pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Recommendation on good headphones

I want to get some good audio headphones to use in the gym for xmas. Something betwen 100 and 200 bucks, not over. I don't want earbuds unless you can think of some superb ear buds. I prefer around the ear ones.

I want something with excellent audio quality, volume, and bass.

My friend let me burrow his bose triport headphones. They are about a baseline of what I want to get, i just hate bose. Their diamond box setups suck and for some reason I don't like that brand even though these headphones are pretty good. Can someone offer me some suggestions?

0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 0verc0m3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Skullcandy hesh headphones are good, and only cost 40-50ish

dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    These aren't great for the gym, but I love them for everywhere else: http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/produ...&om_keycode=58.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. - Muhammad Ali

l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50) l3urney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    walgreens has some black ones that only run like $15.

great for working out.

i bump the **** out of them.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i like the sony earbuds. i got sme for 35 dollars. quality is awesome.

ebay

Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000) Mayhem Monkey is just really nice. (+1000)
    beats by dre are sick as **** but are like $350

pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10) pHEnomIC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Those cheap ones just aren't going to cut it. I should clarify that I want some high end headphones. Once I heard these bose and listened to em daily for a few weeks, its hard to go back. I tried the skullcandy ones too and they werent even close.

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Then just buy the bose. They are probly the best quality for the price.

Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000) Energetical is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dshack View Post
    These aren't great for the gym, but I love them for everywhere else: http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/produ...&om_keycode=58.
    Lmao, you'd wear them to the gym !

dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50) dshack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Energetical View Post
    Lmao, you'd wear them to the gym !
    no, of course i don't wear those to the gym. i wear them when studying/working/watching movies.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. - Muhammad Ali

Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IMO i use the ipod headphones for the gym. They never fall out and are good quality. I hated paying $40 for them though, it's such a ripoff.

Apple also just came out with the new "in ears" headphones. I read some reviews and they were very positive. Strong bass and all-around good quality sound. They run for ~$70.
    NASM CPT

IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IRockNikes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Junkie2 View Post
    IMO i use the ipod headphones for the gym. They never fall out and are good quality. I hated paying $40 for them though, it's such a ripoff.

Apple also just came out with the new "in ears" headphones. I read some reviews and they were very positive. Strong bass and all-around good quality sound. They run for ~$70.
    Are you fuking joking? Ipod headphones have terrible sound quality and never stay in your ear. You're the only person to have said something good about ipod headphones.

SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpaceForRent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have skullcandy ones

who the f*ck would pay 100-200 bucks for headphones? really it's not worth that and you look like a tool with massive ones on at the gym lol

I could never justify spending that much for headphones that won't last me more then a few months and I don't notice that big of a difference

and how can you run with the big around the ear headphones anyways? they'd be useless for cardio
    Good Luck. But luck has nothing to do with it.

You don't wear a icon, you become one.

"Light days, what is that, some kind of tampon?"
    -Branch Warren

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    dont go for bose...its incredibly overpriced.

sennheiser or grado's are much better for a cheaper price.
    if i were u i would grab a pair of grado sr-60's. they are amazing for their price tag

Audio-Technica ATH-CM3 is also a great set of headphones...only around 60 bucks.

jaadgo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sennheiser MX55 !!!

Dude i feel you on this one. Ive purchased over 6 pairs of earphones and they all suck ass. My problem was during cardio they'd slip out cuz of the running and all the sweat. ive tried apple earphones, apple earphones, philips, sony, etc. I was going to turn to over the ear ones myself until i stumbed on these...

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX5...376230&sr=8-25

dude these are awesome. theyre a little big and the cord is kinda long, but they stay in cuz of that whole twist to fit thing. basically the little nub above the earphone allows for a tighter fit. its been 2 months w these, so far so good. i mean theyre only 12 bucks so why not lol

ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000) ukbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can't go wrong with Bose. They are not too overpriced. You get what you pay for. So for Bose you get loads - the quality is amazing!

evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) evgeney is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shure e2c i can sell you some brah

Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Insanity_SC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joey4645 View Post
    shure e2c i can sell you some brah
    Thank you, jesus.

Everyone else in this thread knows nothing of headphones.

OP, look at some Shures, Etymotics, or Ultimate ears for in-ear phones. Those are the top brands for audiophile buds. For cans...there are tons of good brands. But I wouldn't really want to work out with cans.

Do NOT buy Bose, Skullcandy, or whatever other crap people were recommending.

BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500)
    Sennheiser px100

We're very proud of you Konzales's Avatar
    Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Konzales has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I rock these...

http://store.shure.com/store/shure/e...ctID.107013700

They're pretty nice I suppose. They hang over your ear and then in so the weight of the cord hangs on your ear and doesn't tug the bud out when running and jogging.

blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50) blazeftp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a good pair would be sony ericson ones great and dont fall out but for quality i would go for the ones i have for my prada phone those earphones block out everything but the sweet music
    "This is my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on. What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"
    - Lance Armstrong

Are you kidding me? sony? pfft

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    any thing sony, ranging from $10-$15 they last FOREVER. I had mine for 11 months one time, used em' continously, and sweating and what not. work great if you take care of them.
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."