down (stretching my back) I can feel some pain. It's hard to tell if it's the spine or the muscle, but I'm leaning toward the spine.

I've been lifting heavy for about two months now and this is weirding me out. It's not preventing me from lifting at all, but it's not going away. I took a week break and it still hurts when looking down. Any ideas what it may be?
    Biochemistry/Molec Bio ftmfw!
    Lifting since September 08

-Sperry and Polo-

HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HelloFromHell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it a sharp pain, like pinching a nerve or something? I get that pain sometimes.