Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100)

Atheists most hated group in the US...

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistb...heitsHated.htm

I see this everyday too, everyone associates atheism with a negative connotation. Like, atheists dont have morals or something and they are the devil or some ****.

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, doesn't surprise me. My last girlfriends parents hated the fact I was atheist, but I guess I can kinda understand that in a way because they were hardcore religious. They even had pictures of Jesus on their walls. So I was like the anti-Christ railing their angel daughter. However, I always got stupid speeches like "We are praying for you" "God has a plan for you", it got old quickly. And frankly, it offended me to no end.
    Last edited by ryan250; 12-15-2008 at 12:51 PM.

ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ripper6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hassaanu View Post

I see this everyday too, everyone associates atheism with a negative connotation. Like, atheists dont have morals or something and they are the devil or some ****.
    Can you say "Stalin", can you say "Mao Tse Tung", can you say "Pol Pot", can say "Kim Il Jung", or "Fidel Castro", etc..?

Atheists hate themselves and other atheists. Atheists have twice the suicide rate of non-atheists, they are twice as likely to not marry and twice as likely to be childless. Check out their mental health statistics too.

Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000) Nagalfar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not to mention, it has been atheists who have been the record setters for slaughtering people.. they have made Hitler look like a rank amateur, both in brutality and numbers..
    "The pen is mightier than the sword, but, The sword guarantees ownership of the pen"

Overkill is an often underrated achievement.

-Rosebud 5-9-6-

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ripper6 View Post
    Can you say "Stalin", can you say "Mao Tse Tung", can you say "Pol Pot", can say "Kim Il Jung", or "Fidel Castro", etc..?

Atheists hate themselves and other atheists. Atheists have twice the suicide rate of non-atheists, they are twice as likely to not marry and twice as likely to be childless. Check out their mental health statistics too.
    They did not commit crimes because they were atheists. There are far more religious people in this world who have committed atrocious crimes. Must I remind you of the crusades? Spanish inquisition? Witch trials?

Atheists do not hate themselves, nor do they hate other atheists.

I'd be interested to see the proof you have for all those statistics.

ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ryan250 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nagalfar View Post
    Not to mention, it has been atheists who have been the record setters for slaughtering people.. they have made Hitler look like a rank amateur, both in brutality and numbers..
    http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=crusades

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You guys love to say this kind of stuff but you don't have any proof to back it up....why does that surprise me?

That's all you religious nutcases ever do, is make claims and never back them up with evidence.

Laughs like Santa Clause Gordon Bombay's Avatar
    Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000) Gordon Bombay is just really nice. (+1000)
    As far as I know, none of them killed in the name of atheism.

The funny thing is religious people tend to think that all atheists follow some sort of doctrine, and live under a different sets of norms than everyone else. This couldn't be further from the truth. The only connecting factor of atheists is the lack of a belief in deities.
    Last edited by Gordon Bombay; 12-15-2008 at 12:58 PM.
    "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring."
    -Sagan

DFW Crew
    Mad Text Game Crew

hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay View Post
    said perfectly.

atheists dont kill others in the name of their religion(or lack of) while religious ***gets do.

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)

Can you say KKK, IRA, abortion clinic bombers, the Crusades, witch trials (not just the ones in Salem), Inquisistion, Conquistadors just to name some atrocities commited in the name of Jesus. Let's add Al Qaida, Taliban, Hamas, Hesbola, to the list of religious killers.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Can you say "Osama Bin Laden"? Can you say "King Herod"?

Religious people hate themselves and other religious people. Religious people have far more bastard children and miserable marriages than atheists. Check out their relative lack of presence in the scientific community and the most livable countries in the world too.

My argument is, btw, exactly as good as yours.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Basically, violent people exist in this world with many differing viewpoints. Some of them are atheist and others religious. Haters on both sides use these violent people to attack the other side.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 911medic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    But, you have to understand that we Christians are taught to believe that ""The person who isn't with me is against me, and the person who isn't gathering with me is scattering." Matthew 12:30

So, yeah, we basically see you atheists as siding with the Satan. No belief in God, belief only in man, worshipping science, all those things don't make sense to us.
    The Alabama Crimson Tide Roll Tide!

Atlanta Falcons

Donald Trump for President crew

Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100) Ben76 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ryan250 View Post
    Yeah, doesn't surprise me. My last girlfriends parents hated the fact I was atheist, but I guess I can kinda understand that in a way because they were hardcore religious. They even had pictures of Jesus on their walls. So I was like the anti-Christ railing their angel daughter. However, I always got stupid speeches like "We are praying for you" "God has a plan for you", it got old quickly. And frankly, it offended me to no end.
    Lol I agree completely. Whenever someone finds out I'm an atheist they say something like "its ok, I can bring u 2 deh church and u cn b savd!!!" I just facepalm and tell them to I don't want to be ****ing retarded.

MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MediaDeit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I think people fear what holds someone back who doesn't believe in any higher being, they relate that to having no morals or consciousness....because to them those two things come from a higher being.

revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100) revkins is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Gordon Bombay View Post

The funny thing is religious people tend to think that all atheists follow some sort of doctrine, and live under a different sets of norms than everyone else. This couldn't be further from the truth. The only connecting factor of atheists is the lack of a belief in deities.
    In fact these historical "atheist" dictators demanded that they be worshipped by the citizens they ruled over. They commanded their people to both love and fear them, or else face punishment of death.

Commanded to be both loved and feared? Sounds like the god in the Bible and the Qur'an.

North Koreans are required to worship Kim Jung Il as a diety.

This is the last form of behavior that could be considered atheistic.

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

But they're less likely to be in prison and less likely to divorce.

Divorce rates among conservative Christians were significantly higher than for other faith groups, and much higher than Atheists and Agnostics experience.
    http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_dira.htm

Not unexpected as a result. Note that atheists, being a moderate proportion of the USA population (about 8-16%) are disproportionately less in the prison populations (0.21%).
    http://www.holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm
    Last edited by B_Master_Flash; 12-15-2008 at 01:21 PM.
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) B_Master_Flash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by revkins View Post
    In fact these historical "atheist" dictators demanded that they be worshipped by the citizens they ruled over. They commanded their people to both love and fear them, or else face punishment of death.

Commanded to be both loved and feared? Sounds like the god in the Bible and the Qur'an.

North Koreans are required to worship Kim Jung Il as a diety.

This is the last form of behavior that could be considered atheistic.
    Yes, unfortunately atheism gets tied to communism for this very reason. Communist leaders tend to outlaw religion because they want their subjects to worship their rulers.
    ★cVc★

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
    -Yogi Berra

TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000)
    So Hitler killed the Jews bacuse of what?
    Owe:

dunkalicious

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The thing with atheists is that they are hating on other religions, hence people gat pissed off at them. While a Jew might respect a Christian's beliefs, an atheist doesn't, hence the counter hate.

gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10) gotDOMS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats crazy
    i didnt think that it was a big deal honestly i hadnt heard much about atheists til about a year ago

Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Duckenheimer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TulsaCoker View Post
    Some form of anti-semitism I believe.
    Interested in investing in militarizing poultry? Based in our Southernmost continent, no local taxes, no laws to worry about, guaranteed return! PM for further details

Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Huke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Probably a combination of things. It very likely had something to do with the events at the Danzig Corridor before Hitler invaded Poland. I've also heard theories that he was in collaboration with the Catholic Church, but I'm not sure if that has been verified by any official source.

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaPlasurNDaPain View Post
    The thing with atheists is that they are hating on other religions, hence people gat pissed off at them. While a Jew might respect a Christian's beliefs, an atheist doesn't, hence the counter hate.
    Atheists, with the exception of AKR, don't hate other religions. Atheists typically are of the live and let live mindset. You can worship whatever you want, just don't try to force me to worship it with you.

Chistians have an insane persecution complex.
    Last edited by bamatank; 12-15-2008 at 01:32 PM.
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    post some links or elaborate

SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SirChubalots is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the only entire nation or group that is completly secular would be Singapore, Mao tried to pwn Taoism/Buddhism, and Russia was under Orthodox rule during the soviet years

EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000) EnergyTurtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Omar comin'

TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000) TulsaCoker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Huke View Post
    Probably a combination of things. It very likely had something to do with the events at the Danzig Corridor before Hitler invaded Poland. I've also heard theories that he was in collaboration with the Catholic Church, but I'm not sure if that has been verified by any official source.
    I would not think so since many Catholic priests were killed by Hitler.
    Owe:

dunkalicious

I would not think so since many Catholic priests were killed by Hitler.
    That has no bearing on whether or not he had connections with the Catholic Church along the way.

As far as I know it was a complicated relationship.

Ohio State Buckeye StartTheMachine's Avatar
    Location: Ohio, NoVa, and eventually studying abroad in Vienna, Austria
    StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StartTheMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Nevermind what haters say, ignore 'em till they fade away."
    O-H, motherfcuker.